Trala’s Tent

O. M. G!

I haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

So I think Maya is ready. But I think Blue has another week. Do you think I’m right or do both?

I’m so sappy - that’s happy and sad at the same time. These plants taught me so very much and I’m devo to lose them, but the show must go on.

Maya Bee aka Dos Si Do
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 102
Days in Flower - 56

05895044-D4AA-48B2-8DE6-FCCF0F6DCEF7.jpeg

0D8B2802-C81E-4A5D-A4E9-A03F196C6B31.jpeg

F8BF3737-2EC5-4C19-95D1-D4015CC1A942.jpeg

Bluebell Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Days above ground - 116
Days in Flower - 63

47D68C78-7FE0-40CC-81FC-E4A39DDA9CC8.jpeg

F31354F5-CD4C-40C9-8115-E60940C43092.jpeg
82EF9483-923A-4FB4-8FE1-24CCA9620C3C.jpeg

Those freshly waxed feelzzzz ♥️♥️♥️
Maya’s Coca-Cola was just under one foot!

1BBC34E0-E8DE-4CA2-9482-771CCB0174CD.jpeg

Sisters to different misters ♥️♥️
#girlpower

BD54D043-C7B0-4BF8-804E-855C7EBD5B23.jpeg
Hi Tra!
My opinion: Maya is ready!
Bluebelle could go another week.

Looking FABULOUS!

What he said^^^
Those are a couple of  really beautiful ladies, T!
And Maya's got some sweet-ass colors on her too... :thedoubletake:

So awful. And trying to get the glitter window right does my nut in.

Thank you Scoobs :) spent the morning with him. He’s all good.

I think mine is up as high as it can go. What didn’t you like? Just yeild amount or was there more?

I use the rocks to weight them. It helps stop accidental tippage lol.

Learned that the hard way…
Well just seems slow developing. To be honest. I usually veg 35 days and least two months flowering but just felt slower in producing nugs. Like they stopped growing. Or didn't grow like it should. Hard to explain. Like having one plant take longer than rest but same plant same everything.

I am trying another thing with lights. Instead of me trimming 35 day. I trimmed alot early taken off all bottom nugs stems leaves. So make the top grow more. I left like 3-4 nugs on each stem.. see if that helps with light aswell I have jungle now in the tent. So had to do something

I’m not sure which muscle that is but I’m glad your feeling better. Now enjoy some relaxation and gardening :)
Sciatica muscle . One lays over the nerve and gets so tight u got do hip stretches to loosen it to get off the nerve that's old person thing

Sciatica muscle . One lays over the nerve and gets so tight u got do hip stretches to loosen it to get off the nerve that's old person thing
Yeah nah I was talking about axillary muscles.

Well just seems slow developing. To be honest. I usually veg 35 days and least two months flowering but just felt slower in producing nugs. Like they stopped growing. Or didn't grow like it should. Hard to explain. Like having one plant take longer than rest but same plant same everything.

I am trying another thing with lights. Instead of me trimming 35 day. I trimmed alot early taken off all bottom nugs stems leaves. So make the top grow more. I left like 3-4 nugs on each stem.. see if that helps with light aswell I have jungle now in the tent. So had to do something
I think my veg averages around 60 days usually.

I concur with the others. Maya is ready but Blue probably has a couple more weeks.

Congrats on your first autoflower harvest and I'm happy your son's surgery went well.

I concur with the others. Maya is ready but Blue probably has a couple more weeks.

Congrats on your first autoflower harvest and I'm happy your son's surgery went well.
Good morning Daisybird :)

My trimmer has been alerted.

Thank you. And omg so am I. I assessed the incision sites yesterday and his leg looks to be heal8ng well. Quite a bit of bruising, but that’s to be expected.

Good morning :)

I think I might have a tip, look I prolly don’t, but I’m wondering if it’s good genetics or coincidence.

