The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Defo and trimmed Lucky tonight, she’s the last Blue Dream that needed final defo. I still have a Brooklyn that hasn’t been defo yet but I will get her tomorrow or next day. Hopefully Lucky will do as well as her three sisters. I took a lot from her, probably more than any so far so hopefully she bounces back quick. Got all trim finished so it’s up to them to build the bud now so hopefully they stack some forearm size colas, we’ll see.✌️

Went in to check on Lucky this morning and she seems to be taking it like a champ. Here’s a pic I took of her
As you can see I didn’t take it easy on her at all lol. I still need to tie some branches to even everything up so she will look better but I’m stoked that she is doing so good.✌️

I’m hoping she will, she didn’t stretch as much as her sisters did. She’s more compact so hopefully she’ll have some nice colas. I’m gonna do final defo/trim on my Brooklyn tomorrow or next day. She’s slowed down a lot with stretch so if she finishes I will do her. She’s gonna look a lot like Lucky far as size, she’s just a little bigger than Lucky so she should yield good also.✌️

The sample i took was dried and cured for a bit. Was really strong and made me and the wife fall asleep. Good stuff. They will be coming down very soon.

20180830_083217.jpg
20180830_083213.jpg
20180830_083210.jpg

Nice looking girls Rich, you done great job with them. Thanks for the smoke report, I like the fact that it is strong and good for sleep lol. The Brooklyn’s are a good wake n bake for the morning and day so I was hoping the Blue Dream would be good for night.✌️

Nice looking girls Rich, you done great job with them. Thanks for the smoke report, I like the fact that it is strong and good for sleep lol. The Brooklyn’s are a good wake n bake for the morning and day so I was hoping the Blue Dream would be good for night.✌️
Looks like we got the best of both worlds on these comparatives ECG sweet !

Back
Top Bottom