The VipersNest Continuous

Pit, how are you liking the Sun Hut tent so far?

those are clones from the Violator Kush,Red Diesel and Armegeddon
the trunks on these plants are freaks...its from that crazy Vitagrow/Rootexcelerator mix
12_3_8.jpg

Dude, WTF happened to "Dirt is Dirty"?????????

I do not know who you are! Or what you did with the Real PitViper! But the real PitViper is all Ebb N Grow! Dirt is ...Dirty his signature Says! How Much do you want? 1 Million? Don't harm 420's PitViper! WE will hunt you down!

it doesnt seem right even if that plant is in a rockwool cube looks odd, hope u did not leave your PC on, and signed in.

"Dirt is Dirty"

Pit, it would be nice to see that mug of yours on a post in my thread, I see it everywere else I go. Stop by and check it out. would love your .02

b

Pit, it would be nice to see that mug of yours on a post in my thread, I see it everywere else I go. Stop by and check it out. would love your .02

b

checked out the thread..posted all kinds of hateful nastyness

Yo pit I have a quick question for ya.. My nute mix recipe was given to me by a friend.. When I mix all my nutes up into my fresh tap water my ph reading is 5.9-6.0 It slowly rises over a couple of days/weeks to 6.4-6.5.. Should I be using my PH down to keep my PH at 5.9-6.0?.. Do I want to try and keep my PH as consistent as possible?
What if this means adding some PH down every few days?

Yo pit I have a quick question for ya.. My nute mix recipe was given to me by a friend.. When I mix all my nutes up into my fresh tap water my ph reading is 5.9-6.0 It slowly rises over a couple of days/weeks to 6.4-6.5.. Should I be using my PH down to keep my PH at 5.9-6.0?.. Do I want to try and keep my PH as consistent as possible?
What if this means adding some PH down every few days?
Alot of people try to hold at a certain number and thats a mistake IMO
Start at 5.5 and you Ph will rise slightly up daily. Let it go all the way to 6.2.
You should need very little or no adjustment thru the week.
You need to realize that different nutes are absorbed at different Ph levels as well as certain nutes will lock at diff Ph values.
Letting it cycle thruout the range will ensure proper nutrient intake

No Doubt Great Info PIT! thanks again......once it reaches 6.2 should I add PH down until its back to 5.5? And repeat?

it depends where your at in the cycle...If your at 6.2 and you have 2 day left then leave it alone to finish the 7 day cycle. if your 1/2 thru then adjust.
Dont be that worried about the number. plus or minus .2 is fine

Haha, pit you ol dirty b*****d lol. Looks like your enjoyin the dirt lol..
It reminded me of a fun time i had in college (true story). I went to my then ex's best friends trailer home... and we was all gettin lifted. My ex was a drinker too and had some devil springs. She convinced me to have some too(wont do that again lol). Man after a buncha Devils Spring shots and lotsa bud, we decide after it stopped raining that night to go outside. There was decent size pond (like 7' x 7'). We swiveled a huge deflated backyard pool under the pond/puddle and poured 2 yellow five gallon jugs of oil in. About 13 of us stripped down to undies(non sexually) and wrestled in the pool. It was an absolute blast. At one point I jumped on my ex sorta like was jumpin off the top rope, and she stayed still too, and it was like somethin straight outta ECW, and a lot of it was caught on tape too! lmao...

LOL sorry :focus: for me lol. Jus stoppin in Pit:nomo: take it easy bro :popcorn:

Haha, pit you ol dirty b*****d lol. Looks like your enjoyin the dirt lol..
It reminded me of a fun time i had in college (true story). I went to my then ex's best friends trailer home... and we was all gettin lifted. My ex was a drinker too and had some devil springs. She convinced me to have some too(wont do that again lol). Man after a buncha Devils Spring shots and lotsa bud, we decide after it stopped raining that night to go outside. There was decent size pond (like 7' x 7'). We swiveled a huge deflated backyard pool under the pond/puddle and poured 2 yellow five gallon jugs of oil in. About 13 of us stripped down to undies(non sexually) and wrestled in the pool. It was an absolute blast. At one point I jumped on my ex sorta like was jumpin off the top rope, and she stayed still too, and it was like somethin straight outta ECW, and a lot of it was caught on tape too! lmao...

LOL sorry :focus: for me lol. Jus stoppin in Pit:nomo: take it easy bro :popcorn:

Post the video. :grinjoint:

if it is Im pulling it from the choices. No auto ditch weed crosses in my garden. Not to upset the Lowryder/Auto crowd but I just dont believe in them...too many Landraces have been lost to breeders following the crowd....but thats just me

wow..Purple Wreck seems to be very popular so far....

The name is almost poetic! Purple Wreck.

I'm sure whatever the outcome, the "clown" in you will show us a real circus!

Looking forward to the never ending journal!

...Love the Pit....

S.F.

Back
Top Bottom