Since I started my first seed under just a lamp (it is the bulb that doesn’t heat up), I think I have noticed a sturdier seedling. I have seen many pics in here where the delicate baby stem is almost being lassoed with different wires to encourage them to grow straight, and using the lamp just for top up light for 6 hours to get that 18 hours, corrects the stem bend each day and resets it to grow straight up. Well I’m wondering if it does.

My Cleo has had a proud stem from the get go, and Greg does too. Strong and straight. My little Junebug is looking the same. So it made me wonder.

I think seedlings to early girlhood might do better under an ordinary lamp bulb as opposed to the fancy grow lights.

Greg and June this morning ♥️♥️

E8732223-5A91-42DD-94DE-319CF733BF5D.jpeg
0F23C003-6074-44E2-B703-AB9DA3793E8A.jpeg

Good morning :)

I think I might have a tip, look I prolly don’t, but I’m wondering if it’s good genetics or coincidence.

Since I started my first seed under just a lamp (it is the bulb that doesn’t heat up), I think I have noticed a sturdier seedling. I have seen many pics in here where the delicate baby stem is almost being lassoed with different wires to encourage them to grow straight, and using the lamp just for top up light for 6 hours to get that 18 hours, corrects the stem bend each day and resets it to grow straight up. Well I’m wondering if it does.

My Cleo has had a proud stem from the get go, and Greg does too. Strong and straight. My little Junebug is looking the same. So it made me wonder.

I think seedlings to early girlhood might do better under an ordinary lamp bulb as opposed to the fancy grow lights.

Greg and June this morning ♥️♥️

E8732223-5A91-42DD-94DE-319CF733BF5D.jpeg
0F23C003-6074-44E2-B703-AB9DA3793E8A.jpeg
Your first pic is beautifully done!

think seedlings to early girlhood might do better under an ordinary lamp bulb
It also helps keep that stem a little shorter so they don't get too leggy before the training starts...

Your first pic is beautifully done!
Thank you Mr O :)

She is a beautiful model ♥️

It also helps keep that stem a little shorter so they don't get too leggy before the training starts...
I’m totes converted.

I remember my friend in the uk telling me a simple lamp does the job. I wish I’d listened sooner. Cleo has easily been my best starter and Greg is looking to be the same. Both have great structures.

Happy Sunday!

Sunday Summary

So we’ve had births, deaths and semi flat canopy feelz!

I was so sad to see Maya go, but that’s how canna gardens move I guess. Blue is looking tired, and still stacking, and I’m happy to report, so far so good with Cleo. My little Greg is looking like she could be a star and June just looks like a seedling lol. This lamp Veg is going well for me. My plants always looked so sad in those first few weeks under the grow light. Like semi depressed. Makes me happy to see Greg so happy. And we have a new member to the team. A little monster clone from Cleo. My back up plan who I didn’t end up needing but am keeping anyway lol.

Bluebelle Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Days above ground - 118
Days in Flower - 65

555DC18A-324D-4239-8058-6604A730D9EE.jpeg

Maya Bee aka Dos Si Do
Days above ground - 103
Days in Flower - 57
Harvested ✔️ ✔️ ✔️

1FAB2C72-91EC-4EB2-A2B9-B69E5D26EBB4.jpeg

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Days above ground - 79
Days in flower - 11

9001FE25-94A2-4199-91DD-A3CB0121D1FF.jpeg

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 29

1C47A4CD-3BE5-48C9-B9EB-E0A5FE6CB866.jpeg

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days Reveg: 6

C74F4C02-7BD0-4C70-A732-F56BC3E35ACD.jpeg

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 6

96BF6C1C-AEF6-4A3C-A7E3-C7F9CF2E4CDA.jpeg

Jars cleaned and ready for the next round :)

I’m down to my last 4oz.

E266AA27-0E0B-4F36-AA89-FC9985417DCE.jpeg

The Familam ♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

4D8AEA43-4CD5-482C-B8E9-0AC16AF6E668.jpeg

Thanks for growing with me. Hope you had the best weekend too :)

Back
Top Bottom