Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Yep, I mean if I could just have the possibilities to do everything legit I'd double or triple my harvest in a year, but I do what I can in my conditions. This year almost all UDs were pollinated, some lightly and some pretty heavily, which took a bite at the yield a bit, but I do not regret that as I have a lot of seeds and can start getting to the bottom of it starting next season, and quality is really good. I'll run UDs as 10-20 plants bunch next year, also my UD x Colombian cross, more Colombians and maybe 2-3 OG Kushes.

Have a green weekend everybody :tokin:

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

And here's few pics of Aurora Ultra dry sift hash I've just made. 116 gs of excellent quality trim yielded 14 gs (half an OZ) of very nice hash :thumb:

0091435.jpg
0111161.jpg
016735.jpg
021481.jpg
019515.jpg

:Namaste:

And here's few pics of Aurora Ultra dry sift hash I've just made. 116 gs of excellent quality trim yielded 14 gs (half an OZ) of very nice hash :thumb:

:thumb: :high-five:

Excellent yield! We just did a run, too. My Pitbull gave us 11% but the Ace of Spades went over 16%.

Yeah everything over 10% is pretty good result I'd say. It's resin producing game really, some plants will produce plenty of it while others very little :smokin:

Oh I'm sure it will, flowers came out very strong and musky/peppery tasting. Trichomes come off by themselves :laugh: Hand-rubbed shit is very strong, hard-hitting and overwhelming almost :tokin:

Zigs, few kitchen supplies will do. Fine mesh, screen or filter 10-50 micron, blender, wax paper, small paintbrush, knife.

Fine mesh, screen or filter 10-50 micron, blender, wax paper, small paintbrush, knife.

EXCELLENT job conradino.

do you finely blend, or just a few pulses?

I normally make dry ice hash with 150 silk screen, but this time I was going to sift.

Especially after I see the job you just did :bravo:

What do you do with the left overs after the sift?

Hi man! If it's been sifted to the max I toss it. Otherwise I keep it and do another pull later on.

Hello Conradino :ciao:

Nice looking hash, bet it's a mindblower :hookah:

When you get a minute would you have a quick look at my journal; the Portela does not seem to be doing anything re further growth, she is not dying but she just seems to have stalled.....any ideas?

Conradino

how about the blender. do you really grind it up fine or just a few pulses to reduce it a bit?

Hello Conradino :ciao:

Nice looking hash, bet it's a mindblower :hookah:

When you get a minute would you have a quick look at my journal; the Portela does not seem to be doing anything re further growth, she is not dying but she just seems to have stalled.....any ideas?

Yeah I looked at her, temperature related or poor pheno.

Conradino

how about the blender. do you really grind it up fine or just a few pulses to reduce it a bit?

Yeah actually I do it until I can see a jar powdering up, you can beat it lighter and get only portion of trichomes but it doesn't change the quality a bit, just less hash. More important is size of the mesh like in bubble bags. The finer the better of course. Still prefer hand-rubbed or charas which is like a nectar for me, and I've just smoked one from AU, fantastic stuff. I loved what this soil did to this plant I never had this bud done so good when she grew in air-pot.

This is the one :circle-of-love:

034199.jpg
033221.jpg
032221.jpg
035193.jpg

:tokin:

And Colombian by the way :thumb: Fuckin' hell this is the strongest landrace I've been growing except Malawi. I roll one with some charas inside and it's a real creeper, you just cannot figure if you smoked enough or not while you're tokin' :tokin: Taste was great in the beginning, very sweet like carrot and slightly sour, but now it turned more like leftover cake with sweet, sour and bitter notes, so more on the dry side. It's still very smooth but not as intense as it was in the beginning. Smells incensey and musky. I keep forgetting how to write words, it becomes more and more disorientating with time, you kind of lose it completely at certain point :tokin: But it's very very feelgood too and there's not as much speed here as sativa spaciness which just dissolves slowly after 2 or 2,5 hours finishing with no comedown! Amazing very strong but classy and every weeks it gets better! A+++ bud!

Here are cured buds:

038175.jpg
035197.jpg
029283.jpg
028309.jpg
026334.jpg
021483.jpg
018588.jpg

:tokin:

Sounds and looks great!

Post # 834 was more than an excellent smoke report for me C.

You know what, I'm gonna repeat it just so everybody could hear it! It's kinda weird and funny to find out suddenly that one of the best stuff I smoked finishes by the end of September, seeds are cheap as hell, and it's been rather little worked up by the breeders :laughtwo: I'm growing some more Colombian for sure, also looking forward to checking my cross with Ultra Dog :tokin: There's a boom pheno here as I called it, very strong and hard-hitting after Aurora Ultra but still relaxing a lot and with piney/musky/peppery flavor to it which is top notch :tokin:

Redefines the meaning of a "Cheap High".

Back
Top Bottom