The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

I have been giving very mild nute mix. Half dose miracle grow for the N, it is a (12-8-4).
Also using fish emulsions, kelp, and a microbe brew.:love:

I didn't want to over do it after she stunted, now she is doing very well.
Starting to show pistils, and stretching.
She will be a shorty.

Here's my Blue Dream on day 5

Their growing good so far. The last one is the one with funny leaves and it's a little slower than the other but she's coming around. Hopefully she does good if not I will plant another one in their with her and she will have a little competition, grow or die lol. If I have a slow grower I usually will plant another seedling off to the side to try and get a good start. One good thing is the other three seem to be right on pace and doing great.✌️

My Big Blue on day 49

Lanky wench. I need to take some time and train and bend her over.
She has reached the top on the closet

Thinking I'll tie her up tight, then bend her over, left to right, to keep her under the lights
She is packed full of bud sites, hope she stops growing soon

IMG_20180714_082900.jpg
IMG_20180714_082851.jpg
MVIMG_20180714_082840.jpg

All my Blue Dream are doing really good except one. It's growing but slowly and I believe it's gonna have the wrinkles lol. I've growled a couple out that look like that and they never do as good as the others. I planted another Seed to the side and if it sprouts and has a good start then I will chop the wrinkled plant and grow the other one out. They are about 36in away from the PS COB and I will be adding 320 watts of QB's by next weekend hopefully. That will put me pulling 1,000 actual watts in my 5x5 and it will consist of QB, COB, and LED lol. For some reason I can't load any pics right now, I will try again later. I have them on 20/4 light schedule by the way.lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom