The Physicist's Indoor Soil Vanilla Frosting

Clones are the easiest way in the world to bring mites into a grow room. Broad and hemp mites can’t be seen with the naked eye. They will destroy a room full of plants very quickly. Seems to be a lot of them around this year.
I have just started spraying some neem oil and dust dish mix mild solutions as I have zero signs yet . Spray every 4-6 days if I don't see anyways . Need to buy more neem oil cal mag and ph down

Do i feed or anything?
Clones do not need much ferts. I would just use tap water for week then slowly add rooting horomone or trace elements.

Clones do not need much ferts. I would just use tap water for week then slowly add rooting horomone or trace elements.
Ppm around 150 keep a clone good id say start anyways I'd think .

Thanks for letting me pick your brain, definitely seems like so many advancements have been made but dont see much on it unless a video is released by the military or something.
Anytime! As I said its a really small community, maybe 200 people in the world are working on this, but its backed by funding from almost every country in the world. So the uses are quite large, like the potential to create rain in desert climates. But once we start to do that, we have no real idea how it will change the world. We have models and theory but at the end of the day, there are soooooo many variables, its impossible to get it perfectly. We have AI now which is a big deal in helping sort out bad solutions to large data problems, but the neural networks to be trained for such a task, just don’t exist yet and at that we don’t have any data for them to mine. All current problems in the world of climate control laser physics to say the least. One solution at a time

If they don’t have roots yet they can’t take up anything.
Ppm around 150 keep a clone good id say start anyways I'd think .
What do you guys think about adding rooting hormone in the next watering in like a day or two if i dont see anything? They were cut during flowering period which I’ve read takes longer to root because of hormone shifts etc.

Day 25 Ending Feeding
Vanilla Frosting (Humboldt MegaPheno Hunt Top Pick 2018 Humboldt Frost Og x Humboldt Gelato BX3)
Updated Water/Feeding Schedule:
Watering: Half Gallon Every 24 Hours Now
Feeding: Every 96 Hours
Temp: 77.2 (Canopy Height)
RH: 47% (Canopy Height)
VPD: 1.3 (Right where is should be for Stage B Flowering)
Input Tap pH: 8.6
Mixed Nutes pH: 6.5
ppm Tap: 350 (BlueLabs)
ppm w/Nutes: 1730 (BlueLabs)
Fox Farm Big Bloom: 4 TSP
Fox Farm Grow Big: 0.75 TSP
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom: 1.85 TSP
Fox Farm Kelp Me Kelp You: 0.25 TSP
Fox Farm Microbe Brew: 0.25 TSP
Rhizoflora Terpinator: 4.0 TSP
Cutting Edge Solutions Sugaree: 4.0 TSP
Mad Farmer MOAB: 0.25 TSP
Mad Farmer Get Down: 0 TSP (See Note)
Shaken for 3 Minutes and Gravity Fed from Ceiling.

With last nights feeding I ran an experiment based on an observation I made ever since I bumped the Terpinator and Sugaree up. A few, only a few leaves, started to not be pointy and perky and had a slight point down.

I increased the levels of P-K with more Terpinator, Sugaree, and Mad Farmer MOAB. This lead to a lot more leaves curling a bit down, and one yellow leaf at the base of the plant that is a baby tiny leaf. A few tips have gotten yellow as well. This is clearly PK overdosing and leading to some mag lock out in my opinion.

Solution: Going to administer a watering with 1/2TSP Fox Farm Come Back Formula, and 1/2TSP Cal Mag in One Gallon.
3BA08041-7108-432C-96F6-5BA2E358FF6C.jpeg
35EA4342-6126-4D04-9615-7E0F0CD3A7D7.jpeg
687CCEE9-168E-4DCC-9D30-5D166DF98828.jpeg
1A262D70-2E5F-4141-A794-B813B4F01475.jpeg
5729E549-1A4E-4C44-8E70-147174DBDC8F.jpeg

Got some Fox Farm Cha Ching today. Supposed to benefit the heavy resin production and trichromes at the end of flowering. I’ve heard and seen a lot of good things about it, so I will replace MOAB after next week with this to finish out flowering.
NPK 9-50-10 with lots of micro nutes
C9D38184-E86E-4131-B14E-6378987E771D.jpeg
E9E4D8CA-CA24-4018-9275-76867894EDFD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom