The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

I believe the Blue Dream will be pretty awesome. The Brooklyn is a good wake and bake so hopefully the Blue Dream will have a little relaxation with it lol but I will be happy if it turns out to be wake and bake also. I can’t wait till these girls are hanging so I can get my Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies going. Might throw in a Candy Kush for the 5th plant.✌️

I was giving the girls their second feeding today and smelled very strong fuel smell. I was like hell yea I love that smell so I started looking over the girls to see which one was smelling so good. I figured it was the Brooklyn since it has diesel and all but when I stuck my nose over Roxy it was clear lol, that bitch is smelling like straight fuel and she’s already loaded with trics. Roxy was once my least favorite plant but now she’s probably my favorite as of right now. Ain’t it funny how the plant you like the least in veg turns out to be your favorite in flower lol. Seems like it happens that way with me every time lol. Hopefully in a few more days the stretching will be over and I can give the other three girls their defo and lollipop.✌️

Understood. When I was defoliating one of mine I caught a lemony fuel smell. Not quite as tart as my Sour Diesel in the past, a little more subtle which isn't hard because that Sour D from RQS is some seriously odorous weed.

Yea me and farside started around the same time but his started flower before mine and will finish quite a bit sooner I believe.✌️

I think our older girls are separated by a day, and the younger ones 2 days. Mine being older in both cases. I am guessing I'll be chopping 2 weeks sooner.

My Blue dramatics smell sweet with no lemon or fuel smell. Think some beans got mixed up towards the end of the comparatives. Maybe on purpose?

I thinks its just a pheno thing.

From Fast Buds site:

...just like the original with an added citrus kick...

We've only improved on the original genetics, this 2017 autoflower creation stays true to the Blue Dream classic with high THC, low CBD, sweet, earthy notes at early growth, later joined by a sharp berry scent. Our Blue Dream Auto version also carries a citrusy odor that's the secret to its super-charged effects.

Blue Dream'Matic's secret is a little chemical known as Limonene. Not only does this terpene give the strain a wonderful citrusy flavor and odor that the original lacked, but it also boosts the effects you receive from smoking. High limonene varieties like our Blue Dream'Matic strain offer relaxed experiences with elevated moods and very little sedation.

When these citrus notes are combined with the berry and earth notes of the original, the final flavor is mouth-watering, with a hint of pine or cedar and a tart sweetness that leaves you with a slightly dry mouth as the soothing, happy vibes take grip.

I think our older girls are separated by a day, and the younger ones 2 days. Mine being older in both cases. I am guessing I'll be chopping 2 weeks sooner.
Yea yours are a pretty good ways ahead of mine in flower. It’s weird how we started same time, same nutes and yours are gonna finish a lot sooner than mine lol.✌️

I thinks its just a pheno thing.

From Fast Buds site:

...just like the original with an added citrus kick...

We've only improved on the original genetics, this 2017 autoflower creation stays true to the Blue Dream classic with high THC, low CBD, sweet, earthy notes at early growth, later joined by a sharp berry scent. Our Blue Dream Auto version also carries a citrusy odor that's the secret to its super-charged effects.

Blue Dream'Matic's secret is a little chemical known as Limonene. Not only does this terpene give the strain a wonderful citrusy flavor and odor that the original lacked, but it also boosts the effects you receive from smoking. High limonene varieties like our Blue Dream'Matic strain offer relaxed experiences with elevated moods and very little sedation.

When these citrus notes are combined with the berry and earth notes of the original, the final flavor is mouth-watering, with a hint of pine or cedar and a tart sweetness that leaves you with a slightly dry mouth as the soothing, happy vibes take grip.
Cool, I like the relaxing part since the Brooklyn is wake n bake a little relaxing will be needed for night lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom