The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Going to let the rest of Bda 2 to go another week or so.

Mine vegged forever but didn't have room for them in the flower tent so was fine with it. They are 4 weeks in flower at the moment
mine is 4 weeks from sprout give or take a day, one seed sprouted before the other cant remember which the brook or blue.
Everyones girls are huge though and from the growth on her so far looks like some solid auto genetics. Atleast for yield. Has any1 finished one off yet?

Week 4. Couple days should see some white hairs n ill call it day 1. Pic was mid strip.. thought id finished but the pinchy thumb nail got twitchy

Attachments

• Bleu stripped.jpg
    Bleu stripped.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Bleu preflowers.jpg
    Bleu preflowers.jpg
    696 KB · Views: 107
Week 4. Couple days should see some white hairs n ill call it day 1. Pic was mid strip.. thought id finished but the pinchy thumb nail got twitchy
Looking good, nice job with the lst. She will be a nice size girl after her stretch. She will double or more like triple in size once she start showing pistils.✌️

Got another pic of Lucky when I had her out of tent

Here’s a pic of Candy from the top
Here’s Lexus in the corner chillin

And here’s a bud shot of Roxy

I’ve not had this iPad Pro long and I didn’t realize it would take this good of pics. I won’t need a loupe to check trics cause I can bring them right up with my iPad lol. They just got their second feeding today and seem to be doing good. That’s all I’ve got for now, cheers everyone.✌️

Looking good, nice job with the lst. She will be a nice size girl after her stretch. She will double or more like triple in size once she start showing pistils.✌️
Yer im feeling optimistic. fast buds blackberry which is mostly indica stretched insanely so im looking forward to see what this does

Thanks flash, I finally got the time to take some individual pics of all 4 Blue Dream’matic. First one is Lexus, she’s thriving and doing really good. I’m hoping she will bulk up and put on some weight

Next is Roxy, she’s not the biggest girl but she’s gonna be some nice quality for sure

Next up is Candy, she took the defo like a champ and is doing good

Last but not least is Lucky, she also took defo like a champ and is doing really good

Sorry the last pic was a lot of blurple but I was to lazy to drag her on out lol. That’s all I have for today, cheers everyone.✌️

Back
Top Bottom