Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

Cool, thanks. I'm really pretty bummed about not getting to start with the 600 watt (260 watts at the wall) because I really wanted to be adding on around that or even a second panel of equal size and strength. Thanks again for your suggestions! And hopefully I can get to that soon!

Happy labor day weekend to everyone!!!

Here's a quick update shot of the girls this morning.

420-magazine-mobile945403896.jpg

Kush

420-magazine-mobile2056228411.jpg

Bag seed

Both seem happy. Plan on flushing with regular water today

-dabber

So yesterday I noticed the kush leaves started to take on more of a v shape. Realized the fan was causing way too much air movement, so I moved it to the other side of the room. Sadly I think it was a little late. The S.kush seems to have gotten worse after the fan was moved. Almost 100% sure she's wind burned... :/

I had them on 24 hour light still so I decided maybe the best thing for her right now is rest.

She will be getting another 30 mins of rest 4 hrs total.

The twisting is bad. I'm a little embarrassed to post when they wake up. Let's all say a little prayer she pulls through :) .

-dabber

Well it's bad...
420-magazine-mobile1177411234.jpg

I personally feel the nap may have saved her. In that short 4 hours she is already showing new green robust growth... phew. Yeah your thinking she looks like crap, and she does. But a hell of a lot better than when i woke up.

420-magazine-mobile458144161.jpg

Bag seed looking amazing. Interesting how the wind only affected the kush.

Kudos to myself for finding the pro setting on my camera phone... finally some decent shots :)

-dabber

Well it's bad...

I personally feel the nap may have saved her. In that short 4 hours she is already showing new green robust growth... phew. Yeah your thinking she looks like crap, and she does. But a hell of a lot better than when i woke up.

Kudos to myself for finding the pro setting on my camera phone... finally some decent shots :)

-dabber
Poor kush. She's a tough girl tho. She'll be fine I'm sure of it.

Thanks swag. I'm just glad I noticed it earlier than later!

Well it's bad...

-dabber

I will second that kudos!

Yeah I wasn't sure about going straight from 24 7 to 18 6... so I figured tomorrow can officially be their first day on veg lighting :)

Ok friends need an opinion on something. I'm worried the v shaped reaching could be heat stress. So I moved kush a little further away until I hear from you. It typically stays 3 inches below the 45 watt cfl... too close? If I can feel heat with my hand is that too close or only if said heat is like bothersome hot... idk if I'm overanalyzing things just sad I made such an early mistake and looking to avoid any others...

The girls are looking okay. Think I over saturated the coco on my last water of the bag seed. Seems to be drooping today. Lesson learned. Water to less run off. also planning on using the spray bottle to water to avoid over soaking the soil. The kush is recovering... almost looks like she's ready for another set of leaves! I think she and I are both ready to put the other day behind us :/

-dabber

The girls are looking okay. Think I over saturated the coco on my last water of the bag seed. Seems to be drooping today. Lesson learned. Water to less run off. also planning on using the spray bottle to water to avoid over soaking the soil. The kush is recovering... almost looks like she's ready for another set of leaves! I think she and I are both ready to put the other day behind us :/

-dabber
Lmao. I think so too. U have a picture of said drooping. Thought u can't over water on coco

Supposed to be easier to avoid? Keyword supposed. Apparently I'm unable to avoid much. I didn't have this much trouble my first time around.... lol I guess they could be worse off. Maybe.
Im just trying to grow with the flow and pray they can make a full recovery.

Supposed to be easier to avoid? Keyword supposed. Apparently I'm unable to avoid much. I didn't have this much trouble my first time around.... lol I guess they could be worse off. Maybe.
Im just trying to grow with the flow and pray they can make a full recovery.
Seems to be the name of the game. Grow with the flow.

Seems to be the name of the game. Grow with the flow.
It's all I can do. Roll with the punches. But if rather catch my mistakes early and finish strong than the other way around. Everything I've read say to just let them dry out and start back watering slowly and they recover just fine. Probably slowing my grow down with each mistake. But again not much I can do now :/

Just threw another strawberry kush seed in water.... just in case.
Expecting the led to arrive Wednesday or Thursday.

I guess there's no point of a journal of I don't post. Good. Bad. Indifferent.

420-magazine-mobile767465859.jpg

Here's the poor kush girl. Struggling but at least she's flattening out less of a U and more of a sideways L. Also her center is looking good and green which has me optimistic. Or as optimistic as I can get after almost killing the poor girl.

420-magazine-mobile1062563633.jpg

Bag seed is suffering from her recent overwatering 2 days ago but good news is her soil top is already has signs of drying. Definitely only watering with the squirt bottle this time. More importantly. Note to self: don't drink and water lol.

Hoping the LED ships tomorrow once it does it should arrive in no more than 2 3days max.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!!

-dabber

She will recover. But it hurts to watch her in the meantime. I also thought of popping another seed to have 3 in my tent but I think 2 is perfect for my little tent. They gave me 2 white widow fem seeds with my order. Bought 3 n they tossed me 2 freebies. Can't complain with that.
Alright! Love me some freebies :) yeah I'm also worried the bag seed has a good chance of being a hermie so it won't hurt to have another in the mix... plus I feel she will catch up quickly if I can avoid repeating stupid mistakes :)

Back
Top Bottom