The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Hey Sweet sue!! wow I'm a little late already but I'm here :) eyes wide and ready to observe :) very cool mission on your quest for medicinal benefits and cannabinoid research :) I can't wait to be a patient observer and learn along with the grow :)

Good to have you here Icemud. I do draw a wonderful crowd. :laughtwo: It's going to be quite an exciting grow. I'm glad to have you watching over my shoulder. :love:

I have 2 Growlabs tents. Excellent tents, but if I had to buy another one which I actually might do in not to long from now. I'd go with Mars-hydro tents. For the price its worth the try.

That's where I settled as well. Could have spent more, but wouldn't have gotten much more for the money...

I have 3 Mars Hydro tents and 3 of their lights. Great bang for the buck!!! I love my Mars-Hydro and I am a real person!! (Hi D!:)):peace:

When I get back to the house (went out to dinner) I'll look up Mars-hydro tents. I cleared lit with my daughter and she's agreed that a 2'x4' will be acceptabley stealthy. We already worked out the camouflage for it.

Hey Sue, man it moves fast here! Anyway I pay $40 for a potency test and another $20 for the terpene profile. If you are looking for a strain for anxiety/panic disorder look at strawberry cough. I have a family member that struggles with anxiety, panic disorder and depression. This strain came highly recommended. I just picked them up today and are soaking them. Another one that works really well is plain ole blueberry.

Thank you neiko. I'll have to check out the strawberry cough. I need around 20% THC for oil consideration.

:popcorn:

Absolutely. I also need to use as many tricks for creative inhibition as possible for her. She has a very low tolerance for THC.

I'm so glad to have you here, because I need your guidance on this. What would you recommend mon ami?

I sure would not go with a sativa for anxiety. I grow alot of Strawberry Cough & love it. But, it is a strong sativa. Good for depression, horrible for anxiety. Most ppl get anxiety from it when they were fine before!
I would go with a low THC/ high CBD at least for now.
The THC side of the road should be an indica, at least at first.
There are lots of photoperiods to choose from, but I don't know about autos.
I would try CBD Crew & Dutch Passion?

Mtn Dew, thanks for looking that up for me. I'll find another brand then, because I'm pretty set on the 2x4.

B A R, how sweet to have you show up. :kisstwo: Another level of contentment settles over me.

I sure would not go with a sativa for anxiety. I grow alot of Strawberry Cough & love it. But, it is a strong sativa. Good for depression, horrible for anxiety. Most ppl get anxiety from it when they were fine before!
I would go with a low THC/ high CBD at least for now.
The THC side of the road should be an indica, at least at first.
There are lots of photoperiods to choose from, but I don't know about autos.
I would try CBD Crew & Dutch Passion?

Let me consult with Atrain first and take it from there. Thanks for the heads up on choosing an indica for her mon ami. So I'm looking for an indica low in THC, high on CBD, that will finish quickly and give me superior yield.

Get 2 of the 2x2s, a Mars 2 400 for veg and a 700 for flower and you will be set!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

My thoughts on a 4x2 was to get the best use out of the fan and filter. How would I accommodate two tents with that one system? This is above my pay grade, but I'm open to suggestions. There'd be no problem splitting the lights between two tents. It'd mean 450 watts in one tent with supplementation using CFLs and two 300 watt panels in the other tent, also with additional supplementation. Not a bad idea though supergroomer. You have me thinking.

I'll need another panel for the tiny closet, but not for a month or two. I start them under CFLs, a technique that won't change. I love the way they grow under the CFLs, and this grow I'm going to be able to supplement vegging with those four T8 units I have. It's light that drives the grow and I'm in an enviable position with lights. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to keep in mind that at some point I want to be ready to pull up stakes and relocate. When I do that I want to be able to ship my tents and equipment to my new location and travel with only the clothes on my back. My watchword is simplification. Yeah, I heard the absurdity of that statement too. :laughtwo: There's always something that becomes irresistable. LOL!

Im subbed. Very nice!

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z00AD usando 420

Welcome escutobelchio. :welcome: Are you finding everything to up your liking on the site? Don't hesitate to ask any questions. You won't find a more helpful crew. It's sweet to have all these talented souls to assist me with the planning stage. Make yourself at home. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:reading420magazine:U mmmm soooooo ... yeah.... what are we growing

That's one of the next things I need to settle Atrain. Indica, low THC, high CBD, fast finish with potential for monster yields. Auto, of course. What would you recommend?

I'll be doing the photo side of the grow as Carnival and Jack Herer, or one of the many interesting sativas I have in my seed bank. That part's for me. The auto side is to help heal my daughter, so it's the most important choice here. Please, recommend something.

If there was some way to filter two tents with the one system the best setup would be 2 at 2'x4', one for autos and the other for flowering photos. Then the tiny closet becomes my primary veg area.

im here for the show Sue :circle-of-love:

Delightful Cronic. :circle-of-love:

You could always pull air through a good can fan attached to Y connector and just hang 2 vent hoses with 2 small carbon filters

That is exactly what I do. Filter in each tent with a "Y" to my fan.:) :peace:

So this means disassemble my current system and pick up two smaller filters, or would the Can33 be appropriate for one of the 2x2 tents? I purchased that size because I was using a 4x4 tent. I have no problem with going to smaller filters if necessary. I can pass the larger filter on to the recipient of the larger tent. Paying it forward and sharing the wealth is something we do here all the time.

I would say a 4" hose to whatever size filters you can match x2 to your single fan. whats the CFMs on the can33?

Max Recirculating CFM: 400cfm. Max Exhaust CFM: 200 cfm at 0.1 sec Contact Time

You should be ok with that fan hooked up to 2 small 4" filters.

I appreciate the input Canad. Now my mission becomes learning what additional parts I'll need and how to make all the connections. Thankfully, my recent windfall makes the purchase the least of my concerns. My grow buddy that's inheriting my old tent just came into a sweet filter with a brand new pre filter. :laughtwo:

Sue,
Just something to think about.

Why not go with all autos and start as many as you can finish. Making oil is more practical with larger batches. In three or four months you would have a nice stash.

This would give you a lose time frame to wind down your Eastern obligations and time to sort out just where the next best place in the world is for you. Depending on how things go, you could leave town after harvest or start a new grow.

I keep saying this, check on state resident requirements.

Best
canyon

Sue,
Just something to think about.

Why not go with all autos and start as many as you can finish. Making oil is more practical with larger batches. In three or four months you would have a nice stash.

This would give you a lose time frame to wind down your Eastern obligations and time to sort out just where the next best place in the world is for you. Depending on how things go, you could leave town after harvest or start a new grow.

I keep saying this, check on state resident requirements.

Best
canyon

Thank you Canyon for that reality check. OK, take a deep breath Susan..........

I seriously hadn't taken this into consideration. :laughtwo: Caught up in the thrill of growing again I'd neglected to remember that a decent photo grow needs the time to get it right, and I may want to pull up those stakes sooner than the 5 months or so the photos demand. It's to my advantage to max out a band of autos. This is precisely why I started the journal now instead of after my plans were firm and irreversible.

You are such a good grounding influence on me. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I hear you on the resident requirements thing. It's on my to-do list after I get the grow up and running. Please, keep after me on it. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom