Trala’s Tent

Happy Sunday!

Omg I’ve had such a productive day! Did some repurposing and I’m quite happy with the result. Those zippy ties are life changing lolling!

And my iPad did an update. I got font for fucking dayzzz so everyone got new name cards last night lol.

So let’s get straight in!

Sunday Summary

Grow moves are being made, Peepstars! I’m going to Flippity Do Dah my White Widow clone tonight. Might be a tad early, but I need the veg room. I still haven’t nailed perpetualisation. But I’m getting better. I’ve also had a birth overnight. Omg why the fuck did I put two seeds in the same seed tray?! You’d think I would have learned from Ann and Marie that seeds pop at different times, that’s if my Wookiee wakes for me.

🌹The Bloom Room

Barney’s hit the absolute jackpot with this strain. She is easily the best smoke I’ve produced. She won’t make you ponder how to get world peace or over think the great what came first the chicken or the egg mystery, but she will give you a much needed break from the day to day skullfuckery that causes you to frown. She’s like giggles and rainbows in rolling papers. Shes such a happy high.

Tiger Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Regular Clone
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 40

IMG_1098.jpeg

Luna is quite simply majestic. I think she’s my best plant yet. That Carcanopy! Every time I look at her I channel my inner carcass. Tweaking, carhooking and gazing. Trying so hard to make her sing as best she can. And it’s working. I’m super proud of her.

Luna Bee aka Mimosa X Orange Punch
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 60 Days
Days in Flower: 19

IMG_1103.jpeg

I’ve marked Till as Bloom Room coz I thought she was flowering, but I’m just not sure lolling! Do you think she is? Shes defs on the reach. Shes an auto so she should be. She has got the best frame to work with. Shes omg I forget, not stevia lol, she not indica. Shes the other one which will make my son happy.

Tilly Bee aka Strawberry Cheesecake Auto
Unsure if she’s in flower

IMG_1121.jpeg

🤍♥️🤍

🌱The Veg Tent

Rose is going to the debutants ball tonight. I hope she ready. She’s still so little in comparison to her flowering sisters to other misters. Next week she will be marked as living in the Bloom Room.

Rose Bee aka White Widow
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 46 Days

IMG_1111.jpeg

Viola will go into her final pot tomorrow and will be flipped in two weeks. She’s a pretty little girl. Well I think she is. Her Carcanopy is playing the game.

Viola Bee aka Pineapple Chunk

IMG_1117.jpeg

When two become one 👉👌. She’s still boring, but a bit of non boring stuff, she has officially conjoined. She will get an uppot tomorrow coz I need training room. I’m hoping to flip when el Beardo flips. She looks good. I’m happy with Seedsman genetics.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_1116.jpeg

These two are boring as. It’s like when people show you pics of a new born baby. Unless it’s your new born baby, no one gives a fuck. Lolling!

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone

IMG_1110.jpeg

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Today Years Old!

IMG_20231126_115902_resized_20231126_115943417.jpeg

🤍💚🤍

Anyway as always thanks for following along. I really appreciate you. And to the newer Peepstars, I’m always so pleased (and shocked) when newcomers pop up and say hi. I know I can be a lot lolling! Growing is so much fun, but growing with friends is fucking awesome!
Amazing as always!
:bravo:

Love your shitty arsed craft trala , you have a real talent , you can be proud of your work 🌹✌️
Omg they are so less than ordinary and filled with flaws it’s not even funny! They are basically me if I was a Christmas decoration.

But lucky for me the people who want them kind of like me, so it’s like when your kid makes you a really shitty drawing, and you display it proudly on your fridge - no matter how bad it is, while just waiting for that moment when you can bin it!

Lolling!

That's pretty sticky!!! 😂🤣😂
It does look nice though. Can't wait to start growing my own again. I definitely wanna get some autos so I can pop them in with the veg plants. Happy Saturday/Sunday from across the pond!! 😎✌️
Good morning :)

My secret garden really is my happy place.

You kiwi bro?

Hi You. Happy Sunday :)
Beautiful Bee's

I sent some Trop B. home with a friend. He messages me the next day saying much the same thing. Enjoy!
Hi la Rue :)

She is just lovely.

Thank you so much for gifting her to me.

💚💚💚

Happy Sunday!

Omg I’ve had such a productive day! Did some repurposing and I’m quite happy with the result. Those zippy ties are life changing lolling!

And my iPad did an update. I got font for fucking dayzzz so everyone got new name cards last night lol.

Sunday Summary

Grow moves are being made, Peepstars! I’m going to Flippity Do Dah my White Widow clone tonight. Might be a tad early, but I need the veg room. I still haven’t nailed perpetualisation. But I’m getting better. I’ve also had a birth overnight. Omg why the fuck did I put two seeds in the same seed tray?! You’d think I would have learned from Ann and Marie that seeds pop at different times, that’s if my Wookiee wakes for me.

🌹The Bloom Room

Barney’s hit the absolute jackpot with this strain. She is easily the best smoke I’ve produced. She won’t make you ponder how to get world peace or over think the great what came first the chicken or the egg mystery, but she will give you a much needed break from the day to day skullfuckery that causes you to frown. She’s like giggles and rainbows in rolling papers. Shes such a happy high.

Regular Clone

IMG_1098.jpeg

Luna is quite simply majestic. I think she’s my best plant yet. That Carcanopy! Every time I look at her I channel my inner carcass. Tweaking, carhooking and gazing. Trying so hard to make her sing as best she can. And it’s working. I’m super proud of her.

IMG_1103.jpeg

I’ve marked Till as Bloom Room coz I thought she was flowering, but I’m just not sure lolling! Do you think she is? Shes defs on the reach. Shes an auto so she should be. She has got the best frame to work with. Shes omg I forget, not stevia lol, she not indica. Shes the other one which will make my son happy.

IMG_1121.jpeg

🤍♥️🤍

🌱The Veg Tent

Rose is going to the debutants ball tonight. I hope she ready. She’s still so little in comparison to her flowering sisters to other misters. Next week she will be marked as living in the Bloom Room.

Rose Bee aka White Widow
Monstercropped Clone

IMG_1111.jpeg

Viola will go into her final pot tomorrow and will be flipped in two weeks. She’s a pretty little girl. Well I think she is. Her Carcanopy is playing the game.

IMG_1117.jpeg

When two become one 👉👌. She’s still boring, but a bit of non boring stuff, she has officially conjoined. She will get an uppot tomorrow coz I need training room. I’m hoping to flip when el Beardo flips. She looks good. I’m happy with Seedsman genetics.

IMG_1116.jpeg

These two are boring as. It’s like when people show you pics of a new born baby. Unless it’s your new born baby, no one gives a fuck. Lolling!

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_1110.jpeg

Today Years Old!

🤍💚🤍

Anyway as always thanks for following along. I really appreciate you. And to the newer Peepstars, I’m always so pleased (and shocked) when newcomers pop up and say hi. I know I can be a lot lolling! Growing is so much fun, but growing with friends is fucking awesome!
Lookin great T to da B!

You are an animal Tralala.. Tiger bee for day 40 looks incredible and I agree looks like it will be real hard to beat....
The rest look perfect as usual 🙏
Gidday maaaaaaaaaate!

Thank you so much. I’m fighting mites atm. Hi temps and low humidity has caused a fucking avalanche of the tiny little joy suckers!
Like wot u doin with your black sugar,,
Won't b long till she rokkin like the rest of your gorgeous girls, :ganjamon:
I planted two seeds hoping for one and got two seedlings. I don’t have room for two seedlings so rather than cull I’ve conjoined them like a nutty professor. 👩‍🏫

Trala, you have the nicest looking plants. Also thank you for the crafts I love it,
Thanks 🤩

And you are so welcome. I’m legit shook that some of you want them lol. I can tell you one thing. Each bauble failure was made with concentration and love. Those pressed flowers are from my garden.

🌸🌼🌺

Happy Sunday!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Bloom Room

Regular Clone

IMG_1098.jpeg

IMG_1103.jpeg

IMG_1121.jpeg

🤍♥️🤍

🌱The Veg Tent

Rose Bee aka White Widow
Monstercropped Clone

IMG_1111.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

IMG_1116.jpeg

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_1110.jpeg

Today Years Old!

🤍💚🤍

Don't come here with you fake pants, ok.
Shits lank funny.
Plants rocking, artsy stuff rocking and, I don't have a pool anymore so i have some pool envy too.
But summer is on it's way here too.
Lekker vibes.

Don't come here with you fake pants, ok.
Shits lank funny.
Plants rocking, artsy stuff rocking and, I don't have a pool anymore so i have some pool envy too.
But summer is on it's way here too.
Lekker vibes.
Good morning babe :)

I’m yet another day in covid isolation and loving it!

It’s looking like a good day today too. Grow moves will be made.

Not sure what lekker is, and I’m not gonna lie. Sounds good lolling!

I’m legit smiling so big my face is in danger of splitting in half!

And what the fuck did you take that pic with?! A potato?!

L O L L I N G !
I know the picture came out like shit. The ornament is really nice, and the picture does it no justice. I really love it.

Yeah boiiiiiiiiii!

Gettin shit done!

Spray plants ✔️
Shower ✔️
Clean house ✔️
Walk ✔️

Dem free stuff feelzzzzzzz!

Yoga ✔️
Find where my man hides his drill ✔️ Just kidding. I know where he keeps it.
Drill holes and prep and bag my ShittyArsed Christmas Craft ✔️

IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_20231125_093815_resized_20231125_093827885.jpeg

It makes me so happy you want a ShittyArsed Chrissy memory. Each one is just like me. Flawed and wanting to make you smile. Even if the sparkly little cunts are costing me an arm and a leg to send to you. You’re worth it to me. Xo

Sweep pool area ✔️
Water rake the pool ✔️
Play with my girls ✔️
Prep dinner ✔️
Lay on the couch and eat my weight in Cheetos ✖️ (but I’m about to commence this challenge now).

Hope you have the best Saturday :)
Saw presseies lined up. LOL. people have to join my l and my i don’t they. Although probably earn my alter ego name at times.

Back
Top Bottom