The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Morning all. Just a couple shots of the move. Went from paper towels to gro-Dan plugs, will spend a couple days here. I have to finish some replumbing with black lines to replace the blue ones I had. Normally the humidity dome sees 80% plus, and should
Be there in an hour or so. Cheers:)

Morning all. Just a couple shots of the move. Went from paper towels to gro-Dan plugs, will spend a couple days here. I have to finish some replumbing with black lines to replace the blue ones I had. Normally the humidity dome sees 80% plus, and should
Be there in an hour or so. Cheers:)

Once they pop I would remove the dome. Seems they don't like humidity.

Greetings fellow BSA folks :ciao:. It's nice to see new growers jumping in...the more the more comparative!

Saturday morning update on mine.

I culled the bottom "buds" on BSA #1, day 29. There's only so much larf I can deal with :)

I may take off another set as it "grows"

And here is #2, day 27. I tie down a little more each day and it's a pretty flat canopy at this point. I'm starting to see some pistils so I may let it start to head north a bit:

I have to say that if I had the cabbage pheno it would drive me nuts with all the leaves!

6-30-18 Day 35 veg
Tommorow should be Day 1 of flower
Nutes: 1 tsp Foliage Pro and 3 ml Protekt per gallon of water
Ph: 6.2
Rh: 46%
Temp at canopy: 84 Fahrenheit
Lights: 975-1040 ppfd

Back
Top Bottom