Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

We have Monsoon's not Tornado's an occasional Dust Devil and one year we had a SHARKNADO.LOL. That was Ian Ziering's fault.

Did you get film of that? :rofl:

So a while back we were talking about how to tell Male's from Female's. Here's an example of how that all ways isn't the case. Now I 12/12 ed an El Fuego seed to make sure it was Female. Now here we are July 5th and if you look at the Fuego, there is no visible signs of Calyxes. Here are 2 different EF and 2 different UD X JDS
DSCF69911.JPG
DSCF6992.JPG
DSCF6993.JPG
DSCF69954.JPG
You can see on the first shot no Calyxes on the EF yet the UD X JDS second shot has Calyxes and the same with the next plant. So you cant all way tell until the very last what a plant is, unless you know for a fact. TOAST

I just finished the final groom of the JD I harvested the other day. 20.4 grams of Bud, 20.5 grams of popcorn, and 24.1 grams of crap to make Wax with:
DSCF69982.JPG
DSCF69992.JPG
DSCF70013.JPG
DSCF7002.JPG
DSCF70051.JPG
not to bad for that plant. I brought one of the EF clones inside to flower, to see what its like a little ahead of time. I'm telling you I was freaking out earlier when I couldn't find any Calyxes on any of the EF's in Planter#2. I was going WTF, I know I took these clones from a Female plant, then I got to looking inside the plant real good and finally found them. What a relief. TOAST

Whew! :laughtwo: All that freaking out for nothing. Been there, done that. Lol!

Good harvest results. Someday I'll have to try wax. Don't think I want to make any, although I've never really looked into it. It might be fun to try, but something tells me it's equipment I might not use very often. I'm trying to simplify and that means limiting purchases of equipment.

Sue, if you keep wishing and hoping, maybe some day you'll get to try some. LOL There is a bunch of ways to make it and there all pretty much inexpensive. If you do it my way you can get all the parts for the equipment at Home Depot for under $5.00. I assume you drink coffee so you all ready have coffee filters and that's 1/3 of the battle. Just go on You Tube and punch in Ear Wax or How to make Concentrate before you do any thing and see if its some thing you want to try.

I just love the pictures of your extensive brood scattered around. What a kingdom you've established TOAST. :laughtwo:

All Right, All Right, All Right, ( LOL I just watched Surfer Dude ) here's a couple pix of the UltraDawg X Jarillo De Sinola buds I'm flowering out indoors:
DSCF70501.JPG
DSCF70511.JPG
DSCF70521.JPG
DSCF70542.JPG
DSCF70553.JPG
Just FYI I have been feeding the indoor plants Fox Farms Big Bloom one feeding and then the next time straight water, then feed with Bat Guano, then straight water, then Mother earth's Blended Organic Super Tea, then straight water, and then start it over again. TOAST

It's been 15 days so here's a short Update: The Hill -
DSCF70574.JPG
look at the closest plant all the way to the left. I got my Flip Flop caught in the hose and fell on that plant, breaking off 1/2 the plant. This next pic is a close up, you can see where it busted off.
DSCF7058.JPG
more Hill
DSCF70591.JPG
DSCF70601.JPG
DSCF70611.JPG
Here's me with the Pure Kush
DSCF70634.JPG
The Back Yard :
DSCF70641.JPG
DSCF70652.JPG
Planter #1 it doesn't look like these two plants are going to spread out any further so I will just let them grow up from here on out :
DSCF70664.JPG
and Planter #2
DSCF70671.JPG
I double dosed all the outdoor plants with Grow Big to the roots instead of through the leaves. Also every day I move and turn all the potted plants. Until next time I bid you A-DO. TOAST

Looks stellar, bud :passitleft:

Wow, amazing update my friend! Looking really good! :adore:

The Garden of Eden is really taking shape :cheer:

I am simply at awe over these magical sculptures. Great pic next to the PK, that's the mountain man.

:Namaste: :cheer:

This is one of my neighbors house's that is growing my strains. Pure Kush, JackDawg, and UnderDawg.
DSCF70793.JPG
This is the back corner of his property
DSCF7080.JPG
DSCF70811.JPG
I wanted to fill this area with bagged clones, but he's to paranoid. Check out how cool this area is. The plants would get filtered sun light all day long, absolutely no one could see them there, and there's plenty of room to go big. Well maybe next year he will loosen up a bit. Have a good bunch TOAST

Too paranoid :laugh:

Sativish like the Mexican mother, but smoke should be good.

I am going to make an assumption. This is not based on any scientific study. This is strictly an observation I have made recently and probably has no validity what so ever. I have come to the conclusion that some strains don't like sitting in full sun at 114 degree's:
DSCF71101.JPG
and those were the keepers. I lost my only UD/Chem and my only UD/Boom so that pretty much sucks. Just to be on the safe side, I put the rest of the ones in containers under the patio cover until this heat breaks:
DSCF71131.JPG
There is also a big brush fire may be 5 miles or so from my house, and its snowing Ash and it's 104 degrees at 11.30 am. Even though the fire is relatively close, the wind would have to shift and blow 80 mph directly at my house for me to be effected. Well have a great the rest of the weekend and I'm out. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom