Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

Yeah she'll get nice and buried when she goes in the hempy bucket hopefully this week. Appreciate it tho man. Yeah I think the bag seed is just still suffering from too much water at a young age. Did a lot of reading and they are far more suseptable to over watering as youngsters :/

When I pop seeds they get straight tap water no matter what they are growing in until the cotyledons start to turn yellow and my seedlings never show deficiencies. The cotyledons have all the N the seedling needs for the first month or so.
Every once in a while you will get a seedling with dud cotys and it will want light feedings early.

When I pop seeds they get straight tap water no matter what they are growing in until the cotyledons start to turn yellow and my seedlings never show deficiencies. The cotyledons have all the N the seedling needs for the first month or so.
Every once in a while you will get a seedling with dud cotys and it will want light feedings early.
One of my plants started off with yellow cotyledons. I was a nervous wreck. But after I few hours it was all good.

Do you think I'm underwatering her??? I can't for the life of me figure it out....

So strawberry kush # 3 has emerged! #1 is basically dead... I've accepted defeat but she's still sitting there sad and burnt.... just in case :/

Fingers crossed the light shows up tomorrow not that I would move the kush sisters under but maybe the bag seed to see what she thinks.... until next time

-dabber

Good day friends and fellow 420ers! Pretty excited, because the light arrives today! Also the cal mag xtra which I'm sure the girls are craving being in coco and all. Not to mention I'm switching to distilled water because I'm not overly confident in our well water at this point. Hoping to get the bag seed out of her funk. Pics to come in A few hours. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

-dabber

Subbed up, just caught up on your journal. I grow in soil but I want to try Coco soon. Hope all goes well for you.✌️
Hey coast ghost good to have ya! Yeah didn't exactly get off to a good start but trying to turn things around with the 2 new seedlings. Everyone who grows coco seems to love it!

Hey coast ghost good to have ya! Yeah didn't exactly get off to a good start but trying to turn things around with the 2 new seedlings. Everyone who grows coco seems to love it!
Yea I got off to a rough start also on my second grow, I accidentally gave my seedlings full strength flower nutes and burnt them up lol. I had to order more seeds and start over.✌️

Yea I got off to a rough start also on my second grow, I accidentally gave my seedlings full strength flower nutes and burnt them up lol. I had to order more seeds and start over.✌️
Oh no sorry to hear. Luckily I only messed up the one to the point of no return. I'm confident the overwatering can be overcome :)

Tada...

All the lights seem to work on both switches. Overall, I'm impressed. I won't rant and rave yet but am confident and pleased with my purchase.

Any advice on the cal mag? Not sure why there's nitrogen in it. Does it take the place of the A part of my nutients?? AN sensi grow for coco A is 3-0-0
And AN cal mag xtra is 4-0-0

Need to know so I avoid causing nitrogen toxicity. Thanks

-dabber

I use calmag from the first feeding through the second week of flower along with my regular nutrients.
I thought so just wanted to be 100% I think this is why my girls are struggling a little they are deficient...

That is pretty high on nitrogen, the calmag I use is called calimagic and it has NPK of 1-0-0. You just have to adjust your other nutes and give a lower dose so you won't be given to much nitrogen, probably just have to play with it and start at low dosages and work your way up. If you have a ppm meter you could dial it in better.✌️

I do have a ppm. I'm just going to start it with a very low strength

420-magazine-mobile1608246007.jpg

Keeping her soil more moist than wet before letting it dry. She's super perky . I'm liking Gloria for her name :)

Back
Top Bottom