Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Hey Wren! Great move ordering the kit! Will you start a journal? That's a good way to get a bunch of us to follow along and help when needed. As easy as it is, there are some common mistakes and it can be hard to grasp exactly how much product to use and when, at first that is. If you start a journal, drop a link over at Doc's Q&A thread and the cavelry will come a runnin. You're gonna love growing top shelf weed with the kit! Also drop by more High Brix journals to get to know the crew, they're top shelf too!

:high-five:

Thanks and yes I am. Currently finishing off some Gorilla OG Autos and then I’ll prep for the HB grow. Appreciate the tips and I’ll def post in Doc’s Q&A to alert the gang.

I’ve read a lot of the past grows by the Brixers here. Will continue to find ones I haven’t yet gone through.

Anxious to begin my High Brix adventures.

@ Vanstank , Thank you! I am happy to join such a merry and helpful group of growers. Nice work on your grows :bravo:

Thanks Joe! Just checked out your new video update. Tent is looking nice for winter! Congratulations to you as well my friend! You are a much loved and helpful member here, deserving of the win!
Thanks buddy

Really appreciate those words tonight

I am so late for this but boom I am officially in....haha. Catch up time....lol
Haha. Welcome Smeegs! Nothing to catch up on yet. Just the initial gathering! Always fun.

Crap I got beat here by everyone! Lol.

I know this is going to be a great journal. 2nd go around is always fun to watch. Plus Doc's kit and quadlining? How can you go wrong. On the real though, I appreciate you paying the quadline forward and exposing people to it. Derby and Newty have done a great job educating people on it (which you will be doing soon enough) but getting new people into, you've probably been one of the top dogs so thank you! Now let's see you knock it out of the park.

Praise from the boss of quads mr.Goo by jolly you must of aced the BD quads brother......damn I shall certainly be paying attention this time round....lol

#quadsquadfanboy......hahaha

Back
Top Bottom