The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

I may not be much help in picking strains, but I like to watch. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome: backkkk!

Just today, 3 of us tried Northern Lights, fresh off the bud drying lines.

Interestingly, we all had a loss of appetite while high. Each of were about 2 hours late in noticing our regularly scheduled eating times - twice for my wife.

It's not for everyone, but a strain that takes away the munchies (apetite control) can come in handy for weight control.

Well I know which strain to stay away from, I need to GAIN weight. LOL Thanks for that user experience Radogast. :)

Heya sue,, i snuck in the back door,, mind iffin I sit in the corner over here,, i will behave, promise,, :Namaste:

Good morning Sue,

It should be a fun year, lots to do and lots to think about.

Enjoy Las Vegas, and put a five on 23 at the roulette table. Is the family you are visiting going or just your girlfriend and you?

Super Lemon Haze is one I have grown for several years and I keep it in rotation. It has a nice lemon orange smell. THC is in the 20 23% range, 70% sativa, 9-10 weeks flower and 700 grams square meter.

B A R or Atrain finished an Ultra lemon haze in December that was an auto. It looked nice with good yield.

Best,
canyon

Barrels into room and trips over arteekay falling into the floor!
"I'm heeeeeere!!!!! Unph!!!" Donuts spill out onto the floor.... "I brought....oh hmmmm sorrry Sue, these were donuts at one point!"
Looks around out of bloodshot eyes
"Sorry guys getting high again after a few years of scraps can take some getting used to."
Falls into A-trains lap..."oh sorry man I auto be more careful"
Steps onto Light Addicts hand " oh what the flux am I doing?"
Keeps flipping and causing a disturbance...."u gurgle. Whirk...surge. Sorry, excuse me...not making any Sense Em sorry..." Looks around and sees everyone looking. " oh hi there."
Falls and crushes Jagas new seedling. "Oops, it's all a cycle Jaga of birth and death get used to it buddy sorry bout that."
Crashes into Sue's bow n arrow while finding a seat in the crowded room, "hey guys I'm glad you are here." Lays down and rests head on pigeons lap and feet on Radogast... I just wanna say...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

:rofl:

I giggled for auto be more careful and nearly spit my coffee out over flux am I doing.

Could be the post of the day!

Oh, man, SUE'S BACK IN HER OWN JOURNAL!!!!!

:party::party::party:

I missed you so much, Sue -- I'd see you in other threads and think, "I hope Sue's doing okay on her long vacation" and "When does she get back?"

I'm here for planning, partying, being serious, goofing off, whatever. And always, ALWAYS, learning something new every day, because your thread brings together the most amazing people :)

Love to you, dear :circle-of-love:

Good morning everyone. :love:

We're off at a running pace again, I see. :laughtwo: Good Lord, what a delicious feeling to walk into the room and see so many friendly faces. We're off for coffee and breakfast burritos, but with the wonders of the personal hot spot (thank you Apple) I can do this on the fly.

Sue who???

Oh... yea... I remember her... she was kind of a drama queen.

:rofl: There you are. Right on time with that Cajun humor I so adore. :kisstwo:

Thanks for the invite Sue :high-five:

Thank you for Coming along for the ride my friend. I needed your positive spiritual energy for this endeavor. :circle-of-love:

welcome back sue

regards

Well, hello improvise. A new friend. :hug: I have so many other greetings to get through right now, but rest assured I'll be taking more time to get to know you as we progress. It's so nice to have you join our happy band of cultivators.

Good morning sweetie. Wouldn't miss a new sweetsue journal for the world. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

Good morning my dear friend. Welcome to my new address. :hug: It wouldn't be complete without you. We'll start decorating later today.

:reading420magazine: I'll try to keep up this time Sue, your place just moves way too fast for me sometimes lol.

I hear you neiko, and forgive me for being so absent in your own yard. Hard as I try I haven't been able to be in two places at once and I'd need four of me to keep up with the massive number of subscriptions I have. I'm so thankful you hang out at duggan's so often. :love:

Whew! Thank goodness. I need to get massive yields from these autos, and that means I need you standing at my elbow imparting your wisdom. :love:

Growing for medical purpose is what initially piqued my interest. For your daughter, medically, is what swells my heart.
Peace and health, to those with the pleasure of contact from your healing heart.
I will sit in the back row, in admiration.
May the force be with you.

Welcome Yeatster. :hug: I think you'll enjoy this happy band. As you can see, we're old chums and we live and love large here. You'll fit right in and before you know it we'll be enticing you out of the back row.

Spotted this on Atrains thread, so I'm subbed ;)

Thank you for gracing the pages of my new journal LA. I'll be using everything I can to increase yield, and you, my friend, will be an invaluable member of the entourage. :love:

Barrels into room and trips over arteekay falling into the floor!
"I'm heeeeeere!!!!! Unph!!!" Donuts spill out onto the floor.... "I brought....oh hmmmm sorrry Sue, these were donuts at one point!"
Looks around out of bloodshot eyes
"Sorry guys getting high again after a few years of scraps can take some getting used to."
Falls into A-trains lap..."oh sorry man I auto be more careful"
Steps onto Light Addicts hand " oh what the flux am I doing?"
Keeps flipping and causing a disturbance...."u gurgle. Whirk...surge. Sorry, excuse me...not making any Sense Em sorry..." Looks around and sees everyone looking. " oh hi there."
Falls and crushes Jagas new seedling. "Oops, it's all a cycle Jaga of birth and death get used to it buddy sorry bout that."
Crashes into Sue's bow n arrow while finding a seat in the crowded room, "hey guys I'm glad you are here." Lays down and rests head on pigeons lap and feet on Radogast... I just wanna say...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

ShiggityFlip's here guys. Let the party begin!!! :party:

I'm so glad we met Shiggs.

^ pretty funny lol

"Auto be more careful" hahaha....... I see what ya did there ..... hahahah

He's such a hoot!!!

I have been using black peeper to test its effect on cannabis induced anxiety with some good results. I keep it by my bedside. Pepper has beta caryophellene a terpene that is good for anti-anxiety. It is also a big component of cannabis strains. Drug dogs supposedly target this terpene. Limonene and linalool are also anti anxiety terpenes found in cannabis. Limonene smells is of course also found in lemons and linalool is found in lavender. So maybe you could make a tincture of lemon oil, lavender oil, and black pepper for her to put a few drops on her neck when tacking. It will smell nice and the terpenes will make their way up to her nose and constructively change her THC experience.

I would also look for strains that have these terpenes in high amounts.

Thank you so much for this post Shiggs. It made me tear up. I missed that you were challenged with this. I thank you again for my daughter.

High...I'm here. It appears I have some catching up to do.

:circle-of-love:

Good morning my magical companion. I had to catch up myself. :laughtwo:

Count me in! Looking forward to the journey, and will no doubt learn a lot. My second grow won't be far behind you, which will also be a CCO production grow. Good timing for me!

I'm looking forward to taking this journey with you. We can figure out how to grow for maximum oil production together. :battingeyelashes:

Good, you beat me too it. I still have a group of members to PM. I missed visiting with you keltic. :hug:

Good morning Susan...nice to have ya back girl....but ya know you never really left...:thumb:
Anyhow , thanks for the special invite . I won't be able to keep up to this journal cuz of how fast it will move but i'l try to visit every day.I'm glad your gonna be back to growing Sue....i know your happiest when you've got some green happening. have an awesome day Sue!:bravo:

Good morning Duggan. Let me say it loud enough for everyone to hear - I do not expect anyone to keep up with the sometimes manic pace of my journal. This is a joyful perpetual journal. Feel free to drop in and out. We'll cover the pertinent material over and over again, and maybe this time I'll figure out how to save the more valuable information in my blog for easier access.

But it's always the warmest pleasure to find you in the room Duggan. :love:

Knock, knock. :wood:

Is there room for one more?
:nomo::popcorn:

There is ALWAYS room for one of my favorite people. Maybe you can help me max out my no-tills this time.

Look at all these wonderful people in here Susan! Man what a group of amazing people. You're not loved here at all Susan , it's a total shame :p

:hug::love:

:love: MUAH :love:

I know Pigeons. I'm glowing here. MUAH!!!!

Here is a terp report for tangerine dream. Caryophellene is the 2nd highest terp behind mercyne.

Screenshot_2015-08-14-20-17-54.png

I love you neiko. Thank you so much for this share. I'm still looking into strain selection and the Tangie just shot to the head of the list of possibilities. May I ask, how much do you pay for a test?

I am here too. I prefer to be a few rows back. Better balance from the speakers!!! :) :peace:

It wouldn't be a proper grow, and more particularly a proper oil grow without you supergroomer. :circle-of-love:

:ciao: It warms my heart to have you join in the fun Canna. You keep me focused on the job at hand like no one else here. You're my inspiration girl. :circle-of-love:

I may not be much help in picking strains, but I like to watch. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome: backkkk!

Thanks Major. :laughtwo: I'll do my best to offer something worth watching. Your presence among the group means I'll have someone watching my back, feeding me information at top speed and calling me on missteps. You, my friend, are a resource like no other. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Whew! Made it through the list. There are a few more invites I need to get out, but first I need to fuel the body. Then I'll get to work with all those decisions I need to make.

Hahaha! I had to edit out 20 images from this post. I'm not excited at all, am I? LOL!

Thank you all for following along. I feel incredibly blessed and loved to be surrounded by so many wonderful personalities. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Good morning Sue,

It should be a fun year, lots to do and lots to think about.

Enjoy Las Vegas, and put a five on 23 at the roulette table. Is the family you are visiting going or just your girlfriend and you?

Super Lemon Haze is one I have grown for several years and I keep it in rotation. It has a nice lemon orange smell. THC is in the 20 23% range, 70% sativa, 9-10 weeks flower and 700 grams square meter.

B A R or Atrain finished an Ultra lemon haze in December that was an auto. It looked nice with good yield.

Best,
canyon

Good morning Canyon. It's so wonderful to find you here this morning. :hug: It does appear to be building up to a transformative year for me. So much to learn and I'm still planning on relocating West this year. I've come through the flames of grief to find myself stronger than ever and brimming over with joy.

The trip to Vegas is my friend and I accompanied by her son and his beloved. I'll definately place that bet. The way my life's been going this year don't be surprised if I hit a jackpot. :laughtwo: We leave early Saturday morning and head back on Tuesday. I'm a little excited, to be honest.

I believe I may have a SLH in my seed bank. Thanks so much for the input.

:rofl:

I giggled for auto be more careful and nearly spit my coffee out over flux am I doing.

Could be the post of the day!

He had me in stitches too. I scared the dog with a squeal of laughter at one point. :laughtwo:

Oh, man, SUE'S BACK IN HER OWN JOURNAL!!!!!

:party::party::party:

I missed you so much, Sue -- I'd see you in other threads and think, "I hope Sue's doing okay on her long vacation" and "When does she get back?"

I'm here for planning, partying, being serious, goofing off, whatever. And always, ALWAYS, learning something new every day, because your thread brings together the most amazing people :)

Love to you, dear :circle-of-love:

GLIMMER'S HERE!!!! :woohoo: I love the energy you bring to the room girl. It wouldn't be a proper gathering without you.

Guys, I'm humbled to have such a stellar group of companions willing to forge ahead with me. Let me finish coffee and I'll be right back. My heart's about to burst with love. :love: :hug: :love:

So this is where everyone is? I was looking for everyone, 420mag was a ghost town. Well I am going to hang around the cool kids for a bit and see what we get.

Heya sue,, i snuck in the back door,, mind iffin I sit in the corner over here,, i will behave, promise,, :Namaste:

Welcome to the party nivek. I'd be disappointed if you behaved. :love: :laughtwo:

So this is where everyone is? I was looking for everyone, 420mag was a ghost town. Well I am going to hang around the cool kids for a bit and see what we get.

