TM420 2L Hempy Grow

TaylorMade420

well im back with my new setup.ill hopefully get this grow underway with just a few more final adjustments to go before the big show im hopeing to be started in the next few weeks

stay tuned

DSCN03554.JPG
DSCN03624.JPG
DSCN04159.JPG
DSCN04179.JPG
DSCN04197.JPG
DSCN04257.JPG
DSCN04278.JPG

got the cupboard built and ready to go. can fit 130 2l bottles in the top n bottom ive got a 16 site diy cloner, gonna build another, ive got 210 litres of coco just need to get the 2 mothers sorted then its time for the fun to begin more pics of grow area when its cleaned up tomorrow

take a seat guys, juicy soil, a quick q how tall where your plants in the 2l hempys? just wondering incase ive not got enough headroom for the plants

Zup bro, on average around 9-10 inches. It depends on the strain and the lights. Gotta keep light as close as possible. I only have 400 w lamps. Im sure you could keep the stretch a little more down with 600w. What light and strain will you be using?

ive got 32 inches between the bottles and bulb in the grow areas, ive got a few seeds but still undecided, gonna do a sensi star for sure but im gonna keep 2 mothers, hopefully get 30 cuttings from the two mothers every two weeks, if not ill needto keep three decent sized mothers, got delicious- cotton candy seeds, female seeds- pure ak, paradise seeds- ice cream, sensi star n whiteberry, emerald triangle- royal purple kush n greenhouse seeds- exodus cheese n lemon skunk ive got the 600w hps in the top flower room, n 400w in the bottom, i needto get it started asap tho

the space shown above is enough for three decent mothers, the plant above is a royal purple kush that i thot would have died, it fell over n snapped its stem, i buried it n left it for two weeks in the dark, pretty much forgot about it when i found it it was stretched to hell n really really bad looking, but ive gave it some superthrive n nice phed water its recovering well the bottom pic is the 16 6site diy cloner, i have still to buy the stuff to build it but it wont be needed for few more weeks

Zup bro, on average around 9-10 inches. It depends on the strain and the lights. Gotta keep light as close as possible. I only have 400 w lamps. Im sure you could keep the stretch a little more down with 600w. What light and strain will you be using?

ive got 32 inches between the bottles and bulb in the grow areas, ive got a few seeds but still undecided, gonna do a sensi star for sure but im gonna keep 2 mothers, hopefully get 30 cuttings from the two mothers every two weeks, if not ill needto keep three decent sized mothers, got delicious- cotton candy seeds, female seeds- pure ak, paradise seeds- ice cream, sensi star n whiteberry, emerald triangle- royal purple kush n greenhouse seeds- exodus cheese n lemon skunk ive got the 600w hps in the top flower room, n 400w in the bottom, i needto get it started asap tho

Zup Taylormade420.

I think I got the math wrong when telling you about the height of my plants. I usually measure in centimeters.
I said 9-10 inches, but its more like 20 - 25 inches. And u will need a extra 25 inches between plants top and that 600w too avoid scorching. I would recommend using cool tubes. You could easy run in too some heat problems, in that small space with two lamps runnin. Also they can get alot closer to the canopy of the plants without burns. I've recently investet in two cooltubes myself, because of heat issues. I will start a new journal, when I get my new setup put together. Also check out Mark Green, he runs a pretty nice 2L closet grow with two 600w cooltubes. He got more push in his lights, then I do, so he can give you a better comparison of what your plant height will end up at, idk.

Nice strain collection, looking forward too follow along bro!
GREEN UP :peace:

Back
Top Bottom