Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

Going to mix 150 ppm of the cal mag xtra into distilled water and add 100 ppm of the part B. They don't even need to be getting high level nutes technically anyways. Although Santana suggested always using at least some nutes, so I plan to take advice from certified coco G!

Going to mix 150 ppm of the cal mag xtra into distilled water and add 100 ppm of the part B. They don't even need to be getting high level nutes technically anyways. Although Santana suggested always using at least some nutes, so I plan to take advice from certified coco G!

Good call, it's amazing how fast RO and distilled water will strip your coco of Calcium if you don't add it. Once it's stripped then everything you add will be held tightly by the coco and starving your plants. I know because I've done it more times than I like to omit lol.
They look great!

Sun! Great to have you back! Hope your recovering quickly.

Honestly great to have you back Santana! Just make sure your taking it easy... Ive been getting some conflicting advice at times and your's is always a breath of fresh air. Just what my lil girls need :) as always many many thanks!

Them, don't go to heavy on the cal/mag at this young age, I would keep it under 100 ppm especially if you started in bagged buffered coco. The leaves are dark green now, so your mix is a little hot. The 100 ppm of bloom is ok .
It was roots organics bricked coco. Just ran a quick search and apparently it void of almost all nutrients, well more so than normal... I'm assuming buffered coco has a small amount.

Okay well despite getting almost no sleep with a teething little one screaming all night, I'm feeling good after my morning roast ☕

So here's a quick update of the torture rack I have been developing. It's pretty crude as I am still trying to allocate my finances towards more vital pieces of my grow (more lights, ventilation, etc.).

420-magazine-mobile769192579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1082040279.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2130212383.jpg

Going to line the shower area with my super awesome 2 buck Mylar today, and start getting things all set up so there isnt too much to do when Gloria is ready for the tub :)

Oh yeah GO BRONCOS!! Great win for my team last night, well maybe not great but still a win

-dabber

Lol no way to small for scrog... She will grow up through the center hole there and get topped. The mesh is to train her out from below. Like using the rim of the bucket but more points to train from, and can be trained past the edge of the container. I'll use coated wire and pull her every which way to offer multiple colas in a nice flat canopy formation :) or at least That's the plan lol

Lol no way to small for scrog... She will grow up through the center hole there and get topped. The mesh is to train her out from below. Like using the rim of the bucket but more points to train from, and can be trained past the edge of the container. I'll use coated wire and pull her every which way to offer multiple colas in a nice flat canopy formation :) or at least That's the plan lol

Ohhhhhh. Gotcha. Guess I should hang up with child protective services then ;)

Quick update:

Just walked in on some very happy looking ladies. I hit the bag seed with some cal mag xtra foilar spray cause I didn't want to water her coco until it dried... she's much perkier this morning :)

420-magazine-mobile989454935.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1345443650.jpg

Here's miss Gloria

420-magazine-mobile462690743.jpg

And the baby of the group. Unlike Gloria she was planted a lil deep and opened up underground so she's recovering from that and, :/ some overwatering. Which I compensated for by transplanting to a solo cup with pure perlite on bottom then mostly dry coco perlite mix above which effectively wicked the moisture away from the soil/coco/perlite mix the germinated seed originally went into.

420-magazine-mobile523138435.jpg

-dabber

Quick update:

Just walked in on some very happy looking ladies. I hit the bag seed with some cal mag xtra foilar spray cause I didn't want to water her coco until it dried... she's much perkier this morning :)

420-magazine-mobile989454935.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1345443650.jpg

Here's miss Gloria

420-magazine-mobile462690743.jpg

And the baby of the group. Unlike Gloria she was planted a lil deep and opened up underground so she's recovering from that and, :/ some overwatering. Which I compensated for by transplanting to a solo cup with pure perlite on bottom then mostly dry coco perlite mix above which effectively wicked the moisture away from the soil/coco/perlite mix the germinated seed originally went into.

420-magazine-mobile523138435.jpg

-dabber
I like it. When lights come back on I'll post another pic eventho I just posted one last night lol. One of my girls is starting to look weird. I dunno. You'll see in a couple hours. Maybe suntana will be able to help me out. Teething babies. Ahhh. The things I don't miss.

Hahaha. It's molar month for her :(

Well hopefully she's Okay! These plants are resilient so I'm sure she can pull though whatever the case may be

Idk what AN puts in that cal mag.... But they needed it ;)

I noticed... 4.0.0 is more than my part A nutrient :/ it's only 3.0.0

Alright alright alllllrighht...

Update time.

All the girls are looking nice and happy
The bagseed
420-magazine-mobile1460800681.jpg

Miss Gloria
420-magazine-mobile171565424.jpg

And strawberry kush #2 (yet to be named)
420-magazine-mobile5282976.jpg

The light is up and I'm considering putting them 48" away some point in the near future.

420-magazine-mobile991790243.jpg

When should I be aiming to transplant these suckers??

Happy humpday

-dabber

Back
Top Bottom