The Physicist's Indoor Soil Vanilla Frosting

Indeed it should have or at least been on par. She used a vertical alignment so anything outside the 2.5ft flowering region will be greatly reduced in PPFD seen. I think there are a lot of factors not considered here. This is why details are soooooooo important in real comparisons

Simplicity is nice I can understand that certainly. Here is pics of clones yellowing pretty good even with the superthrive I gave them. Should I do some nutes? Very light? Sorry for Blurple I should have turned it off earlier for pic
6DA26ECA-A9F3-49A7-BD44-78785E988784.jpeg

I'm in for the ride on your journal. Plants look great. I see that you are trying to clone flowers. Have you thought about revegging a couple lower branches after harvest if you like the genetics? I was never successful cloning in rockwool and after I tried it in a solo cup of FF Happy Frog, I've been highly successful since. Good luck though and I hope they make it. :passitleft:

I'm in for the ride on your journal. Plants look great. I see that you are trying to clone flowers. Have you thought about revegging a couple lower branches after harvest if you like the genetics? I was never successful cloning in rockwool and after I tried it in a solo cup of FF Happy Frog, I've been highly successful since. Good luck though and I hope they make it. :passitleft:
I’m definitely going to try the reveg if these clones dont work out. I do like the strain and the terps associated with it.

I do want to try a suite of cloning methods etc along with various nute lines just for experimentation at a minimum. Thanks for hoping aboard! Happy growing!

I’m definitely going to try the reveg if these clones dont work out. I do like the strain and the terps associated with it.

I do want to try a suite of cloning methods etc along with various nute lines just for experimentation at a minimum. Thanks for hoping aboard! Happy growing!
I think I'm going to try revegging one of the plants from my current grow. I have a Blue Dream with some nice purple genetics that I want to keep as long as possible. For cloning, I just dip the cutting in some clonex and then stick it in some Happy Frog, then I put them under a little T5 light that came with a propagator I got on Amazon, keep the humidity up and after about 10-14 days I have vegetative growth. Many ways to skin a cat as you well know lol.

I think I'm going to try revegging one of the plants from my current grow. I have a Blue Dream with some nice purple genetics that I want to keep as long as possible. For cloning, I just dip the cutting in some clonex and then stick it in some Happy Frog, then I put them under a little T5 light that came with a propagator I got on Amazon, keep the humidity up and after about 10-14 days I have vegetative growth. Many ways to skin a cat as you well know lol.

Here’s a pic of that plant I might try to reveg.

F7A4B97F-8053-49AB-8236-A47329258AEF.jpeg

Omg that blue dream is beautiful yeah i would definitely want to keep that as a mother
Yes she is thanks. My original plan was to keep her as a mother and never flip her to flower, but I lost a couple other plants so I ended up flipping her, but I did take 1 clone which is included in the current journal I'm running right now. I cleaned this plant up pretty good so there isn't any lower growth. So I'm going to finish her off and harvest all but one branch. Then I will attempt to reveg it from there. From my understanding little shoots will start to grow out of the bud and then I can take those as cuttings. We shall see. That plant still has about 8 weeks of flower left so it's going to be a little while.

:Namaste:
Yes she is thanks. My original plan was to keep her as a mother and never flip her to flower, but I lost a couple other plants so I ended up flipping her, but I did take 1 clone which is included in the current journal I'm running right now. I cleaned this plant up pretty good so there isn't any lower growth. So I'm going to finish her off and harvest all but one branch. Then I will attempt to reveg it from there. From my understanding little shoots will start to grow out of the bud and then I can take those as cuttings. We shall see. That plant still has about 8 weeks of flower left so it's going to be a little while.
Check out @Dutchman1990 current journal he did a flower reveg and saw what ur describing with new leaves popping out of the buds. Plants are looking awesome though, ill check out ur journal!

Check out @Dutchman1990 current journal he did a flower reveg and saw what ur describing with new leaves popping out of the buds. Plants are looking awesome though, ill check out ur journal!
Thanks. I'll check it out.

Gas Lamp Routine is lights are set at 12 on, 5.5 off, 1 hour on, 5.5 hours off. It's to save electricity keep heat down but that's not necessary for me anymore. it was a fun schedule to run though. If I was gonna go through the trouble of setting a timer I'd do that just because it's fun and I didnt notice any negatives but just plugging the light in is just easier for me in veg

Thanks. I'll check it out.
Reverting a clone from flower to veg is know as a monster crop clone. It grows with extreme branching properties as each one of the calyx’s from the “Bud” on the branch turns into a new shoot apex. You will see strange leaf growth for the first few weeks and then it will go back to normal. During the first few weeks don’t take cuttings from it. Wait until it’s growing new healthy growth with serated leaves again!

This is a reveg monstercrop clone

And this is a bonsai monstercrop mother

Hope this helps!

Reverting a clone from flower to veg is know as a monster crop clone. It grows with extreme branching properties as each one of the calyx’s from the “Bud” on the branch turns into a new shoot apex. You will see strange leaf growth for the first few weeks and then it will go back to normal. During the first few weeks don’t take cuttings from it. Wait until it’s growing new healthy growth with serated leaves again!

Hope this helps!

It does thanks. So when I get ready to revert what light schedule did you put them on? Did you do 24/0?

Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot Dutchman! Much appreciated! This is perfect!

More info on the LEC vs LED grow:
Should be noted the PAR measured was 800 center to 450 edge for HLG and 540 center to 250 edge for the LEC. This explains the difference in final yield as the LED produced >50% more PAR

Back
Top Bottom