Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

A few weeks back when I started the seeds for this new year, I started 2 of the 4 SLH seeds I had left from Green House. I germinated 1 seed 3 years a go and have been growing and cloning that plant ever sense. The plant I keep for a mother of that original plant died so I had to start a new this year. Of the 2 I started this year 1 didn't go and I killed the other one by forgetting to water it. I started the last 2 seeds I had and now I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the 2016 SLH Crop and future of my staple.
DSCF64021.JPG
Well you must admit, for just a couple days out of the soil, they are LOOKING GOOD. At this point I am feeling very optimistic with these 2 plants and the 1 SSH that's all ready going, I should be able two take enough clones to meet my needs. Until Next Time TOAST

I know I'm just a beginner, but I suggest you water these two SLH - they might grow better :rofl:
May you be blessed with girls :circle-of-love:

On Feb, 22 I took 28 clones. They were rooted out side, not in the normal controlled environment. I would like to report that all the clones are rooted to some extent.
DSCF6430.JPG
DSCF6431.JPG
DSCF6432.JPG
DSCF6433.JPG
DSCF6434.JPG
DSCF6435.JPG
DSCF6436.JPG
DSCF6437.JPG
On this last one you can see where the Dip-&-Grow splashed up on the internode and is rooting into the air.
DSCF6438.JPG
So considering it never got over 76 degree's and was as low as 39 degree's at night, I say they rooted quit nicely and quickly. I'm Out TOAST

Well done. :high-five:

Check out my grow when you get time Toast, finally got off my ass an created a journal... Got myself an led going and 2 more in the mail...going to try some strains I got from an old timer friend next go around. Also got some Azura Haze in the mail somewhere between here and Canada lol Its almost time to start some outdoor ladies too, hopefully we've had our last cold spell. Hope all is well in your world!

First off, thank you Bapple, hope every thing is Bitchen on your end. OK today I transplanted 9 of the 28 clones, they are all rooted just not enough to put in soil right now. The 9 are fully rooted and ready to go. This is my work station, it has 2 sprayers one on each side
DSCF64452.JPG
DSCF6446.JPG
DSCF6447.JPG
after I get the bags all cut and marked, I bring out the bagged clones and turn on the sprayers.
DSCF6448.JPG
you can see in this next picture that the clones a well rooted
DSCF6449.JPG
I then take them out of the cloning bags and spray the top and underside of the leaves and the set them under the sprayers while I mix Peralite into my existing soil
DSCF6450.JPG
DSCF6451.JPG
DSCF64522.JPG
DSCF6453.JPG
Then I fill the bags 3/4 of the way full of soil, water with Quick Start, put the clones in the bags, cover with soil and put them back under the sprayers for about 20 mins
DSCF6454.JPG
and your good to go. Thats it for today TOAST

How's the weather, man? Here it goes up and down.

Subbing in! Just joined 420 and i can say im digging the vibes. Also im loving your grown , i wish i could grown outdoors again aw the memories . I can see the care in your plants man and i never thought of useing plastic bags just awesome! Keep those plants green my friend!

Welcome to :420:

It looks like you are already traveling around and finding like minded hydro growers.

May your plants and friendships prosper.

:)

Back
Top Bottom