The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I have a few goin that really big one is bsa they will produce just b really carful they have a killer stretch

So my 1st Brooke attempt fizzled out as the seed just went soft and brittle after I put her back in the paper towel, so I dropped another Brookie on friday night and she soaked for 24hrs and went into paper towel. Sunday morning she went into soil and popped out on Monday night so I'll call from Tuesday as day 1. Got her in a transparent cup inside a poly cup till I see roots developing then I'll move her to her permanent home outside..
image.jpeg

Apologies for the crappy pic but only had iPad at hand.. Have a blessed day everyone.....

Afternoon all a question if you please....... Did anybody run an outdoor version of the sunrise and how did it go.....

I'll further refine that question, lol: Did anyone grow this outdoors in a 10- to 20-gallon (~38- to ~76-liter) DWC reservoir?

I'll further refine that question, lol: Did anyone grow this outdoors in a 10- to 20-gallon (~38- to ~76-liter) DWC reservoir?

DWC is above my head I won't lie, but my girl has a +- 30lt hole below ground I dug to knee deep and I'm building a DIY fabric pot that'll hold about 20lt or so my plans are at the moment...... Good morning to you mr.Soul....

I've never seen DWC run outside either.

I have, but not for cannabis. The rate of transpiration might be higher (although I've seen some pretty hot grow rooms ;) ), but the ceiling height would be pretty good, and the light is often bright - and always free. The gardener could bury the reservoir, cover it in something like rigid foam insulation or Reflectix duct insulation, or bury it and cover the top. An even larger reservoir might be warranted if the transpiration (and, I suppose, evaporation, although that could be minimized to a degree) rate is high enough, but I don't know if the final size of the plant and harvest would be significantly greater or just a thing that would help make things easier for the gardener.

I have not done this, but having read a few articles about it that showed examples (again, not cannabis), I would tend to expect such a thing, if properly set up and run, to show the strain in its best light (so to speak, lol).

EDIT: Aeration of the nutrient solution would probably be even more important than with an indoor setup (in other words, extremely important). And if one is cursed with hot, humid, still-air days, using a strong fan to provide a little artificial airflow could both help the plants self-cool and reduce the chance of moldy buds. Obviously, this is going to be easier in a location where it's legal to grow cannabis and the person can do it in their back yard where there is convenient access to AC electricity and water. I would love to see such a journal, assuming a high enough level of DO was maintained in a large enough reservoir (and I would hate to see one, otherwise).

That's only a problem for women! BSA round 2 looking mighty fine :thumb:.
Sorry PW quick Drive By on our friends ;) I love your profile picture Shed. I could see it opening to an underground badass secret grow:)

Back
Top Bottom