Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

I just used the dome b.c the humidity took a sharp drop yesterday so I had them on for a couple hours. I agree tho. Almost never use them, and never more than an a few hours at a time. Lights on in a little less than 2 hours. They seemed to be recouping well when I last checked.

I just used the dome b.c the humidity took a sharp drop yesterday so I had them on for a couple hours. I agree tho. Almost never use them, and never more than an a few hours at a time. Lights on in a little less than 2 hours. They seemed to be recouping well when I last checked.
Hmmm well then. Should I toss my dome away or just use it sparingly ? I've had mine on the whole time so far

Hmmm well then. Should I toss my dome away or just use it sparingly ? I've had mine on the whole time so far
Don't change a thing your looking on point swag!!!

Well I'm gonna have to do something in a day or two. The leaves this morning were almost touched the walls of the bottle.
Yeah maybe check around for a bigger bottle dosent have to be soda/pop if you like tea or w.e even just a bigger h20 container. But my rule is "if it ain't broke don't fix it." And from where I'm sitting your girls are looking great!

Mini update:

The "backup bean" I started dropped today. Good sign. Sending good vibes it's way.

Kush is still in shock. Growth is slow, but she's trying :/

Bagseed also seems to have little leaves forming her next set I hope.

Humidity spiked last night we're over 80% outside just keeping the air moving. Obviously domes down. Going to let their medium dry out more this time may be tonight could be tomorrow with the moisture.

-dabber

Yeah maybe check around for a bigger bottle dosent have to be soda/pop if you like tea or w.e even just a bigger h20 container. But my rule is "if it ain't broke don't fix it." And from where I'm sitting your girls are looking great!
Lol. It ain't broke yet lol. Found a 2 litre and my wife bought some 2litres aswell so I'll have my second one ready once they drink that shit up.

Humidity is down. Domes are up! Gave the bag seed a minimal mist. Not enough to even refer to it as a watering. Kush was thirsty. Probably too thirst poor girl. Update some pics tonight

-dabber

Well. The backup seed has tap root. I also popped another seed last night because the original plan was to have 2 healthy mom's to choose from and so far I have fallen far short of that goal. Lol. At any rate. Temps are rising humidity is falling I will likely dome the girls until the sun sucks out the moisture back into the air and humidity rises.

Plan to take a little different approach on watering with the 2 newbies. Also the LED should not ship later than tomorrow morning. Hopefully, as I was expecting to have it already....

-dabber

Well. The backup seed has tap root. I also popped another seed last night because the original plan was to have 2 healthy mom's to choose from and so far I have fallen far short of that goal. Lol. At any rate. Temps are rising humidity is falling I will likely dome the girls until the sun sucks out the moisture back into the air and humidity rises.

Plan to take a little different approach on watering with the 2 newbies. Also the LED should not ship later than tomorrow morning. Hopefully, as I was expecting to have it already....

-dabber
The ppl demand pic updates

Sorry I totally forgot to mention FOOTBALL OFFICIALLY STARTS TODAYYYY!! yeeeeehaw

UPDATE:

Well the light is officially in transit!!! along with AN cal mag xtra.

The big sisters are, well they're okay... The bag seed is doing well growth is slow but her new set of leaves are forming.
The kush is alive I think, technically. But maybe more of a zombie than anything. Burnt leaves have almost fully died. There are a new set of leaf buds forming, but still not sure if she can pull though.

All of which makes me more confident in my decision to start yeah with 2 new beans....

One is already germinated and in soil the other was just transferred for the paper towel and will likely go into medium tonight or early morning tomorrow.
I am adding more perlite to the bottom of the containers, in effort to improve drainage. Hopefully I don't over compensate and underwater but think that was mainly due to over zealousness. Happy Friday everyone!

-dabber

Ok well we have a new girl in the mix!
420-magazine-mobile262563016.jpg

Just watering a spray or 2 twice a day. The clear container is great because I have a better idea of when and how much to water for a newbie like myself...

420-magazine-mobile1497429969.jpg

Bag seed is looking idk droopy still she's almost dried out now should be ready for a light misting later...

420-magazine-mobile1043682561.jpg

My 2 dollar ghetto reflector hood. Survival blanket and cardboard
It's crooked but I'll fix her later :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Football!!!

-dabber

But the new girl just came up yesterday. She's tall but she seems perky to me :) all that growth happened in the last 12 hours.

But the new girl just came up yesterday. She's tall but she seems perky to me :) all that growth happened in the last 12 hours.
Nice. I wish I could help u diagnose the issue. I'm just glad my show is so far so good. Mine started off so tall too so when I put them in the pot I just stuck them a bit deeper in the soil. Didn't want all that stick up lol.

Back
Top Bottom