The VipersNest Continuous

Big thanx to Soniq....this place wouldnt ever succeed like it has with out you. Im not forum savy and you always fix up my attempts of a signature...you are the man...reps bro

Soniq420 is the reason that staff members are not allowed to be MotM - he'd win every time, lol.

Rob....love the changes...jeep it up. your making it better and better...Im blazin some Lemon Haze for ya now.....ordered Barneys Pineapple Chunk...hehehe

Unless you were running TS... ;)

You forgot to add the [SARCASM] tags.:smokin:

Have y'all ever sorted the member list by rep points? There's a reason Soniq is on top...

No, not really a fan of publicly-accessible member lists.

But since you mentioned it, I notice that you are ranked seventh out of 47,336 members. Not too shabby.

And kudos to this thread's author - PitViper is ranked fourth.

I'm way down but still amazed that I'm even in the top 50. You sure that thing is working all right?

Thanks brother, I needed that today...;)
Rob....love the changes...jeep it up. your making it better and better...Im blazin some Lemon Haze for ya now.....ordered Barneys Pineapple Chunk...hehehe

You forgot to add the [SARCASM] tags.:smokin:

No, not really a fan of publicly-accessible member lists.

But since you mentioned it, I notice that you are ranked seventh out of 47,336 members. Not too shabby.

And kudos to this thread's author - PitViper is ranked fourth.

I'm way down but still amazed that I'm even in the top 50. You sure that thing is working all right?

your shitting me right? 4th in 47000...Oy....wow..Im mute...where did u find that list? thanx

Pit Viper....got a question.....why the interest in all the numbers/math info? Are you ciphering for a room set up size, checking out effeciency, or something else? I ask because I figured you had all this info down pat. I assumed you did because you produce some beautiful medicine. I am new. First effen grow....and I did not know what I did not know. Was given the book by Jorge Cervants....The Medical MJ Bible. And a bible it is. He covers everything. It was through that book that I arrived at the crux of my setup..being room size and layout, plant numbers, and lights. Simply the single best summary of lights/layout/and electrical overview I have ever read.

Allow me to land the plane here......you may not openly proclaim "elliminate the varaibles for a successful grow"...but the specific advice you give to all of is to elliminate the possible problem before it becomes several problems.

I had zero knowledge of this plant....well some knowledge...but not the growing kind....and the techinical info was the easiest for me to grasp. I found your info on the plants amazing.

So I am thinking....what is he thinking....what's up with the numbers about lights.

AND as I do not post unless I have some little offering of solution.....
I picked up a digital multimeter from FRY's (you are so cal I am pretty sure so I am sure you know of Frys) for 70.00. Not too expensive for any multi-meter. BUT this is the only one I have ever seen that has LUX measuring ability. And instant read on temp/RH. It is made by PROTEK. model 6300.

As I am entering my first flower phase for the first set of three 15 plant trays this was not a necessary expense....but knowing how strong my lights are is a variable....a big one...so I sucked it up and got it.

I am using the lumins meter to find out exactly how strong my new (this week) 600W HPS is out of the box at 18" above canopy. And will continue to do so each week....interested to find out when it starts to fade.

Sorry for the vomit post of a question... it this was a voice mail message you would have "7" ed my a minunite ago.

Pit Viper....got a question.....why the interest in all the numbers/math info? Are you ciphering for a room set up size, checking out effeciency, or something else? I ask because I figured you had all this info down pat. I assumed you did because you produce some beautiful medicine. I am new. First effen grow....and I did not know what I did not know. Was given the book by Jorge Cervants....The Medical MJ Bible. And a bible it is. He covers everything. It was through that book that I arrived at the crux of my setup..being room size and layout, plant numbers, and lights. Simply the single best summary of lights/layout/and electrical overview I have ever read.

Allow me to land the plane here......you may not openly proclaim "elliminate the varaibles for a successful grow"...but the specific advice you give to all of is to elliminate the possible problem before it becomes several problems.

I had zero knowledge of this plant....well some knowledge...but not the growing kind....and the techinical info was the easiest for me to grasp. I found your info on the plants amazing.

So I am thinking....what is he thinking....what's up with the numbers about lights.

AND as I do not post unless I have some little offering of solution.....
I picked up a digital multimeter from FRY's (you are so cal I am pretty sure so I am sure you know of Frys) for 70.00. Not too expensive for any multi-meter. BUT this is the only one I have ever seen that has LUX measuring ability. And instant read on temp/RH. It is made by PROTEK. model 6300.

As I am entering my first flower phase for the first set of three 15 plant trays this was not a necessary expense....but knowing how strong my lights are is a variable....a big one...so I sucked it up and got it.

I am using the lumins meter to find out exactly how strong my new (this week) 600W HPS is out of the box at 18" above canopy. And will continue to do so each week....interested to find out when it starts to fade.

Sorry for the vomit post of a question... it this was a voice mail message you would have "7" ed my a minunite ago.

even with 2000w I am on the low end of the spectrum...I figured I was low and I am low....but i grew some great meds...Im effectively doubling my output going this way....Im looking for more light..more gas etc... that all.
I use the same book...its the best money ever spent

Pit I see you are looking to double your output.
I can say that controlling ALL variable and environmental issues will allow unfettered access to higher production. pm me if u want
Good Luck my Man, if anybody can crack the safe you can.

Back
Top Bottom