The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Morning, Sue!

Whew! It's a lively, bustling place here, isn't it?

I just wanted to share two bits of info:

1. There are two certified high CBD autos out there that I could find (tested and vouched for by their breeders), both available through Herbies. I have seeds for these and am trying to find a time to grow them myself, but they might be appropriate for your daughter :)

CBD Med GOM 1.0 AF-- CBD Crew & Grass-O-Matic

MED GOM 1.0 is the result of a long research and development process carried out by Grass-O-Matic and CBD Crew to obtain a high grade medicinal cannabis strain with the advantages of automatic flowering. All the seeds of MED GOM 1.0 will generate females plants with a minimum guaranteed content of Cannabidiol (CBD) of 4% and which are ready to harvest within 60/65 days from germination. THC and CBD ratio would be between 1:1 and 1:2 and depending of the growing conditions the cannabinoid contents may reach 10% of THC and 15% of CBD. MED GOM is usually medium size plant which rarely will grow over 1 metre tall, with compact buds completely frosted of sticky resin emanating an intense citrus aroma with spicy nuances. The grower can expect 25 - 50 gr per plant. CBD and other cannabis active principles have recently generated a great interest for their therapeutic, curative and preventive effects. In addition, thanks to their ability to be alerting and reduce THC psychotomimetic effects (tachycardia, loss of memory and concentration, anxiety ..) the high CBD cannabis strains are gaining also the favor of recreational users with its milder and persistent experiences.

CBD Sugar GOM AF -- Seedsman

A ground-breaking 2:1 CBD/THC strain. The Auto CBD Sugar Gom has very high vigour, a great yield, and is mould resistant. A new easy-to-grow automatic hybrid with white CBD rich trichromes on both the flowers and small leaves of the lowest branches. The tight compact sugar coated buds are very resinous, which make it very suitable for high CBD, resin extraction. Flowering starts at around day 30 and takes up to 70 days from start to finish. Packed with medicinal value, Auto CBD Sugar Gom can help with a variety of conditions including Anorexia, Anxiety, Arthritis, Cancer, Crohn's Disease, Eye Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Gastrointestinal disorders, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, Inflammation, Appetite Loss, Migraines, MS, Muscle Spasms, Muscular Dystrophy, Nausea, Pain, Parkinson's, PTSD and Spinal Cord Injury.

2. And I wrote Ministry of Cannabis, the breeder of Carnival, about the possibility of an auto version of their strain. This was their (exciting) response! No good for you this grow, but maybe, after you're settled ...

Hi Glimmer,

thanks for your email :)))))

We are thinking about an auto Carnival, we have indeed already tested it last summer-autumn, and she was not bad at all!!! ;)

It is possible that we decide to introduce it in our catalog next autumn.

greetings from Barcelona,

Ministry of Cannabis

Lots of morning love,

Glimmer

Good morning everyone. :love: Grab your buddy by the hand and let's get going again. :laughtwo:

Morning sweet :hug::love::hug:

Good morning Love. :hug: :love: :hug:

There, didn't that feel just right? Yeah I missed those morning hugs in my yard too. :battingeyelashes:

Morning, Sue!

Whew! It's a lively, bustling place here, isn't it?

I just wanted to share two bits of info:

1. There are two certified high CBD autos out there that I could find (tested and vouched for by their breeders), both available through Herbies. I have seeds for these and am trying to find a time to grow them myself, but they might be appropriate for your daughter :)

CBD Med GOM 1.0 AF-- CBD Crew & Grass-O-Matic

CBD Sugar GOM AF -- Seedsman

2. And I wrote Ministry of Cannabis, the breeder of Carnival, about the possibility of an auto version of their strain. This was their (exciting) response! No good for you this grow, but maybe, after you're settled ...

Lots of morning love,

Glimmer

You're my hero today glimmer. Thanks for the seed advice. This is exactly what I was looking for. I'll write Ministry of Cannabis myself and get on a mailing list for their release. I'm taking Canyon's advice and running straight autos, all three tents this time. I'll be able to stockpile oil for my baby so it's not a concern when I up and move. It's gonna be a transformative year like no other.

Think I'll do a comparative list of those suggestions Atrain gave me coupled with some that Cajun's just harvested. I may decide to stay in the Burgh longer to get my daughter's strains dialed in before I move. That CBD Group needs a much closer look methinks. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Over 100 posts in a day and a half!!! You have quite the following my dear!! :circle-of-love::peace:

I'm a bit humbled supergroomer. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I'm starting my day by setting up bill payments this week through my bank and then getting that shopping list attended to, but first some breakfast to fuel to body.

