The VipersNest Continuous

Plant Lighting Hydroponics, shipping does cost but Ive used them so much they wack my charges down or off.

I use to use plantlighting all the time as well but I now get some major discounts from my local grow shop and he can order anything he doesn't carry... Plantlightings shipping is nothing compared to horticulturesource.com... some of their prices are better than plantlighting but their shipping will almost always put them over... the only thing I use hortsource for now is 1000W conversion bulbs... when needed...

Keep on Growing man... Sorry to hear about your just over 2lbs I know you were shooting for double... I'm sure you'll hit it next time bro... I'll be setting up a journal after I get that lightrail 5 so maybe it'll distract you from your pain... 2lbs of great bud is better than most get man... :goodjob: :nicethread:

I'll be waiting for your next grow bro... Stay Strong.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

alot can go wrong in a grow cycle. 2 weeks in a cloner is pretty nonproplematic.

I have buddies who do clones all different kinds of ways... they all have a laundary list of shit to do during the week and a half to two weeks to ensure a good turnout... I just look away and laugh... I keep telling them at least build your own man... no they're gonna stick to their way... which I respect... but personally I love sticking my clones in the sleeves hitting the pump walking out the door and walking in two weeks later and going googly eyed over the roots and awesome overall condition every time...

Sorry to post so much on your journal man... everytime I respond to something there's something else to respond to the second I click reply... I get stuck in conversation mode... LOL... Okay I'm walking away...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

News Flash!
Due to technical issues we will be postponing the Members Strain Vote grow untill next cycle. Thats the bad news.
The good news is that we all ready recieved our seeds for the next grow and they are germinating as we speak. We have been on blitz clean and will be planted in 7 days.
Dutch Passion Blueberry!!!!!!!!!! my favorite although the Lemon Haze is right there with it....just a diff high and flavor
Dutch Passion Ultimate......Ive heard great things on this one....supposed to be the new cash cropper.
DNA La Confidential free fem 1
DNA OG18 free
Kandy Kush X Skunk free
G13 Thai Super Skunk free
bought 10 of the DP Femmed and got 11 free!! thats a deal
Thanx Attitude!
Ive had a 70% female rate on reg seeds so we should be at aprox 18 ladies.
No we havent looked at the flowering times on the free ones but they should be close. Ill deal with it.

What is the Blueberry high like? I've been looking at that one for med use...

Ive grown alot of BB and know it well. Its def a 80/20 mix. A lil creative working high with 2 hits and total couchlock if you smoke more. The taste is amazing, great bag appeal and you cant kill it. 19.5% is a nice number.

lets see what happens now.. supposedly blueberry is sensitive to nutes.

also this may be a dumb question, but i can always buy "dutch blueberries." theyre always bright orange hairs covering a light green bud. anyone who has dutchies look like that.. now is there a strain of dutch blueberries, or are these Dutch Passion Blueberries?? ive always wondered this. anybody have an idea?

hey pit ev3r grow the THIA X SUPER SKUNK. I got some that just started. And from the research that I've done on the strain is that it get tal very fast. And along w/ that comes a long flowering period. So I just started them on a 12/12 schedule to see how it does. and so far the height is getting there very fast. SO from what i see I think i will have to be topping it a few times. Just some added info. Great strain choices.

Ive grown alot of BB and know it well. Its def a 80/20 mix. A lil creative working high with 2 hits and total couchlock if you smoke more. The taste is amazing, great bad appeal and you cant kill it. 19.5% is a nice number.

Thanks Pit... I definitely want to try it. Pricey seed... must be worth it! Wonder if it comes in any Indica mixes?

lets see what happens now.. supposedly blueberry is sensitive to nutes.

also this may be a dumb question, but i can always buy "dutch blueberries." theyre always bright orange hairs covering a light green bud. anyone who has dutchies look like that.. now is there a strain of dutch blueberries, or are these Dutch Passion Blueberries?? ive always wondered this. anybody have an idea?

To the best of my knowledge there are 2 BB strains. Dutch Passion and DJ Short. Ive grown the DP for 3 cycles.

hey pit ev3r grow the THIA X SUPER SKUNK. I got some that just started. And from the research that I've done on the strain is that it get tal very fast. And along w/ that comes a long flowering period. So I just started them on a 12/12 schedule to see how it does. and so far the height is getting there very fast. SO from what i see I think i will have to be topping it a few times. Just some added info. Great strain choices.

I figure anything with Thai in it can be an issue. We are vegging our plants to 24" max and go from there

Thanks Pit... I definitely want to try it. Pricey seed... must be worth it! Wonder if it comes in any Indica mixes?

BB is about the most crossed one out there. Any strain out there That says "Blue" is pretty much crossed with it. Its very stable

I figure anything with Thai in it can be an issue. We are vegging our plants to 24" max and go from there

I'll take some notes on em. And report them back. That way we all can know how long it will take for em to reach that height. I just wonder how long the flowering period really is going to take. I got mixed findings on the flowering period. But from past experience w/ thai strains. Its A hell of a long time that for sure. SO I gotta say I'm glad i started em at a 12/12 schedule..

Pit, the seeds were given to DP by DJ. Over the years DJ lost the original parentage. He then went on a quest for "True Blueberry", it is said to have a more sat dom pheno that just rocks. Originally DP and DJ's genetic were the same, making DP's Blueberry original DJ Blueberry and DJ's True Blueberry new genetics. All said, yes they are to different strains. I would also go the DP BB for it is the one of legend. :peace:

Pit, the seeds were given to DP by DJ. Over the years DJ lost the original parentage. He then when on a quest for "True Blueberry", witch is said to have a more sat dom pheno that just rocks. Originally DP and DJ's genetic were the same, making DP's Blueberry original DJ Blueberry and DJ's True Blueberry new genetics. All said, yes they are to different strains. I would also go the DP BB for it is the one of legend. :peace:

Now thats a story!!:goodjob:

Pit, the seeds were given to DP by DJ. Over the years DJ lost the original parentage. He then went on a quest for "True Blueberry", it is said to have a more sat dom pheno that just rocks. Originally DP and DJ's genetic were the same, making DP's Blueberry original DJ Blueberry and DJ's True Blueberry new genetics. All said, yes they are to different strains. I would also go the DP BB for it is the one of legend. :peace:

thanx for the info..I didnt know the details....only that there are 2 strains out there now. Ive grown DP before
We got POTM on this

Blueberry23.jpg

BB20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom