The VipersNest Continuous

Good lord..Pitviper got his hands dirty with soil! Its the end of the world!!
12_2_1.jpg

12_2_3.jpg

12_2_2.jpg

man, Pit that must have physically hurt ya :)

no dirt no dirt hydro hydro lol always somthin new from pit nice journal cuz im up to date it took a while a lot of pages cant wait to see more

Pit..DIRT IS DIRTY DAMN IT..LOL..Its hard to say no sometimes.. And as far as the new pict..Do I see another contest won by THE PIT VIPER?...HHHMMM

you couldnt possibly think I wasnt going to enter something this month. Those 20 ladies will be 7-8 weeks in bloom at the end of the month so we will enter NOM and POTM.

lets see these soil monsters. what strains are they?

those are clones from the Violator Kush,Red Diesel and Armegeddon
the trunks on these plants are freaks...its from that crazy Vitagrow/Rootexcelerator mix

12_3_8.jpg

I do not know who you are! Or what you did with the Real PitViper! But the real PitViper is all Ebb N Grow! Dirt is ...Dirty his signature Says! How Much do you want? 1 Million? Don't harm 420's PitViper! WE will hunt you down!

We have become well rounded lol.Figured we would try everything atleast once.This way we can answer most of your questions.Hate to give bad advice.

They are going to be mothers. Im liking how the Kush and Diesel are growing so Im gonna transplant them and clone the shit out of them

JELOUS JELOUS JELOUS!!!!One of buddies was telling me how that red deisel sells out everytime it gets to the dispensery he works at. Gotta try that. And well needless to say the kush is a keeper I'm sure. Didnt you say you wanted to do just a couple strains next run?Are those going to be the 2?

Back
Top Bottom