The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Never thought the day would come did ya @Kismet

Big thanks to @Gary from The Vault and #TeamVault for getting these seeds all the way to me in South Africa, the wait for them was a long one but from what I've seen the wait has definitely been worth it.
And a big thankyou to #DutchPassionz for the amazing genetics as
So indoors wasn't an option for this grow as I would only be able to veg this girl indoors and carrying a a 5gallon pot outdoors every day is not user friendly for me so a plan to supplement light outdoors is an easier option for me to pursue.

I popped her into water on Wednesday night and her she'll had cracked open when I checked in last night.
This morning she had a tiny taproot peeking out so I put her in paper towel and into a ziploc on top of tv modem.
I'm want her taproot to get to about a cm or 2 in length and I hope to transplant her tomorrow evening when it is nice a cool. I'll be putting up a 40% shade netting teepee style barrier for the first 6-8 weeks depending on growth, I'll be planting her into an existing hole that has a male plant in at the moment who showed itself in the last 2 days. Going to be keeping the root bundle from the discarded male in the hole/soil as its going to make for a happy home for the new roots that will be establishing themselves.

So the countdown begins as soon as she pops above soil........:hug:

Here's a shot of her swimming yesterday, doing the the drowning duck stroke...lol

#BrooklynSunrise2019

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Have a great day ladies and gentlemen....

We want to see how it does in the sa bush smeegs. How is your back man sorry to be all blading :laugh:

Howdy mr.K the back comes and go unfortunately, need to go for a MRI and a checkup to be honest see what's going on in there as been getting real painful again the last month or so.
But just can't man up yet as will be gutted if it's not positive news, getting tired of always ending up back at square one you could say....

A bit dozy as got a morphine shot at the docs cause back was real paining this morning, so drifting through journals for a bit and going to have a a sleep for cpl hours....

Have an wonderful day and a blessing filled weekend brother.....

Awww. Ok here’s little Brooklyn sunrise she has just received her first feeding Again. I’ll be using the dwc method. But using an advanced general hydroponic nutrients feeding schedule. Lighting will consist of the maxbloom x6plus. A 600w led and cob mix Room temp is in the range of 70-75 lights on and off with a heater and fan controlled timers. I have the additives z7 and great white.
14E0AECF-F49C-4CBA-8823-FF43CDA4A4D7.jpeg
91DE6176-D02B-4E3E-AEC5-C047B9B30EA2.jpeg

Glad you finally made it Smeegol!

BSA and The Vault...the gift that keeps on giving :).

:hmmmm:

Cheers kindly mr.Shed.....:ganjamon:

So a wee update everyone, so I had a nice little taproot sticking out so popped her into soil mix but I haven't seen any movement and my other 3 seedlings have popped out this morning.
So did abit of poking round and found her but no taproot showing at all just a cracked shell.
So popped back into paper towel and will check on her in the morning and if it's a no-show I'll pop a new seed into hatch....

Have a Merry ol evening folks....

Man @Icemann420 you gonna love that BSa.. I grew it last summer outdoors so yield was a little low, I think I ended up with like 60 grams jarred, but it is an awesome daytime smoke.. I am gonna order some more soon, but I am one who has about 15 different strains to smoke on with a lot more at the pro grow to choose from.. I have like 16 grams left and just smoked some yesterday am, love the energetic earthy fruitiness of the taste and effects.. If you are growing for your head, this is definately a good addition.. IMO.. Green day all

Man @Icemann420 you gonna love that BSa.. I grew it last summer outdoors so yield was a little low, I think I ended up with like 60 grams jarred, but it is an awesome daytime smoke.. I am gonna order some more soon, but I am one who has about 15 different strains to smoke on with a lot more at the pro grow to choose from.. I have like 16 grams left and just smoked some yesterday am, love the energetic earthy fruitiness of the taste and effects.. If you are growing for your head, this is definately a good addition.. IMO.. Green day all
I was in the original comparison grow the bsa is an amazing plant. I ended up with 10 oz off one plant dwc. Love it long time lol.

Here she is Brooklyn. After her first feeding. @InTheShed lol my period was in the wrong place. When I said my first Feed again. But Che’s chugging along nice.

D256215F-656C-45D3-8154-1F9F53BBB5E4.jpeg
B515EE4E-96A2-44E0-A14D-A8298A057F4E.jpeg
6329F69D-1F44-4E5A-951F-F8BD60E8E472.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom