TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

I've wanted to grow the OGK from Dinafem, I've heard from friends and multiple sources it's definitely legit!

Can't wait to see the Exodus Kush grown out.

I will have to give some more thought to Dinafem's version then.

Tead, I also love freebies. One of the seeds I'll be popping in Jan is Superb OG. A nice chemdawg variety from a breeder I would probably not have even looked at.

UPDATE

Day 45 of 12/12

The blue cheese and maybe Raggedy Anne have about 3 weeks left. Sour Chiesel will go 7 - 10 days longer.

20151210_073930.jpg

20151210_074007.jpg

20151210_074016.jpg

20151210_074024.jpg

20151210_074039.jpg

20151210_074115.jpg

20151210_074128.jpg

20151210_074140.jpg

LOL! You're more than welcome to the couch buddy. Beer, braai and some good weed. Pull in...

I f#cken love braaing. Do it at least once a week, usually twice. Nothing better than getting those coals going, and hearing the boerewors and lamb chops sizzle away. Put on some old school rock and make sure you have a cold beer in your hand. Pure bliss.

You eat biltong Blaze?

Definitely Grizz, although it is a little pricey, so not as often as I would like. I think I actually prefer droewors though, which is like biltong but made from boerewors. A spicy local sausage.

Have you had biltong Grizz?

Had biltong and boerewors.... Had a friend that grew up in South Africa.. There's a few specialty shops that have it here. A lot of South Africans came here during 80's...

A lot more will be heading your way soon enough bud. Things are not looking good here.

Droewors is dried isn't it? That's nice to, although I remember there being hard cubes of fat or something in it, kinda weird.. Maybe just batch I got...

?? Is it anywhere at the moment... Is it Zimbabwe type thing?

Yeah, it is just dried boerewors and like boerewors you get decent quality stuff and shitty stuff. What did you think of boerewors? I love it, but my fiancee always complains when I buy it. You can't have a braai without boerewors though

?? Is it anywhere at the moment... Is it Zimbabwe type thing?

Yeah, it's getting there. Protests that are ever more violent. Rampant violent crime. Hatred between races is actually on the rise instead of declining as you would expect. An economy that seems to be plummeting.

Not surprising when you have a clown for a president who is more interested in raping and pillaging. I mean that literally as well. Also, he appears to be clinically retarded.

It's such a pity, because South Africa is breathtakingly beautiful and I love this place. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom