The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

I believe they are gonna take the topping pretty well. Seems to be a vigorous strain so far.✌️
The Blue Dream auto is a strain you want to keep closer to the light or have a powerful light so slow it from stretching so much. I've had mine up on a box keeping the top of the plant about 8 inches below the light. I've had to get shorter boxes 3X so far. I'm trying to keep her below my light in my 5' tall box.

The Blue Dream auto is a strain you want to keep closer to the light or have a powerful light so slow it from stretching so much. I've had mine up on a box keeping the top of the plant about 8 inches below the light. I've had to get shorter boxes 3X so far. I'm trying to keep her below my light in my 5' tall box.
Def tru i mine are tall cuz i havent did nothing to her just water natral ass daylight but deff goin to b a producer

Thirsty ladies over here. Have to water again. Getting some purple in the stems, time to add some Terpinator and go from there.

20180721_175455.jpg
20180721_175452.jpg
20180721_175449.jpg
20180721_175446.jpg
20180721_175443.jpg
20180721_175437.jpg

I was thinking these Blue Dream would make for a taller auto. I'm moving my light down a little each day till I get it were i want. Once my QB arrives i will have a lot more power in there also so hopefully that will help. My tent is 80in tall so I have a little bit of head room. Hopefully I can control them with lst to keep them kinda sqat. The Green Crack I growed last run stretched big time, I had to rig my light up to the main top of tent to have enough room lol.✌

I was thinking these Blue Dream would make for a taller auto. I'm moving my light down a little each day till I get it were i want. Once my QB arrives i will have a lot more power in there also so hopefully that will help. My tent is 80in tall so I have a little bit of head room. Hopefully I can control them with lst to keep them kinda sqat. The Green Crack I growed last run stretched big time, I had to rig my light up to the main top of tent to have enough room lol.✌
To me if dnt top they get tall n big

I'm gonna too all of mine. I got one more to top which is the youngest one but it will be 4-5 more days before she is ready. I have my light down to 28in now and I will adjust it on down to 24in over the next few days. I hope this Blue Dream turns out to be some killer bud lol.✌

I think yers could use a bit more light Jack, but that's me, go big or go home

I used my hps just in flower, the MH was great in veg and at least 10deg cooler. Never ran an auto with HPS, just MH , T8 and QBs

Back
Top Bottom