Trala’s Tent

I want to formally introduce you to my newest little girl.

She is a Barney’s Farm seed from @Herbies Seeds. So far my Herbies Seeds have had a 6 from 7 seed pop success rate. And tbh I broke the one who didn’t pop by accidentally putting her directly under my Mars Hydro light at 35 degrees centigrade! :eek: :eek: :eek: Turns out seeds don’t like going from the fridge to the fire.

I really rate Herbies Seeds as a supplier and I don’t receive any kickbacks when it comes to promoting them either lollingg. Each of the plants I’ve grown have easily been the best plants I’ve grown yet.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Barney’s Farm Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 3

E9F28EAB-5202-4581-8569-2356850E3E64.jpeg
Oooo a new one looks good but there’s still rocks Mum

Sure is. I'm adjusting lights. See if I can't get better yield
Omg I’ve literally never even touched my settings, and tbh until about 6 months ago I didn’t even know I could lollllll!

I hate late flower. I really do.
Towards the end sometimes the flowers look horrible. The sugar leaves turn yellowish-brown and dry out and they don't look near as nice as they did just a week or two previously. But after harvest and dry those buds metamorphosize into something BEAUTIFUL! Once trimmed they look fantastic! Just my observation.

Nice job on the River Bee harvest!

And glad your son is on the mend!

Omg I’ve literally never even touched my settings, and tbh until about 6 months ago I didn’t even know I could lollllll!
I lowered everything cause didn't like the last harvest. And already after few weeks. I can tell diff. Might even go lower on next grow. Idk. Will see.

Towards the end sometimes the flowers look horrible. The sugar leaves turn yellowish-brown and dry out and they don't look near as nice as they did just a week or two previously. But after harvest and dry those buds metamorphosize into something BEAUTIFUL! Once trimmed they look fantastic! Just my observation.

Nice job on the River Bee harvest!

And glad your son is on the mend!
So awful. And trying to get the glitter window right does my nut in.

Thank you Scoobs :) spent the morning with him. He’s all good.
I lowered everything cause didn't like the last harvest. And already after few weeks. I can tell diff. Might even go lower on next grow. Idk. Will see.
I think mine is up as high as it can go. What didn’t you like? Just yeild amount or was there more?

Oooo a new one looks good but there’s still rocks Mum
I use the rocks to weight them. It helps stop accidental tippage lol.

Learned that the hard way…

So my little helper and when I say little helper I mean the opposite. He is more like a snot dribbling machine that understands very little English and speaks naught… So my un little helper and I have been doing some gardening.

I topped Greg at her forth node, like took the fifth growth point off. She has had her first feed of nutes and she will start her training once her thingy branches start growing.

2BCAC1D8-434C-46F8-9509-09B73834117C.jpeg

I also want to share a few fridge drying tips. @GratefulBud was a huge help my first fridge dry. He has a great link in his sig. I think I’m starting to get the hang of it.

So I clip my branches into two piles, small buds and larger buds.

45F93910-41DD-42F9-8EE3-041F64E3B7A7.jpeg

I have found less is more when it comes to bagging too. I then sort them into designated bags. Being sure to name and date the bag, coz while I think I’ll remember, I just don’t.

DC102C61-9E07-4580-AC05-54043F674BDA.jpeg

Once bagged, I peg mine.

E81F459B-B3BD-4622-AFF0-7E7468797322.jpeg

I then put them in an empty fridge, then each day I simply flip and rotate them shelf wise. I don’t shake my bags. I also mark the bags AM and PM, coz I found I was at times unsure if I flipped them. I will feel my smaller buds in 10 days, and I’ll start the process of jarring and measuring humidity.

59C286F7-5F0F-4B43-B195-80293F021F32.jpeg

Just thought I’d share it just in case someone was interested lol.

So awful. And trying to get the glitter window right does my nut in.

Thank you Scoobs :) spent the morning with him. He’s all good.

I think mine is up as high as it can go. What didn’t you like? Just yeild amount or was there more?

I use the rocks to weight them. It helps stop accidental tippage lol.

Learned that the hard way…
Ah that makes sense and your little helper sounds like mine expect mine brings me dirt….from the plant lmao how’s the hip feeling?

Those buds, those buds! :adore:I think you have the perpetual going nicely... River's harvest, late flower, early flower, Greg the tween, and welcome to baby June and a possible twin!
I'm very glad your son is this side of surgery and doing well :green_heart:

So my little helper and when I say little helper I mean the opposite. He is more like a snot dribbling machine that understands very little English and speaks naught… So my un little helper and I have been doing some gardening.

I topped Greg at her forth node, like took the fifth growth point off. She has had her first feed of nutes and she will start her training once her thingy branches start growing.

2BCAC1D8-434C-46F8-9509-09B73834117C.jpeg

I also want to share a few fridge drying tips. @GratefulBud was a huge help my first fridge dry. He has a great link in his sig. I think I’m starting to get the hang of it.

So I clip my branches into two piles, small buds and larger buds.

45F93910-41DD-42F9-8EE3-041F64E3B7A7.jpeg

I have found less is more when it comes to bagging too. I then sort them into designated bags. Being sure to name and date the bag, coz while I think I’ll remember, I just don’t.

DC102C61-9E07-4580-AC05-54043F674BDA.jpeg

Once bagged, I peg mine.

E81F459B-B3BD-4622-AFF0-7E7468797322.jpeg

I then put them in an empty fridge, then each day I simply flip and rotate them shelf wise. I don’t shake my bags. I also mark the bags AM and PM, coz I found I was at times unsure if I flipped them. I will feel my smaller buds in 10 days, and I’ll start the process of jarring and measuring humidity.

59C286F7-5F0F-4B43-B195-80293F021F32.jpeg

Just thought I’d share it just in case someone was interested lol.
Thanks! One day I'm going to try that! Now I can! Bookmarked!

Good luck with you new little Bee Tra! She's a cutie! That's good to hear about Herbies. I have a tent of @Herbies Seeds next that I'm looking forward to!:green_heart:
I’m really impressed with them.

I’ve learned even in the cold they strike. Just takes a bit longer.
Ah that makes sense and your little helper sounds like mine expect mine brings me dirt….from the plant lmao how’s the hip feeling?
Hips good, it was my axillary muscles that caused the most discomfort tbh.

Those buds, those buds!
:adore:
I think you have the perpetual going nicely... River's harvest, late flower, early flower, Greg the tween, and welcome to baby June and a possible twin!
I'm very glad your son is this side of surgery and doing well
:green_heart:
I haven’t at all lol.

My goal is to constantly have seedling, veg and flower. Omg I actually have got that LOLLLLINGG

I felt like I had it wrong but I don’t. I do have a veg plant ready for the veg tent and I do have a new seed and I do have a new flowering plant.

I can be such a fucking moron.

I think Greg is going to be a beauty. After topping her yesterday she’s defs got the winners look. Good leaves, good structure and good colour.

I’m really impressed with them.

I’ve learned even in the cold they strike. Just takes a bit longer.

Hips good, it was my axillary muscles that caused the most discomfort tbh.

I haven’t at all lol.

My goal is to constantly have seedling, veg and flower. Omg I actually have got that LOLLLLINGG

I felt like I had it wrong but I don’t. I do have a veg plant ready for the veg tent and I do have a new seed and I do have a new flowering plant.

I can be such a fucking moron.

I think Greg is going to be a beauty. After topping her yesterday she’s defs got the winners look. Good leaves, good structure and good colour.
I’m not sure which muscle that is but I’m glad your feeling better. Now enjoy some relaxation and gardening :)

So this happened. Lol. I looked at her yesterday and felt she was ready. I know her glitter doesn’t say that, but her hair is all red. I thought if I’m in a trim vibe after work tomoz, she’s done.

It’s my nurse Friday and my trim vibe was off tap!

I grew the biggest Coca-Cola I’ve ever grown in my whole life! Her spear like top was 10.5 inches! That ruler is 30cm/12”! She’s actually 12” if you measure the stalk! My first ever Dirk Diggler! I’m so stoked!

Imagine how good she would have been if I trained her!

River Bee aka Girl Scout Cookies Auto
Bonus Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 86
Days in flower - 63

15BF090F-BF3D-4516-BFB3-2A1E44CEF524.jpeg
F2AC1C88-7F62-4A77-B373-81385C121C5F.jpeg

Have the best day or night depending where you sit, and thanks for growing with me :)
T to da B! That is super chonkey! Congrats! You’ll have more weed than 4 of my little autos.

O. M. G!

I haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

So I think Maya is ready. But I think Blue has another week. Do you think I’m right or do both?

I’m so sappy - that’s happy and sad at the same time. These plants taught me so very much and I’m devo to lose them, but the show must go on.

Maya Bee aka Dos Si Do
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 102
Days in Flower - 56

05895044-D4AA-48B2-8DE6-FCCF0F6DCEF7.jpeg

0D8B2802-C81E-4A5D-A4E9-A03F196C6B31.jpeg

F8BF3737-2EC5-4C19-95D1-D4015CC1A942.jpeg

Bluebell Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Days above ground - 116
Days in Flower - 63

47D68C78-7FE0-40CC-81FC-E4A39DDA9CC8.jpeg

F31354F5-CD4C-40C9-8115-E60940C43092.jpeg
82EF9483-923A-4FB4-8FE1-24CCA9620C3C.jpeg

Those freshly waxed feelzzzz ♥️♥️♥️
Maya’s Coca-Cola was just under one foot!

1BBC34E0-E8DE-4CA2-9482-771CCB0174CD.jpeg

Sisters to different misters ♥️♥️
#girlpower

BD54D043-C7B0-4BF8-804E-855C7EBD5B23.jpeg

O. M. G!

I haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

So I think Maya is ready. But I think Blue has another week. Do you think I’m right or do both?

I’m so sappy - that’s happy and sad at the same time. These plants taught me so very much and I’m devo to lose them, but the show must go on.

Maya Bee aka Dos Si Do
Days above ground - 102
Days in Flower - 56

05895044-D4AA-48B2-8DE6-FCCF0F6DCEF7.jpeg

0D8B2802-C81E-4A5D-A4E9-A03F196C6B31.jpeg

F8BF3737-2EC5-4C19-95D1-D4015CC1A942.jpeg

Bluebell Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Days above ground - 116
Days in Flower - 63

47D68C78-7FE0-40CC-81FC-E4A39DDA9CC8.jpeg

F31354F5-CD4C-40C9-8115-E60940C43092.jpeg
82EF9483-923A-4FB4-8FE1-24CCA9620C3C.jpeg

Those freshly waxed feelzzzz ♥️♥️♥️
Mayas Coca-Cola was just under one foot!

1BBC34E0-E8DE-4CA2-9482-771CCB0174CD.jpeg

Sisters to different misters ♥️♥️
#girlpower

BD54D043-C7B0-4BF8-804E-855C7EBD5B23.jpeg
They turned out so well! Hope mine goes as well as yours did you should be proud of yourself :)

They turned out so well! Hope mine goes as well as yours did you should be proud of yourself :)
Thank you so much.

I really am proud. This is my best result by a country fucking mile!

I really couldn’t have done it without you guys. I am ever so grateful, I really am.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

PS Maya is ready aye?

Thank you so much.

I really am proud. This is my best result by a country fucking mile!

I really couldn’t have done it without you guys. I am ever so grateful, I really am.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

PS Maya is ready aye?
No problems and I wouldn’t be able to tell you this is my first grow you got the experience under your belt Mum haha so I’ll be asking you about mine when it comes time!

Back
Top Bottom