I'm also ready to abandon the unstructured wandering through life that I took on to survive grief. Time to accept the fact that I've weathered that storm and acknowledge my commitment to the oil blog and the accompanying studies. Some structure is needed for my days to meet the goals I've set.

Look at that - SweetSue survived. :laughtwo: :green_heart:

Wow this thread got a lot of comments very quickly, thats how much people like you here!
Me? I just come to say hi and thank you for being such a nice lady!

Hey Sue, man it moves fast here! Anyway I pay $40 for a potency test and another $20 for the terpene profile. If you are looking for a strain for anxiety/panic disorder look at strawberry cough. I have a family member that struggles with anxiety, panic disorder and depression. This strain came highly recommended. I just picked them up today and are soaking them. Another one that works really well is plain ole blueberry.

The 'Strawberry Cough' I tried a year ago was expando weed and pretty strong stuff. It had red hairs for the Strawberry, It lived up to the cough. So even though this purchase was outside the government approved distribution channels, I believe it was actual Strawberry Cough.

For your daughter, with weed that expands in the lungs, she might be better with brownies or vaping than a bong or straight pipe.

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

Waiiiiit... I'm here!

From one mom to another, kudos on doing what's best for your daughter!

Wow this thread got a lot of comments very quickly, thats how much people like you here!
Me? I just come to say hi and thank you for being such a nice lady!

There you are my friend. :hug: :kisstwo: I was watching for you. :slide: It wouldn't be the same without your presence. :love:

We did a fair amount of greeting and conversation yesterday. It's a shared love-fest.

The 'Strawberry Cough' I tried a year ago was expando weed and pretty strong stuff. It had red hairs for the Strawberry, It lived up to the cough. So even though this purchase was outside the government approved distribution channels, I believe it was actual Strawberry Cough.

For your daughter, with weed that expands in the lungs, she might be better with brownies or vaping than a bong or straight pipe.

She won't do anything that might add euphoria. She had a panic attack while mildly buzzed - and I'm talking really mildly - and couldn't distinguish between reality and a dream state. She fought the fear that the asylum she found herself in when she closed her eyes was reality and the world of her bedroom when her eyes were open was the dream. Totally freaked her out. I had to sit with her and hold her tight until she got through it. Not something she's willing to risk again. That experience was from a tiny piece of brownie from a pan I'd only used 3 grams of cannabis buds in. Tacking is the way to go with this woman.

Page 1 my dear... but I got stuck in the fold when someone wadded up the paper to swat an imaginary fly... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Some of the people here smoke some hallucinogenic cannabis :)

Hahaha! We'll be laughing about that for months. Post of the week, IMO.

I can't wait to hit that Dark Devil Auto. Two months curing and I got borderline hallucinogenic reaction from a one week dry.

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

Waiiiiit... I'm here!

From one mom to another, kudos on doing what's best for your daughter!

:welcome: Welcome smokiebear, to my joyful journal. It's so nice to meet you. :hug: Another mama bear among us. What a delight. I hope your finding our little slice of paradise to your liking. Feel free to ask anything and be as involved as you want to here. We're a friendly band of travelers. We move pretty quickly some days, so please, if we get away from you just jump into real time and catch up at your leisure. Sometimes it gets away from me too, but I'm obligated to get to every post. It's my yard, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We'll be watching for your journal start-up. Be aware, it's an addictive process. :laughtwo:

Sue will be back to welcome you, but in the meantime....
:welcome::420:

Congratulations on nearing your 50 posts - nice signature for a newbie :)

Thank you for covering for me in my absence Rad. :love: :hug: :love:

I've been looking at tents and I believe I'm going with Mars-Hydro. I like the tent size, I'm fine with the price and I particularly like that they sponsor our wonderful site. Here's what I've chosen:

image6208.jpeg

For filtration needs I think two 4" Phresh filters, one for one of the tents (I can use the Can 33 in the other) and one for the tiny closet.

image6209.jpeg

Sounds like a workable plan to me. Tead recently rigged up his filter with a cheapie regular fan and swears he'll never go with an inline one again. I have an excellent inline Ostberg, so I'll use that for the tents, but the closet can be my experiment to see how well that works for me. He intrigued me, and I'm glad I get to try it out myself.

Any opposing views about these purchases? Incidentally, thanks again to supergroomer to suggesting two tents instead of one and to Canyon for suggesting running autos.

I'm working on strain choices. Glimmergrass has me seriously considering both of those she shared, so I'll start with a good look at those strains. I'm in contact with Mephisto Genetics too, and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I promised Atrain months ago that I'd give them a shot. What he's done with their seeds is amazing and he swears by their consistency. I also want to look at the rest of The CBD Group's offerings. I need to make that decision quickly though. I've only two weeks to go before my planting date.

