The struggle - Help! Beginner germination

c2bleadership

At the germination stage. I've placed my seeds in small pots and watered them just a small amount. Just the surface.

However I only have the large grow tent with 600watt light. Will they be okay. I hope so..
My question(s):

1. Can I use 600watt and get results?
2. Do I need air duct system or can I just use a fan?

Any practical suggestions

hello and welcome to 420!

i germinate by just dropping my seeds into a class of water, i used to use the wet paper towel method but i had mixed results of them not germinating but it was probablys my fault.

i put my seedlings under a 300w cfl light can be a low watt if need be, for 2 weeks then i put them under a 600w hps veg bulb at 36"-40" above them.

i use a 4" inline fan and a 6 inch floor fan on low from the start, i dont use any extractors till i start using hps.

hope this helps you.

At the germination stage. I've placed my seeds in small pots and watered them just a small amount. Just the surface.

However I only have the large grow tent with 600watt light. Will they be okay. I hope so..
My question(s):

1. Can I use 600watt and get results?
2. Do I need air duct system or can I just use a fan?

Any practical suggestions

Air duct system with exhaust fan and filter is ideal. But not required Ty to keep your temps in 75-80 in veg with humidity of around 60-70 % and in flower . lower to 72-77 and around. 30-40 % humidity .

This should be a common start for you keep the lights around 30 inches from top of pots bud.

Air duct system with exhaust fan and filter is ideal. But not required Ty to keep your temps in 75-80 in veg with humidity of around 60-70 % and in flower . lower to 72-77 and around. 30-40 % humidity .

This should be a common start for you keep the lights around 30 inches from top of pots bud.

Also germination I use crop king seeds method and have never had an issue so. Take ph water or rain water. In a cup drop seeds I put a bottle over top of hey don't sink right away most time ma they don't. Then leave on for 15-18 hrs with room humidity around 50% and fan in basement blowing for air flow and room temp is around 70-74 After the 15-18 hrs I remove then into a scented free paper towel. The put paper towel on a plate poor seeds and rainwater over top of paper towel so you can see seeds sitting on top then don't drown them in water just enough so the power towel is wet and nicely damp . Light breeze circulating over top of paper towel or likes warmth , humidity and air . To have a nice germination process . check out my kings true grow. You will see picstures of my germination process ..

Back
Top Bottom