Third Times A Charm They Say

Thanks OG.:thumb:

Yep, thank the Ganja Gods I was paranoid! :)

Yikes on your timer! So you were going 24/0 for a few days?

Yes , will get them back on 12/12 tonight and see what happens.

Probably be ok Don'tcha think? Just delay flowering a bit maybe. They weren't fem seeds right? So they probably won't herm on you.

Good luck OG! Nice to hear from you!

Thanks everyone. I'll survive ;).

ISmokes - I was a mere click away from ordering an auto or 2. :) I will try them eventually.For now, as I've finally got a standard grow fairly dialed in, I'm gonna get a few under my belt before I change the game so much.

I've got a Chemdog fem seed on the way and a few THC Bomb regs that will be the next goes. If I can successfully store some pollen, I'd like to maybe do a few hybrids for some sog grows too!

I'm definitely not out of the running here. I feel like I'm just getting started. :)

Good deal on the female seeds have been eyeballing sugar punch, but the thc bomb looks bomb too. May have to place another order . I am gonna start a new crop for the outside after this one is done flowering, which will give me time to set up a veg room for clones and mother plants so I can have all females just a thought I have been ponderin
Also got my timer replaced with a digital one all is working fine now. Gonna up the dose a tad on the nutes and hope they produce like the outside ones, two left in the ground as of now have been flushing them and then we get a chance of rain almost pulled them but went on NOAA and did some research all rain should stay south and towards the sierras . Will see when I get home.

Hey there, Korloin. How is the runtlet doing? Mine seem to have handled the light issue. Buds are forming, no balls that I have seen, and really don't think I will. The outside girl, call her quadzilla four huge colas 14-16 inches long and at the thickest around 6-8 inches , sorry a little stoned , wanted to clue you in on blue magoo by the same place driz came from looks pretty frosty, orange, purple, and a huge Aurora Borialous (sp). Check it out nice huge nugs. Peace bro want a little hair on runtlet , some product from your venture.
I have been there. Almost stopped growing, best of luck pal pm me maybe we can exchange some

Thanks everyone. I'll survive ;).

ISmokes - I was a mere click away from ordering an auto or 2. :) I will try them eventually.For now, as I've finally got a standard grow fairly dialed in, I'm gonna get a few under my belt before I change the game so much.

I've got a Chemdog fem seed on the way and a few THC Bomb regs that will be the next goes. If I can successfully store some pollen, I'd like to maybe do a few hybrids for some sog grows too!

I'm definitely not out of the running here. I feel like I'm just getting started.

Course you're not out of the running K'ster, and you won't be either. Certainly not if I've got anything to do with it!

I'm the same as AJ, I just couldn't cope with the blow of a male plant so will always buy feminised, but in an ideal world I would use regular seeds.

I do hope everything is going OK my darling, I've been reading up in the info you gave me and loving every minute of it.

You're a star and a treasure

Big Fluffy Hugs

:love: :hug: :love:

Hey Korloin, I dont know if the all showed fully or not but dont be too impatient, I had several I thought were boys it took them much longer to indicate....just trying to be a ray of hope.......also I planted 32 reg seeds to get to the 8 females I have nos....food for thought.
You da best main!! Glad to read you and I am sorry.

:peace:

Several showed in five days give or take one or two took more than two weeks!! To indicate sex that is.

.......also I planted 32 reg seeds to get to the 8 females I have nos....food for thought.

This is why I can't use regular seeds, I just don't have the room for all the little ones to grow until they are big enough to show what they are. Having said that I am sure I would still want more room if I had plenty, just because this whole gig is really good fun :blushsmile:

Hey Korloin, how is the runt doing? Finally got a few new pics uploaded on my journal almost ready to harvest quadzilla, and the inside girls are doing good need to get some pics of them.

Here are two of quadzilla

2012_1052.jpg

and up close
2012_1077.jpg

OG1969
Re: Third Times A Charm They Say

Hey Korloin, how is the runt doing?

Doing OK OG! Thanks for asking!
Had a minor transplant mishap, but it's shaking it off I believe. Still hasn't shown sex, but I'm thinking she's GOT to go fem! What are the odds of 4 males out of 4 seeds? Probably not astronomical, but I should have the odds on my side here. I'm also wondering if all the trauma during veg contributed to them choosing male. There were quite a few inconsistencies in the first few weeks with environment. And the Runtlet has had the same throughout.

:hmmmm:

I'm thinking today is the day for LK to drop some pollen and probably in the next 3 days for QD. I killed the keeper. Figured LK showed his balls first, so that would make any offspring more likely to mature faster. I'm still getting up to snuff on selecting breeding pairs, so I may have misunderstood something. But I'm pretty sure that logic jibes. :)

shizznizzle

Hey Korloin, I dont know if the all showed fully or not but dont be too impatient, I had several I thought were boys it took them much longer to indicate....just trying to be a ray of hope.......also I planted 32 reg seeds to get to the 8 females I have nos....food for thought.
You da best main!! Glad to read you and I am sorry.

Several showed in five days give or take one or two took more than two weeks!! To indicate sex that is.

Thanks for the sunshine Shizzy! :) All dudes though. LK showed first, then QD the next day and the keeper 2days after that. Definitely sacked up. Hey, but here's an opportunity to gather some pollen and have some fun mix'n and matchin' right!! ;) If I can do it right, I'll have the potential to create some very interesting strains here soon! :)

I still have 6 Drizella seeds and 2 of the Kush left. But I'm gonna wait a bit before I try them again. I was able to bring them to flower, which was a first! (usually killed them before they got this far! :goof:) So, I'm gonna do one of the fem seeds next and take it all the way home. :high-five:

Fluffy Haze

Course you're not out of the running K'ster, and you won't be either. Certainly not if I've got anything to do with it!

