Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Crap I got beat here by everyone! Lol.

I know this is going to be a great journal. 2nd go around is always fun to watch. Plus Doc's kit and quadlining? How can you go wrong. On the real though, I appreciate you paying the quadline forward and exposing people to it. Derby and Newty have done a great job educating people on it (which you will be doing soon enough) but getting new people into, you've probably been one of the top dogs so thank you! Now let's see you knock it out of the park.

Magoo!! Im subbed and following along! Looking forward to G13! Interested to see you quads this time and control that stretch good luck !

I brought som brownies I’ll place them over here on the bench!:popcorn::battingeyelashes:
Welcome Dutch! Brownies always welcome!

Crap I got beat here by everyone! Lol.

I know this is going to be a great journal. 2nd go around is always fun to watch. Plus Doc's kit and quadlining? How can you go wrong. On the real though, I appreciate you paying the quadline forward and exposing people to it. Derby and Newty have done a great job educating people on it (which you will be doing soon enough) but getting new people into, you've probably been one of the top dogs so thank you! Now let's see you knock it out of the park.
Oh I’m fairly certain I will probably be asking some of the same questions this time around! Lol. Glad to have you here.

Should be interesting with the Brixers and the Quad squad coming together. Some ravenous sub groups of growers there! LOL....gotta love the clicks within the growing community.

What the hell!?!? Page 3 in less than 2 hours!? I'll sit way back here in the back. I'll certainly help out when I can.

:passitleft:
:passitleft:Thanks for coming Ween! Gonna need all the help I can get!

Should be interesting with the Brixers and the Quad squad coming together. Some ravenous sub groups of growers there! LOL....gotta love the clicks within the growing community.
Haha. I hope the training works well but I hope the kit makes it hard as hell! :theband:

Back
Top Bottom