Chump's First

Yep! I think your addicted to this growing stuff just like the rest of us.:nicethread:
I'm always thinking about what I've learned here and how to do the next one better.:grinjoint:
I thought you did well. I would take that any day.:goodjob:
Sure like your approach to it all. :peace:

It's normal for the bottom fans leaves to die off toward the end of the life cycle.

If they are ready to fall off, it's ok to pinch them off and remove them to prevent the decay from being around the healthy growth. A good sign the plant's are close to finishing.

The sun was out which is good, but it's a little hard to get good pics.

Here's the tall fat girl.
P1060521a.JPG

P1060525a.JPG

The top half still looks pretty good.
P1060523a.JPG

Here's the tall skinny girl.
P1060535a.JPG

Here's the short fat girl.
P1060530a.JPG

Look at how her leaves are turning yellowish at the edges.
P1060538a.JPG

P1060543a.JPG

The short fat girl only has one branch that is wilted, I didn't get a good pic. I should probably prune them right?

I don't have a ph gauge. I think they've got to be close to finishing. I don't know how much they left in them. It's almost the end of october, and it's been in the 40s and 50s here. I guess they could get a little thicker. They looked fine untill the cold. If there's anything wrong with them, that's the only thing I can think of.
They're all getting the same water they've always had. I might get a ph gauge for the next grow.

Ms. Chump, I to agree that they should be brought in at night. Getting to cold for them to endure nightly frost. Other than that, they are looking very good. You should be getting close to harvest. Keep up the great work.

Its supposed to be nice for a little bit here so I think you will be okay if you bring them in at night. I dont know if they will react bad to being warmer at night and colder during the day. They look like they are getting better but if they take a turn for the worse I would say harvest them and salvage all that you can.

Nice job bringing those ladiez this far. they look pretty good overall to me. outside grows don't look the same as indoor plants. outsiders tend to get beat up in the elements and it gives them a scruffy look.

as it gets closer to harvest time it's normal for the fan leaves to go yellow from the outside edge in and curling under. the plant is simply using up the stored nutes in them for the final push.

a couple of your pix had decent deficiencies though, the buds shouldnt be wilting like that. could be any number of things when growing outside, but the containers looked cramped for those plants in the pix. i dont know if its as simple as that, hopefully.

if not--in my signature line go to the link labeled 'plant abuse chart'. it's a comprehensive guide of plant ailments w/pictures and ways to correct the issues. very good stuff so bookmark it cause you'll use it more than once!
trust me.

good luck and happy growing +Rep :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom