The Theraputic, Botanical, Aromatic, Herbal Gardens of Ms. Chump

Ms. chump stain

Wow, this will be my third journal. Many of you may have followed the progress of my last 2 journals. Thanks so much for checking out what's happening here!

Here's the rundown.
Indoor (Outdoor later)
Strains:
Green House - Super Lemon Haze
Dutch Passion - Strawberry Cough
G13 Labs - White Widow
DNA Genetics - LA Woman (freebie)

Medium:
Soil, MG, mixed with recycled soil.

I think I'm going to do the same thing I did with my last grow. Short Veg 2-3 weeks. Then switch to 12/12. And I'll use LST to maximize my space.
They were planted last night (4/6), about 2 months later then I wanted. But we have to take what we can get. Plus my Caregiver card finally came in the mail yesterday, so I said screw it, I regesterd in July last year, and it's almost time to re-new already. I think they need to hire more workers down there at the Department of Health.

We'll be also planting some outside this year. And I post the progress in this journal as well.

No pics to post yet. As soon as they sprout I'll snap a few.

:roorrip: :welcome:

A little off topic but I had to thank you for the laugh. :laugh: Chump stain, I don't know why (well maybe I do) but that made me crack up. That's great... Best wishes with the grow.

Wow, this will be my third journal. Many of you may have followed the progress of my last 2 journals. Thanks so much for checking out what's happening here!

Here's the rundown.
Indoor (Outdoor later)
Strains:
Green House - Super Lemon Haze
Dutch Passion - Strawberry Cough
G13 Labs - White Widow
DNA Genetics - LA Woman (freebie)

Medium:
Soil, MG, mixed with recycled soil.

I think I'm going to do the same thing I did with my last grow. Short Veg 2-3 weeks. Then switch to 12/12. And I'll use LST to maximize my space.
They were planted last night (4/6), about 2 months later then I wanted. But we have to take what we can get. Plus my Caregiver card finally came in the mail yesterday, so I said screw it, I regesterd in July last year, and it's almost time to re-new already. I think they need to hire more workers down there at the Department of Health.

We'll be also planting some outside this year. And I post the progress in this journal as well.

No pics to post yet. As soon as they sprout I'll snap a few.

:roorrip: :welcome:

I'm in again and loved the last grow. Go to it young lady. May this be even better than the last one!:bravo:

What's so funny Pres? Glad you stopped by. Hopefully you'll stick around through my journey.

Cheers to both of you!

:bong:

Sorry, when I was younger I would call people chump stains. So the name brought back some memories. Good Times... & of course I'll be pulling up a chair on this one.

Sorry, when I was younger I would call people chump stains. So the name brought back some memories. Good Times... & of course I'll be pulling up a chair on this one.

Yeah, I think I heard a wrestler call someone that on TV years ago. I have been cracking up over that every since. I thought it was a funny name. I'm glad other people think it's funny.

Thanks for joining us for this one Pres, I think it'll be good.

Yeah, I think I heard a wrestler call someone that on TV years ago. I have been cracking up over that every since. I thought it was a funny name. I'm glad other people think it's funny.

Thanks for joining us for this one Pres, I think it'll be good.

Yeah your right Christian "Chump Stain". The urban dictionary is hilarious too -

Just noticed you were a fellow Michigander. Thanks again for the laugh and looking forward to some updates when there ready.

Nobody has broke the surface yet. Looking through my last journal, it took 4-6 days for them to sprout. It's only been 3 days, I'm impatient. I also noticed my 1st journal finished rated at 3 stars, my 2nd at 4 stars. We need to make this a 5 star journal!

Stay Tuned! :bong::reading420magazine:

You got it Girl. 5 Star it is.:grinjoint:

I had a bit of a breif over your other 2 journals, I can see a promising result for this! I'm for sure checking in often to see the progress.

Best of luck to you Chump, although I doubt you will need it too much :grinjoint:
:roorrip:

All have sprouted, except Strawberry Cough. I hope she still sprouts. I have plenty of bag seed, and even some feminized seeds from my friend's grow. They're probably not stabilized. He just let his plant go for about 2 weeks later then it should, which caused it to banana and pollinate it self.
I was thinking I could just plant some bag seed in the 4th pot if SC doesn't germ.

I picked up another Super Lemon Haze off of a friend of mine. He also threw in a Kandy Kush X Skunk non feminized as a freebie. If Strawberry Cough doesn't sprout in another day or 2 I'll throw in the SLH.

AHhhhhhh! Too bad the Kandy Kush X Skunk is not fem'd :smokin::smokin:
I have one with bud sites everywhere. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom