Cyber Warfare, huh. I can imagine what your budget outlay for tracking/detterence looked like:

Allied Nations 30 million
Africa $500
China $250
Russia $40.53

Or somewhere thereabouts. I'm glad you're free! :Rasta:

Looking great MrS :thumb: . Although they don't seem quite as verdant as usual. ;)

Very nice :thumb:
:thanks: Have a good day smokey!
They look great, Brother! :welldone:
Thanks Krip. Sending positive healing vibes your way for you and your family. Stay well and stay safe.
Looking great MrS :thumb: . Although they don't seem quite as verdant as usual. ;)
Ha! Thanks Beez. It could be because I have the blurples on but I really have no idea. I'll be taking them out for some better pics over the next day or two. I'm not a big fan of LED's and this is my first time using them but I don't know why I don't like them. I think the colors come out more under LED's if that's possible. I never recalled my HID producing colors like that.

That Meringue is especially colorful! Very nice. :Rasta:

That Meringue is especially colorful! Very nice. :Rasta:
It has some cool creamy color thing going on. Hard to explain. The breeder says 75 60 days'ish and I'm thinking by the way she's changing colors it's not going to be that long.
:thanks:

EDIT: correction on flower days

Hey everybody!
A few pics I wasn't able to upload yesterday. Enjoy the weekend and play safe!

:Rasta:
Nice frosty sugar leaves on your girls, Mr. S. :thumb:

I do find it disheartening though to read so many disrespectful comments directed towards the greatest God sent President in our lifetimes... NOT! Just kidding I hope they, flush the turd on November 3. :party:

It’s nice to finally read a journal that isn’t boring where I can actually learn something. Good job Sir! :bravo:

Thanks Homer! If you want a good read check out this journal!
I don't want to get in a big issue with the guy so don't say anything but I've checked out his journal in the past and that loser is kind of boring. I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the drawer either. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom