The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Barrels into room and trips over arteekay falling into the floor!
"I'm heeeeeere!!!!! Unph!!!" Donuts spill out onto the floor.... "I brought....oh hmmmm sorrry Sue, these were donuts at one point!"
Looks around out of bloodshot eyes
"Sorry guys getting high again after a few years of scraps can take some getting used to."
Falls into A-trains lap..."oh sorry man I auto be more careful"
Steps onto Light Addicts hand " oh what the flux am I doing?"
Keeps flipping and causing a disturbance...."u gurgle. Whirk...surge. Sorry, excuse me...not making any Sense Em sorry..." Looks around and sees everyone looking. " oh hi there."
Falls and crushes Jagas new seedling. "Oops, it's all a cycle Jaga of birth and death get used to it buddy sorry bout that."
Crashes into Sue's bow n arrow while finding a seat in the crowded room, "hey guys I'm glad you are here." Lays down and rests head on pigeons lap and feet on Radogast... I just wanna say...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I have been using black peeper to test its effect on cannabis induced anxiety with some good results. I keep it by my bedside. Pepper has beta caryophellene a terpene that is good for anti-anxiety. It is also a big component of cannabis strains. Drug dogs supposedly target this terpene. Limonene and linalool are also anti anxiety terpenes found in cannabis. Limonene smells is of course also found in lemons and linalool is found in lavender. So maybe you could make a tincture of lemon oil, lavender oil, and black pepper for her to put a few drops on her neck when tacking. It will smell nice and the terpenes will make their way up to her nose and constructively change her THC experience.

I would also look for strains that have these terpenes in high amounts.

Good morning Susan...nice to have ya back girl....but ya know you never really left...:thumb:
Anyhow , thanks for the special invite . I won't be able to keep up to this journal cuz of how fast it will move but i'l try to visit every day.I'm glad your gonna be back to growing Sue....i know your happiest when you've got some green happening. have an awesome day Sue!:bravo:

Knock, knock. :wood:

Is there room for one more?
:nomo::popcorn:

I have been using black peeper to test its effect on cannabis induced anxiety with some good results. I keep it by my bedside. Pepper has beta caryophellene a terpene that is good for anti-anxiety. It is also a big component of cannabis strains. Drug dogs supposedly target this terpene. Limonene and linalool are also anti anxiety terpenes found in cannabis. Limonene smells is of course also found in lemons and linalool is found in lavender. So maybe you could make a tincture of lemon oil, lavender oil, and black pepper for her to put a few drops on her neck when tacking. It will smell nice and the terpenes will make their way up to her nose and constructively change her THC experience.

I would also look for strains that have these terpenes in high amounts.
Here is a terp report for tangerine dream. Caryophellene is the 2nd highest terp behind mercyne.

Screenshot_2015-08-14-20-17-54.png

Back
Top Bottom