How sweet of you BrixNewb. :circle-of-love: Welcome to the journal. "The cool kids"...... LOL!

Been waiting by my mailbox for an invitation, but nothing. Must of got lost in the mail. Damn postal service. Hope you don't mind me hanging out and taking a few notes along the way. Back row at SweetSue's is better than being sold out. Thanks again for another fine grow show.

Sue I don't normally get anxiety, I have just been trying to induce it by smoking too much of the agent orange#1. It's a full face and head tight Cheek jaw tingle the heart, Jazz the fingers buzz. My first strong smoke in a few years. So I purposely have been smoking and vaping to the point of induced anxiety and using the pepper to bring me back down. I feel like it calms my heart. It's all in the name of research. Though I wonder if someday people will have sniffers of essential oil combos to smell as they intake cannabis. You could dial in what you want to achieve from the experience. They would probably go too far and make sprays. I would be against that for me. Lol rambling. Currently performing pepper experiment as we speak haha.

I too am interested in the SLH and DD. Maybe even the auto SLH which would make the veg room more fun. Sometimes I want to see a flowering plant and the lights are off in the flower room. Will be fun.

Looks like most of the gang is here. Let the party begin!
I assume this is a pot luck. So who brought the pot? Oh, right - we all did!
:passitleft::party::circle-of-love:

Welcome MsSiroz. :welcome: I'm honored to have you along for my latest joyful journey. My deepest respect for your own attempts to bring relief to your beloved. That was what brought me to this marvelous site in the beginning.

The strains I choose will be primarily to produce oil for my daughter. I'll be teaching her to tack as a protocol. She won't even attempt using the vape, and tacking will get more phytocannabinoids into her system anyway. I lost her father last year to the ravages of diabetes. She doesn't have it yet, but she's flirting with it and I can't do that again. I've watched my baby suffer with anxiety her whole life. The only answer the medical establishment offers her are drugs that take her personality away. We find that unacceptable. I'm a woman driven to find a way to help her heal. I know with my whole being that the secret lies in cannabis, and more particularly in CCO.

Yes, Sweet Sue! These medicines for anxiety are VERY unacceptable! One medicine my husband takes is mirtazipam and it makes him very sleepy and unfocused. I absolutely hate it! He also has diabetes. Are there any strains you would recommend for that. I did not know medicinal marijuana could be used for diabetes.

Id be lying if I said I wasn't interested in watching.

and feel like a voyeur if I don't chime in.

I almost missed you Brewer. Welcome to the group. :hug: I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect you to become fully engaged. I've been blessed to have attracted some of the best and brightest the site has to offer, and our conversations can sometimes be mind-blowing. We always get a good laugh in as well, so be prepared to roll on the floor with the rest of us. :laughtwo:

First up today is a review of the spaces I have available. Those who followed my last journal know the story of my daughter's anxiety disorder and her inability to live peacefully with the big 4x4 tent taking up 1/4 of her mother's bedroom. There's just no way to make that large a piece of equipment stealthy in a tiny 725 sq ft one-bedroom apartment built in the Victorian era without closet space.

This left me with the tiny closet and the challenge of creating another space or two.

potential

image28050.jpg

:yahoo:

We already know the tiny closet can be a productive space.

image20143.jpg

I'll be stripping it down to bare, freshly painted walls and start anew from the ground up. It's a tiny space, measuring only 33" side-to-side and 13" front-to -back, but if I hang a curved shower curtain rod I can gain a few more inches to the front and the tinier, previously unusable areas off to each side can be modified to start seedlings and run through early veg under CFLs.

This will be my space for the autos. I'm hoping for a better light panel for this space, so let's cross our fingers and toes. With the modifications for the side spaces I can run a modified perpetual with the autos and get ahead of the game for oil production.

Lighting for the tiny closet is projected to be a straight out 20/4. Atrain's convinced me that this is the way to help maximize auto production.

Back
Top Bottom