Today I spend researching genetics. I want the order out by tomorrow.

I am here too. I prefer to be a few rows back. Better balance from the speakers!!! :) :peace:

not me man.. i freak out around crowds :bitingnails:. i'll just stay up here peeking out of the return air vent. may sound like a strange place to be, but just wait until you all light up. ;)

not me man.. i freak out around crowds :bitingnails:. i'll just stay up here peeking out of the return air vent. may sound like a strange place to be, but just wait until you all light up. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good grief, I love hanging around you. :laughtwo:

You can play music from there and keep us all moving.

Hello SweetSue,

I've heard nothing but good things about you. I am also growing to help my husband's anxiety. Right now I have nirvana's bubblelicious autos and cream of the crop narco purps which are both supposed to be good for anxiety. However. they are both high in thc and cbd so don't choose these for your daughter. I'm not sure what strain would be the best, but at least you know two strains that wouldn't be best. hope you don't mind me joining your journey

Pullin up my been bag... no pun injested... hahaha - Ummm Narco Purps is almost exactly the same as Dark Devil and is not low THC - might be a good one for Sue tho!! just sayin.

I just grew out CBD Lavender - not low THC either but will shoot anxiety in the foot and you will feel like you're laying in the clouds .. I mean literally too and a warm soft puffy cloud at that! I just trimmed up about 3 zips yesterday ... was feeling mighty relaxed for a good long while it was very nice.

Hey there SS - enjoy the warm weather cause guess what? Its FREAKING COLD here in PA (was 8F this am) and big ass snow storm coming Friday/Saturday YAY ME! X-country Skis are ready.... We will ski around the city Friday night in the street lights it's gonna be awesome.

Sue will be back to welcome you, but in the meantime....
:welcome::420:

Congratulations on nearing your 50 posts - nice signature for a newbie :)

Why thank ya! I'm new around here, but been on forums for many a years. BB code is in my blood. And now I'm showing my nerd. :oops:

:welcome: Welcome smokiebear, to my joyful journal. It's so nice to meet you. :hug: Another mama bear among us. What a delight. I hope your finding our little slice of paradise to your liking. Feel free to ask anything and be as involved as you want to here. We're a friendly band of travelers. We move pretty quickly some days, so please, if we get away from you just jump into real time and catch up at your leisure. Sometimes it gets away from me too, but I'm obligated to get to every post. It's my yard, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We'll be watching for your journal start-up. Be aware, it's an addictive process. :laughtwo:

It's nice to meet you too! I'd be lying though if I pretended I hadn't seen you around. You're one of maybe 10 names I recognize and remember. So I'm quite honored to be here.

I'm already addicted. I have a hard cover journal I have been taking millions of notes in. Filled with names to follow on here, strains that will work for me hopefully, training, more training, diy carbon scrubbers, diy reflectors (finished this one!), and a whole lot more.

Don't worry, my kids are still young, so I'm great at only hearing half of the conversation on continuing on just fine :laughtwo:

I was just over at Cajun's yard and was informed that today is our leader's birthday.

A rousing :happy-birthday: to the man who's vision, generosity and persistence makes this all possible.

:party: :party: :partyboy::party::slide::party::party:

You're my hero Rob, and I work extra hard to make you proud of what we do here, and so you can be thankful that all your hard work was worth it. :circle-of-love:

Why thank ya! I'm new around here, but been on forums for many a years. BB code is in my blood. And now I'm showing my nerd. :oops:

It's nice to meet you too! I'd be lying though if I pretended I hadn't seen you around. You're one of maybe 10 names I recognize and remember. So I'm quite honored to be here.

I'm already addicted. I have a hard cover journal I have been taking millions of notes in. Filled with names to follow on here, strains that will work for me hopefully, training, more training, diy carbon scrubbers, diy reflectors (finished this one!), and a whole lot more.

Don't worry, my kids are still young, so I'm great at only hearing half of the conversation on continuing on just fine :laughtwo:

:laughtwo: You're going to fit in here like a natural. Amazing isn't it, how it feels like you went back to school? The learning never stops. LOL!

Good grief! I'm gone for a few hours and there's another 3 pages - this after 5 pages early this morning! This journal is in the stretch. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:laughtwo: You're going to fit in here like a natural. Amazing isn't it, how it feels like you went back to school? The learning never stops. LOL!

My last job, I used to take online courses because I was bored. Knowledge is power!

Good grief! I'm gone for a few hours and there's another 3 pages - this after 5 pages early this morning! This journal is in the stretch. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well we are all just veggin' out! ::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom