The Physicist's Indoor Soil Vanilla Frosting

What makes you think too much light? I’m running 64W of blurple/full spectrum about 10 inches above right now in their own tent.

also why the bloom formula not a veg? They are pretty yellow

Wow okay, so I read into what you said @Pennywise and indeed, Nitrogen can inhibit root growth and fight the rooting hormones. Thats fascinating. Learn something new everyday! Recommended levels are 1-3-3 apparently. Thanks as always PW for the information!!

I assumed the yellowing would make nitrogen required to counter that.. making assumptions is always bad science. That was dumb on my part. I guess we will see what happens, I’ll do a bloom nutes ultra mild run on it

I backed them up to 30” above and switched to 6/2 lighting rather than 24 hours straight. Definitely interesting how they behave. Down the rabbit hole i go
Thanks rich and penny for information! Much appreciated!

I veg 6/2, it gives younger plants a chance to rest and process the energy they stored. Young plants get energy saturated quickly so light cycling gives them more time to take in light, process it, and take in more, within 24 hours than 18/6.

Welcome aboard! I’ll be starting the perpetual journal tomorrow. I am making some final adjustments due to the coming summer heat and the fact it already hit 90+ outside today...

Nebula Haze completed her 300 HLG QB vs 4000k Hortilux Bulb (Vertical Alignment) and results are below:

Note: shes admits that no defoliating was done and therefore the LEC lower buds were mostly thrown into trim and that reduced the weight, which also in turn makes smaller buds and lower THC.

As expected LEC has more terps and more flavors due to the broader spectrum
BA386915-373F-4903-AA14-572F63AD7569.jpeg

Indeed, there are a lot of missing variables that can’t be taken on first pass. CMH can easily pull a pound in the same 2x4 space and she also did that grow. But she did it lollipopping and defoliating

Back
Top Bottom