I'm the same as AJ, I just couldn't cope with the blow of a male plant so will always buy feminised, but in an ideal world I would use regular seeds.

I do hope everything is going OK my darling, I've been reading up in the info you gave me and loving every minute of it.

You're a star and a treasure

Big Fluffy Hugs

Ah thank you there Fluffinator! I'm too close to pack it in now! :)
Plus, I have some nice looking genetics en route for the next phase. :high-five:

I'm thinking the Runtlet will be fem. I'm gonna grow her with 1 big ass cola. :thumb:

Once she shows sex and the boys have dropped their loads :)sorry: I'm crass. ;)), I'll start trimming off side branches. Only fans will be allowed to thrive outside the apical top. :)

So much I've learned on this grow. So many things tried and only a few bumps. Everyone lived and there is still one ray of hope left in the grow box to complete this journal!

Thank you all for the support and friendship!!

You guys SOOO rule! Every one of you! :circle-of-love::thanks::thumb:
We're all still at the beginning of this adventure. Lots more sights to see! :)

Once October is done, I'll be less sidetracked by extra-curricular's and can devote more time to the :420: forum. I don't even want to think how behind I am on all your journals! ;)

I'll post some pics once there's something interesting happening. The dudes look pretty rough as I tried to take off as much foliage as possible and still keep them alive. Didn't think I'd need 20+ sack laden tops to gather pollen from. So I have each plant down to 6. Each with it's own lil' dust catcher. :)

Pieces!

:peace::Namaste:

Hey Korloin, how is the runt doing? Finally got a few new pics uploaded on my journal almost ready to harvest quadzilla, and the inside girls are doing good need to get some pics of them.

Here are two of quadzilla

2012_1052.jpg

and up close
2012_1077.jpg

Damn!! Looking good there OG!!

Quadzilla!! I LOVE it!!:bravo::laughtwo:

All dudes though. LK showed first, then QD the next day and the keeper 2days after that. Definitely sacked up. Hey, but here's an opportunity to gather some pollen and have some fun mix'n and matchin' right!! ;) If I can do it right, I'll have the potential to create some very interesting strains here soon! :)

I still have 6 Drizella seeds and 2 of the Kush left. But I'm gonna wait a bit before I try them again. I was able to bring them to flower, which was a first! (usually killed them before they got this far! :goof:) So, I'm gonna do one of the fem seeds next and take it all the way home. :high-five:

Ah thank you there Fluffinator! I'm too close to pack it in now! :)
Plus, I have some nice looking genetics en route for the next phase. :high-five:

So much I've learned on this grow. So many things tried and only a few bumps. Everyone lived and there is still one ray of hope left in the grow box to complete this journal!

Fluffinator! I love it!!!! :high-five: :)

Argh...I know it will be fun to do some 'breeding' but I would be frustrated to hell about them all being boys. Honestly, you boys are trouble aren't you ;)

Do pop the feminised seed/s my darling, we gotta get you a good girlie harvest.

I'm so proud of my friend though... I've been :bitingnails:all the way along because of your past experiences, but this will be a completed and not abandoned journal.

You rock K'ster! :rocker:

Big Fluffy Hugs

xxxxx

Fluffinator! I love it!!!! :high-five: :)

Argh...I know it will be fun to do some 'breeding' but I would be frustrated to hell about them all being boys. Honestly, you boys are trouble aren't you ;)

Do pop the feminised seed/s my darling, we gotta get you a good girlie harvest.

I'm so proud of my friend though... I've been :bitingnails:all the way along because of your past experiences, but this will be a completed and not abandoned journal.

You rock K'ster! :rocker:

Big Fluffy Hugs

xxxxx

Thanks Fluffy!

I'm Super-ass busy these last weeks of Oct. So I apologize for my infrequency on the board. November will come and I'll probably have more time thanI'l know what to do with. :) Feast or famine. lol

Quick update -

A few of the pollen buds began to open, so I clipped all the stems I had growing and put them into some weak nuted water with a paper plate underneath to collect any pollen that falls while I'm out. Tried to get some out of the Kush last night. But was only able to gather @ 100mg or so. Need to develop my technique a bit. ;) Hopefully tonight when I get home, there will be more mature flowers to bust open and I can gather enough to feel comfortable with.

The Runtlet is going strong. Had a lil' transplant shock (rootball broke apart on me as I was moving into the milk crate) but recovered after 1/2 a day. She (damn well better be!! :)) is starting to grow out her 7th node. Having to restrain myself from lst'ing her. I'm pretty sure she's a Drizella, though (fingers crossed). The Kush were a bit bushier at this stage and darker green.

Hopefully the new beans will be waiting for me when I get home.

Ordered these:

1x - Black Skull - Pepperjack Haze Fem
1x - Humbolt - Chemdawg Fem
3x - Bomb - THC Bomb regs

and for free I get

1x Delicious - Critical Jack Herer (Critical Mass x Jack Herer)
1x Delicious - Black Russian (White Russian x Black Domina)

Still not sure what to pop next!!

Can't wait to see the new beans in action and green and all buddy gotta get some good shots of the Bomb, have been eyeballing that for a while, but have not pulled the trigger on that one, but did see Sugar Punch back in stock so got them on the way with 2 freebies so that will anchor my next grow but the other beans are going in as well, will have another tent buy then so I can have clones and mother in one and the flowering plants in the other.

Hows the pollen going? Curious how that works out would love to do some breeding and see what i can come up with. Best of luck and can't wait to see the fourth journal. Peace OG

Korloin!!!!! High!! How are you my friend? Well looks like things are on the up, I planted nother 25 beans. All fun strains though! I hope you are well talk to ya soon!
Shizz

Back
Top Bottom