Trala’s Tent

You grow like pro now. I’d love a taste of Maya Bee’s buds:yummy:. They look ripe af. You’ve done well. Be proud

Soz I’ve not been round. Still luv yas
Well dip me in chocolate and bite my arse till it’s pink! If it isn’t my ole China plate McFuckingRib!

I was only thinking about you the other day! You need to come back mate! Aussies are taking over in here! Look “taking over” might be a stretch… if you come back there will be 3 of us. You, me and Deeve.

LOLLING!

Hope you’re golden and living your dream. Xo

Those buds look so good in your hand, and welcome to the new additions hanging about!
Im well pleased :)

Your Cleo is a beauty. :welldone: on creating a @Carcass canopy.
Hi Daisy :)

Thank you so much. I’ve learned a lot this grow :)

Im a little bit sad to see Maya go, Id been getting used to the Bluebell, Maya and River Show. And I was digging on her colours as she neared the end. Definitely excited for your new girls.
Hey Deeve :)

I grieve every harvest. I know it’s mental, but it’s how I feel. I really do become so attached to each plant. I think the plant I’m most excited to try and grow again is my Mimosa. I was literally devastated when I fucked that plant up. Like still hurts my heart today when I think about it.

I think this new crew is going to be next level growing. Well I hope it is. I’ve never started such healthy seedlings.

Omg a horrorfunny, so I had my grandsons sleep over last night, I swear they give me life and slowly kill me at the same time, but I digress. So we are up, and I’ve made them breakfast, they are both glued to the tv, so I thought I’d sneak in for a shower.

Within 5 minutes they are both in the bathroom with me, and from the shower I see the little one has weetbix on the foot of his onesie. Mentally I’m telling myself it can’t be weetbix, coz he ate it all. Must be chocolate. Mentally I’m telling myself I didn’t give them chocolate, horror kicks in. Has to be shit. It’s not either kids shit or the older one would be screaming about it. O.M. G! It’s dogshit!

And he has walked it EVERYWHERE! How do one year olds do that in under 5 minutes?! And if my geriatric doubly incontinent dog Billy didn’t spend most of his day dead, I’d kill him!

Omg a horrorfunny, so I had my grandsons sleep over last night, I swear they give me life and slowly kill me at the same time, but I digress. So we are up, and I’ve made them breakfast, they are both glued to the tv, so I thought I’d sneak in for a shower.

Within 5 minutes they are both in the bathroom with me, and from the shower I see the little one has weetbix on the foot of his onesie. Mentally I’m telling myself it can’t be weetbix, coz he ate it all. Must be chocolate. Mentally I’m telling myself I didn’t give them chocolate, horror kicks in. Has to be shit. It’s not either kids shit or the older one would be screaming about it. O.M. G! It’s dogshit!

And he has walked it EVERYWHERE! How do one year olds do that in under 5 minutes?! And if my geriatric doubly incontinent dog Billy didn’t spend most of his day dead, I’d kill him!
Talk about a shitty start to the day Mum oh wow I crack myself up hahaha did you help them make anything for dad today?

Talk about a shitty start to the day Mum oh wow I crack myself up hahaha did you help them make anything for dad today?
Happy Father’s Day to you :)

However no, it’s not Father’s Day here till September :)

So my little helper and when I say little helper I mean the opposite. He is more like a snot dribbling machine that understands very little English and speaks naught… So my un little helper and I have been doing some gardening.

I topped Greg at her forth node, like took the fifth growth point off. She has had her first feed of nutes and she will start her training once her thingy branches start growing.

2BCAC1D8-434C-46F8-9509-09B73834117C.jpeg

I also want to share a few fridge drying tips. @GratefulBud was a huge help my first fridge dry. He has a great link in his sig. I think I’m starting to get the hang of it.

So I clip my branches into two piles, small buds and larger buds.

45F93910-41DD-42F9-8EE3-041F64E3B7A7.jpeg

I have found less is more when it comes to bagging too. I then sort them into designated bags. Being sure to name and date the bag, coz while I think I’ll remember, I just don’t.

DC102C61-9E07-4580-AC05-54043F674BDA.jpeg

Once bagged, I peg mine.

E81F459B-B3BD-4622-AFF0-7E7468797322.jpeg

I then put them in an empty fridge, then each day I simply flip and rotate them shelf wise. I don’t shake my bags. I also mark the bags AM and PM, coz I found I was at times unsure if I flipped them. I will feel my smaller buds in 10 days, and I’ll start the process of jarring and measuring humidity.

59C286F7-5F0F-4B43-B195-80293F021F32.jpeg

Just thought I’d share it just in case someone was interested lol.
I think I’m going to try this. I think my drying is now my weakest link to the best Bud. Thanks T to da B!

Looks like you’ve got yourself the beginnings of a perpetual grow there Tra. :welldone:
Good morning Boo :)

Omg it was literally an accidental perpetualism too.

I was pissing and moaning that I’d fucked it up again, then realised I have early flower, veg and seedlings. And I’ve even added a monstercrop. Perpetual win! Lol.

I have a Triple Cheese in dirt. She’s either dead or tak8mg her sweet time due to the cold.

Oh really? That’s cool I never heard of it :) and thank you all my son wanted was mom but when it was time for bed he was like hugging me to sleep
Back in the olden days (the 90’s) I lived with an outdoor grower and his grows were loosely based on the rule plant Father’s Day (September) and harvest Mother’s Day (May).

Are you a good father? I have to say watching my son parent makes my heart sing. He is a natural father and his boys just adore him.

I think I’m going to try this. I think my drying is now my weakest link to the best Bud. Thanks T to da B!
It’s a game changer for me. Not so much drying in winter coz humidity is low and temps sit low, but for me it’s a must in summer. I think I prefer my cure a little dryer than the recommended 62%. I prefer buds sit 58%-60%.

Gosh darn Trala! Sorry I got so behind in regards to your journal. You are really kicking arse and taking names in your garden!! Congratulations on the chop and the two new babies!!

NTH
Hi Hipster :)

No danger Lone Ranger. That’s Aussie slang for no wuckin forries which is Aussie slang for don’t worry mate ;)

Hipster I think I might have a seedling tip!

I have a dog that likes to shit right in front of my bedroom door and I go to the bathroom at 3am, the door is like a shit windshield wiper…

Okay I think I have a proper seedling tip. For those of you who have stuck with my skullfuckery grows, will have seen when ever I start a seed, my young plants struggle, well not struggle, more look unhappy. This behaviour has had me uppot early and fuck about trying to make them smile to little or no avail. And I think this has happened with most of my seeds. Advice has always been “you’re overwatering/underwatering”. I knew it wasn’t coz while my MJ grow knowledge is lacking, I know how to water a fucking plant.

So since Cleo my Wedding cake (I say that like it’s evidence based and I’ve scientifically experimented on a zillion plants, so far it’s two, June being three lol) I have vegged under the house lamp bulb - the type that doesn’t get hot, and the results are AMAZING! Their green is bang on, and their grow is so happy!

Every day I greet them, and their hands are up waving at the faux sun. If June responds in the same way, I’m calling it proof! My recommendation would be to start seeds under house bulbs.

BBBCD586-F69E-4BCB-AC89-D9F47FF6787B.jpeg

whaddup? OK, so it’s not incandescent with a filament (old school) hot bulb dealio then it’s either a compact fluorescent (cfl) or led.

maybe give us a pic of the bulb when it’s turned off?
Hi 013 :)

Sorry about the confusion. It’s an LED light.

Honestly it’s a bit of a game changer for me. I’m not sure why my seedlings/early veg plants dislike my good light, but they really do. This is my first time growing happy early veg plants and I’m loving it.

I’ve had such a productive day!

We finally finally turfed the front yard. I say “we”, he turfed the front yard, I provided snacks, lunch and clapping, and I did some walking, some thrift shop curtain hunting and some cleaning and some plant sorting.

I have had to move Cleo in the flower room and I’m not sure how I feel! Lol! It feels like it was only yesterday when she was an LED dependent little snookims. I need the veg tent for Greg. She is just too big for my LED lamp. In a perfect world I didn’t want Cleo and Blue hanging out in case of nits, but Blue has zero signs of them. Greg needs a bigger light.

So it’s done.

I also thinned out Blues under carriage.

21D36B6E-2148-4624-9BBD-D8E64866929E.jpeg

Greg looks so little again in that big empty veg tent. I’ll start training soon. I have growth there which is almost big enough to work with.

19DF5BA4-44F4-4F38-A67A-722FF40A628D.jpeg

The flower girls ♥️♥️

5F37471A-D064-4EA1-8881-A5267C4470CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom