The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

I need an app. I’m held hostage from 420 with my poor internet service through cellular data :-( in other news. Don’t buy blimburn seeds. After harvesting the last crop there was a couple hermies on a few plants. The mob even hermied which has never happened. So I think spraying for mites early in flower non stop had something to attribute to that situation. However upon harvesting there was no doubt that 90% of the seeds on this crop came from the chemdog. The canopy on the scrog was dense but there was both male flower parts and female flower parts mixed in just under the canopy. The chemdog was loaded with seeds. I immediately got nervous. Following day I open up the other tent that has a chemdog in it. And low and behold there’s male and female parts on that one too! And I immediately pulled it and stuck it in the window facing south to finish up. I start checking the tent. Sure enough there’s some seeds on some of the crop. The cheese right next to it is the most affected. Which happens to be the hens plant :-( and then I started inspecting and found more mites in the blackberry og so that got pulled and went to the window as well. I cut down the other crop. And stuck the autoflower in that tent and moved all my clones over to some real light as well. The auto should do better in a tent practically by itself using all that light at 18 hours. So it should be a positive thing for the auto. So now I’m down to 6 plants in tent number 2. I started with like 11. I yanked the nukes early on. Now I’ve moved the auto out of the tent and pulled the 2 nukes. The blackberry og and the chemdog which fucking sucks for a genetic. It’s dead I’m done with it.

Also note that lady bug farming is proactive against pests. However it is also extremely important to note that if you have a shit ton of lady bugs in your tent and you somehow manage to get a hermie and have pollen in there..... be prepared for it to not be an isolated problem. The lady bugs are going to spread that shit everywhere. :-(

Work has also fucking sucked. I’m a one man team at my branch and I take on the rolls of 11 people at our headquarters. They keep promising me we are hiring someone to take my workload off but I haven’t seen it happen yet. Last week was one of the most stressful weeks of work I’ve had in years. Sorry I haven’t been around. Hope all is well in your world. I’ve been on instagram a lot. That app works fast for me. The web browser for here doesn’t. If you need me and need a quick reply don’t hesitate to find me on the IG.
Love you all!
Funnel some fire my friends!

sorry to hear about the plants man :S but I'm happy to see that your still around. hopefully everything is gonna work out at work for you(it can be a big pain in the ass)! sending you positive energy for work to.
is that something common having male and female parts on a plant?

Hey Roost! I'm sorry that the new website is too data heavy for your connection out there. It often doesn't work for me and I sit here with pretty high bandwidth. Pages take anywhere from 10 seconds to 20 minutes to load lately, though it was actually better when they first launched the update.

Sorry to hear about all the trouble with the hermies but congrats on the nice new glass! Won't take long for you to get that black with resin :). You can always try Grandpa Tokin's cranberry juice bongwater technique. Cleans up really easy he says!

I don't have a cannabis IG account so I can't be sharing with you there, but I wanted to say that I look forward to your return to the site whenever it manages to load for you.

Dear growers of the nuke. She’s fucking dank. Potential for a hermie so pay attention. Well worth the risk. Holy hell. Anyone with a good pheno and the ability to feminize seeds. Please do so. It literally did everything I wanted it to do. It kept the sweet berry inhale from the gorilla bomb and leaves a fuel fire taste like a classic sour! She’s fire baby!!!

Dear growers of the nuke. She’s fucking dank. Potential for a hermie so pay attention. Well worth the risk. Holy hell. Anyone with a good pheno and the ability to feminize seeds. Please do so. It literally did everything I wanted it to do. It kept the sweet berry inhale from the gorilla bomb and leaves a fuel fire taste like a classic sour! She’s fire baby!!!
Thanks...that's my Sour G! I hope it's a girl :). If it is I'll have to figure out the CS system. Hopefully MadDab and AB will have done theirs and documented it by then. I think you start just before flower, but when is that for an outside plant?

Thanks...that's my Sour G! I hope it's a girl :). If it is I'll have to figure out the CS system. Hopefully MadDab and AB will have done theirs and documented it by then. I think you start just before flower, but when is that for an outside plant?
Depending on your region. Middle of July to middle of August sometime. Mine kick in to flower around middle of July because I’m so far north

Hi Rooster, nice to see you here
Nice to see you too Sara. Just a heads up. I put a half ounce in that mars hydro smell proof bag when I got it about a month ago. Still can’t smell it. Open it up. And the sand which baggy still reeks like weed. Good stuff!

If you have a second (or ten minutes while the page loads), I just put up macro shots of Sour G to see if anyone can tell me if I'm having a boy or a girl.
InTheShed Grows Photos Inside & Out! 420 Clones & A Rooster Farms Seed

Can't tell yet, (that is what I'm going with)......still too early.

Nice to see you too Sara. Just a heads up. I put a half ounce in that mars hydro smell proof bag when I got it about a month ago. Still can’t smell it. Open it up. And the sand which baggy still reeks like weed. Good stuff!
Thanks for your feedback,I will forward it to our manager and factory

The glass collection again. We have too many add ones. But I think we’ll clean them and keep them like this for a while. Thanks to arctic and miss J for the rooster emblem! I stole it off the awesome jar they gave me because I use see the bong more!

Also note Sara that bag works great. You can’t smell the weed at all but if you open it up and take the sandwich baggy out and unroll it. The weed still smells great. So it doesn’t suck the smell out if it’s a like and sealed baggy inside of it. It protects it. So that’s exactly what I would expect it to do. I’m impressed to be honest. I don’t transport anywhere I only consume in my home but it’s a neat gizmo!

Back
Top Bottom