The VipersNest Continuous

A personal favorite of mine. A very very low anxiety strain.

Check Irish's grow if interested, she's didn't run the pure strain but a heavy weight hybrid (just an alternative)

I saw that plant...the buds were RED....amazing plant. Ill grow it as promised...just need to postpone for a cycle.
:peace:

I think what Andy means is that moving the water constantly renews the water in contact with the air at the surface therefore oxygenating the water without the need for bubbles. It in fact introduces large amounts of air.:grinjoint::peace:

If your talking about the change in surface tension then I would agree....but there is no air coming out of the ring

A personal favorite of mine. A very very low anxiety strain.

Check Irish's grow if interested, she's didn't run the pure strain but a heavy weight hybrid (just an alternative)

Awesome... I'll have to check it out... I have 1 mother and 12 clones of DP Strawberry Cough... I acquired the mother recently and can't wait to harvest those clones but I've never had it before... I've only heard of it's wonders... :)

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Okay... I know there are quite a bit of experienced growers here and would like to pose a question if possible... Pit, I hope I'm not hijacking your thread this is just where I spend most of my time on 420mag...

What's the best method for keeping small mothers?
-I've tried dirt and that was okay... small pot cut back the roots and transplanted once in a while... but I can't stand dirt it is as pit says dirty...
-I've tried DIY DWC w/6" net pots in tupperware but they take up so much space under the light because of only being able to get 2 to 3 6" per tupperware container *for a comfortable plant.

I'm entertaining the idea of 3.75" DIY DWC like 8 per tupperware container but I don't know how it's going to work... I'm kind of hesitant cause it just seems too small... Since the police ripped apart my LEGAL grow and I have started from scratch I get to go at it in uniformity this time verse having 12 mothers in a variety of devices... :)

Hope some of you have some Ideas... You can PM me so as not to clog up the thread... Thanks in advance... and sorry again Pit... I hope you can assist as well but I've never seen you talk about having mothers.

More than your old favorite Blueberry huh?

an excellent question. Ive pondered that myself.Yes the LH was just phenom. DIFFERENT highs. different tastes...different favorite..the LH was stronger by a factor of 1. Blueberry is still my 1st love and fav. BB is easier indoors and LH is a sativa bottom line. Ill grow some outside this summer.

Pit, I know you where supposed to do Strawberry Cough in this coming gro... just wondering if you've ever grown it before... yield... how you liked it if you had...

Just finished a grow of Strawberry Cough...(Check my journal)...Yield wasnt that great and the buds were small but covering the plants, very crystalised. Hi was a "lets go do stuff" high though.....

Will post a new SC grow soon, plants in 2nd week of flower now.

an excellent question. Ive pondered that myself.Yes the LH was just phenom. DIFFERENT highs. different tastes...different favorite..the LH was stronger by a factor of 1. Blueberry is still my 1st love and fav. BB is easier indoors and LH is a sativa bottom line. Ill grow some outside this summer.

lol, it's ok to have two favorites. It's not like they are girlfriends where you get in trouble for having more than one :surf:

Its truly magical these lil plants turn into the most amazing plant on the planet
003247.JPG

We are going to upgrade to a continuously submersed tri-meter...if thats what you asking about. Right now i usea a Milwaukee sm802 PH.EC/PPM meter...love it

Back
Top Bottom