The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Class of December have all woken up. I like it when 4 out of 4 pop!
Here’s Nova OG from Twisted Tree Seeds.
1713B975-A0F6-4620-AD56-9F91F1D0D846.jpeg

Congratulations Big Daddy :)

Oiii fun fact, whenever I’m in your journal my brain breaks out into “D to the B to the B to the D”. I used to sing in to my son. He is DB and I am TB. I actually get called either Tra, Trace or TB.

Congratulations Big Daddy :)

Oiii fun fact, whenever I’m in your journal my brain breaks out into “D to the B to the B to the D”. I used to sing in to my son. He is DB and I am TB. I actually get called either Tra, Trace or TB.
Always a good time when Tra stops by! Your garden is looking schmick as!

Bugs! Fucking bugs! Ahhhhhh!!!! I guess these are the fungus gnats I've heard about. They like the sweet plants (Double Grape & Toof Decay (which is an auto version of Sweet Tooth). They don't like the savory scents of 3 Bear OG or Pink Panama. Are sticky traps enough? Anyone? Anyone?
IMG_4893.jpg

Bugs! Fucking bugs! Ahhhhhh!!!! I guess these are the fungus gnats I've heard about. They like the sweet plants (Double Grape & Toof Decay (which is an auto version of Sweet Tooth). They don't like the savory scents of 3 Bear OG or Pink Panama. Are sticky traps enough? Anyone? Anyone?
IMG_4893.jpg
Hey DeeBoy!

Congratulations on the 4/4 bean pop!!

I hate knats!! There's a few ways to combat them, I've just stuck with something that was told to me on my first grow. Point some fans on high, they can't stand it and will diminish. I think some members have used Safers as well as Mosquito Dunks.

Mix a jug of hydrogen peroxide in a gallon of water and apply to the soil to fry the larva. It aerated the soil also. Sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies.

NTH
Will that be ok in coco?

Didn’t notice the medium was coco and I have no experience with GeoFlora so all I have to say is this boot tastes awful. Haha.

Back to my corner!

NTH
No it's great points NTH! No booting or booing!
And H202 is a great way to get rid of them!

IMG_4893.jpg
Omg they are so annoying!

And I’ve found that too. They loved my Shiskaberry and my Mimosa, but left the peyote alone.

My problem is spider mites, different beast same annoyance.

No it's great points NTH! No booting or booing!
And H202 is a great way to get rid of them!
All good. My boot comment wasn’t directed towards anyone but myself. Ha. (Open mouth/insert foot) But I hate those gnats so bad. You have to throw it all at them to get rid of them. My biggest problem was that I was overwatering and just getting that down right helped a lot. But then again it’s not good from what I hear to let coco get too dry. Maybe @Bill284 has some input?
Peace.

NTH

All good. My boot comment wasn’t directed towards anyone but myself. Ha. (Open mouth/insert foot)
your way too hard on yourself my friend. :green_heart:
But I hate those gnats so bad. You have to throw it all at them to get rid of them. My biggest problem was that I was overwatering and just getting that down right helped a lot. But then again it’s not good from what I hear to let coco get too dry. Maybe @Bill284 has some input?
Peace.

NTH
I think hydroguard also kills them and is safe with organics.
But seriously, a good fan does the trick, and gives other benefits at the same time (microfractures). I love solutions that gives multiple benefits, and h202 is right up there. Just a no go for organics, that's all.

Edit- diatomaceous earth....that's what I was trying to remember! Works great for multiple pests!

All good. My boot comment wasn’t directed towards anyone but myself. Ha. (Open mouth/insert foot) But I hate those gnats so bad. You have to throw it all at them to get rid of them. My biggest problem was that I was overwatering and just getting that down right helped a lot. But then again it’s not good from what I hear to let coco get too dry. Maybe @Bill284 has some input?
Peace.

NTH
Man, I was hoping the sticky traps would be enough..... I don't want to dump chemicals in there...

Back
Top Bottom