Time seems to be slowing down

Vasdef

Hey all.
She's a Blue Diesel auto. She's 10.5 weeks old, and I'm not seeing any beginnings of buds. Thoughts?

20220922_180521.jpg

20220922_180503.jpg

20220922_180451.jpg

20220922_180431.jpg

20220922_180419.jpg

It was even a name brand in a box.
Sucks but it happens, sigh.....

Hay, look at it this way.

You are going to save $ on six hours less of power per day going forward ;)

And it only takes two or three weeks more to finish a photoperiod compared to the auto's I grew recently !

Very nice start and perfect time to flip.

You may want to consider cleaning out the bottom and maybe limiting the top cola's/number of dominate branches to eight/ten/twelve ?

And have a plan to handle any height issues by tying down or super cropping, etc.

Stretch into flower could double her height....

I was always hesitant to clip perfectly healthy growth.

But if you slowly clean out the bottom third the energy spent on those lower bud sites will go to the tops !

And final trim is less work if you do selective pruning slowly over a period of time and eliminate those sites that won't amount to much.

It turns out that training is FUN !

You can actually determine the finished Shape of the plant....

So concentrated on just growing a healthy plant that I didn't even consider how to maximize the harvest and get creative !

BTW > Your set up is perfect for a scrog :yahoo:

Cheers

Sucks but it happens, sigh.....

Hay, look at it this way.

You are going to save $ on six hours less of power per day going forward ;)

And it only takes two or three weeks more to finish a photoperiod compared to the auto's I grew recently !

Very nice start and perfect time to flip.

You may want to consider cleaning out the bottom and maybe limiting the top cola's/number of dominate branches to eight/ten/twelve ?

And have a plan to handle any height issues by tying down or super cropping, etc.

Stretch into flower could double her height....

I was always hesitant to clip perfectly healthy growth.

But if you slowly clean out the bottom third the energy spent on those lower bud sites will go to the tops !

And final trim is less work if you do selective pruning slowly over a period of time and eliminate those sites that won't amount to much.

It turns out that training is FUN !

You can actually determine the finished Shape of the plant....

So concentrated on just growing a healthy plant that I didn't even consider how to maximize the harvest and get creative !

BTW > Your set up is perfect for a scrog :yahoo:

Cheers
Thanks for the tips. Btw, what's scrog?

Thanks for the tips. Btw, what's scrog?
Basically its a net that you weave the tops into to create a level canopy. When a top gets tall enough you pull it down sideways into the next square. And all of the lower branches will catch up so to speak !

Instead of getting some long full buds reaching higher than the rest of the plant, you get many more smaller buds at roughly the same height !

Most lights have an optimal light range of let's say 12" - 18" and a scrog will have the majority of the plant within this range.

You could fill your tent side to side with this method.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom