TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Apologies for my tardiness guys. Wasn't sure I was going to post again. Just a little bit of paranoia. You know how it goes. LOL!

I finally got the PM in my room under control. What a mission. That stuff is hell to get rid of. Tenazole works well. Just spray it on within the first 2 weeks of flipping, and you're golden.

The pics are pretty much all Purple Envy. I lost my Dnet mother, but luckily I still have 3 clones alive and kicking.

I had another round of mites to fight off as well. Kicked their asses. I'm getting pretty good at it.

The PE's have about 4 weeks left to go. They are looking good and smelling of passion fruit.

PE is looking awesome, I love that strain!

She is a true work horse. There are fancier strains out there, but I'm going to have a hard time finding another strain to match her in how well rounded she is. She does it all... with a smile on her face. I lost my Dnet mother to mites, but the PE just took the beating and got back up again. I should rename her to Rocky. LOL!

Looking really good mr.B, that Dnet is something else though.....

Thanks Smeegol. The Dnet is definitely special. Love that musky skunk smell and taste. Plenty of power as well. I've been smoking on the LV420. I kept most of it as headstash. The yield was dismal, but the smoke is fucken nuclear!

Dank!!! Welcome back hahaha I kinda abandoned my journal for same reasons.. sorry bout that Net mom .. been smoking on the GG4 bx2s and it's some fucking crazy shit. You were right, prefered the glue pheno over the bubble.

Nice brother man! Love that happy up feeling the GG4 gives. Plenty of euphoria and stress relief from her. How does yours smell? Mine reminds me a little of Northern Vision. You ever smoke Northern Vision. Has a similar smell and taste profile. In fact, the buzz is similar too but the GG4 is stronger for sure.

The move hasn't happened yet. Not sure it will. Who knows...

Yeah, there is some heat around these parts man. Not good. Best to keep your head down.

Thanks Penny

You can spot an NBD cola in the second last pic, bottom left. That is a lower nug though. It's building some nice big buds further up.

Yeah, I share your love of those genetics. Some of them are real bitches though. LOL!

The LV420 I'm smoking now is proper chem 91 crossed to an old blueberry cut. It is straight fire, but a fucken nightmare to grow. I completely lost control of those 2 plants. Massive stretch. Super viney structure. I staked them up but it didn't help for shit. It would just flop over above where I tied it to the stakes. It needed more time and patience than I was willing to give it. I want to try a good chem D representation next.

It is some of the best smoke I've ever had though.

Back
Top Bottom