Trala’s Tent

So I decided to get productive given I’m in lockdown and I can’t leave the house. Not that I’m complaining. My country has been so very lucky.

Kimee Bee needed a bigger dress

She was monstercropped like 100 years ago and she has finally decided to become a proper MJ plant. No more single bladed freak leaves. And she got some arms!

She looks a good healthy shade of green, and has a solid rootball and she was definitely ready for an uppot.

828E338F-DCE9-42FA-AF17-C335F9982132.jpeg
18428C42-EF72-4ECF-8A2E-EB106CA1B902.jpeg
C29DB0EC-D0E8-47AE-A640-40D215D83FC1.jpeg

I made up a Terra, volcano jizz, blood and bone mix. Had a couple of visitors while potting up. First one was in the pot I needed to wash, and the second just appeared from nowhere #straya

I didn’t nute feed her. I just gave her a water. I will reintroduce nutes tomorrow. I don‘t know why I chose not to feed tbh. I just did.

C0DB4F9E-E564-47F7-8AF7-4DD9A6A5A37A.jpeg
D56A2492-62D6-4CD9-ABC0-3174BE8FC485.jpeg

Upotted ✔️

B8276D2F-4940-4739-92A9-CC8DFA6C0F24.jpeg

Re-Carhooked TM ✔️
(and she’s looking pretty fucked off about being reshackled if I’m honest LOL)

FFD60A9B-F720-4694-B7F1-4ABAFDBE3E13.jpeg

Yeah. and I’m determined not to complain about it even though all I want to do is complain. Housebound till Wednesday.

I haven’t really been affected by lockdowns because i always seem to be working when it’s happened, but I’m on holidays so it’s a bit holiday plans ruiner. Not that we had planned a lot coz you cant travel, but we wanted to do some day trips. It’s ok tho, we have lots to do around the house.

OMG this book!

Hashgirl I love it so much!

Plants are looking spectacular :)

Have Frank and Billy been naughty?
Is that why you shrank them?
Omg my son gave me those when he was in high school, I had to display them in the house. Like as a decorative piece, or pieces. It’s basically chef all over again!

They are hideous but I can’t part with them totally.

On Harlan Coben's FB page, he posted the question, what was the first book of his that people had read? And I posted this one and I also told him that I had recommended it to a friend and they were loving it, too. :battingeyelashes:

On Harlan Coben's FB page, he posted the question, what was the first book of his that people had read? And I posted this one and I also told him that I had recommended it to a friend and they were loving it, too. :battingeyelashes:
Last night on our couch, him watching people run/weight lift/hit baseballs (no disrespect to your mum), me reading.

Me: *sharp intake of air* *physically jumps*
Him: Wha?
Me: nothing. Just reading
Me: Oh fucckkk no. NO!
Him: What?
Me: nothing just reading
Me: omgggg run, RUNNNN BECK
Him: Wtf?
Me: nothing just reading
Me: just thinking now - Jesus, Mary, and Joseph Beck needs to get in touch with the gangster! Hoodrats always have a solid exit strategy
Him: quietly engrossed in the TV and showing no signs of any interest in my book
Me: explains the book so far, right from the beginning
Him: one uninterested eye on me, one eye on the Olympics
Him: Babe read your book, it’s the Olympics.

Hashgirl that Wu. THAT WU! OMG! If he doesn’t get his huge torture hands torn off, and then get beaten to death with them I will be writing the author a strongly worded letter voicing my disappointment. OMG when he grabbed her liver! HER FUCKING LIVERRRRRRRRR!

OMG I accidentally left the ceiling light on in the flower tent last night. This means they had light all night.

I’m so mad at myself. Every night at 1830 I go downstairs just to check it’s out, and last night for some reason I actually thought “yeah nah, they’ll be right...”

While I’m trying not to go full herm death con nine panic, I am worried. Is there anything I should do to correct this mistake? They will have had 27 hours of light. Fuck it.

So dirty at myself.

@Carcass are you here?

OMG I left the light on in the flower room. The ceiling light. 27 hours of light.

If panic was measured in McDonald’s meals I’d be an extra large Big Mac meal with a side of McFucking hysteria right now!

What should I do!

It'll be ok @Trala, you're making me hungry though. :Rasta:
Don’t make me lol! I’m trying to freak out here.

What do you base that on, not the hunger the they’ll be ok. Is there fact behind it or are you just trying to make me feel better?

Not to worry, Trala- It shouldn't cause any problems- they're not going to re- veg or herm from one night - 3 or 4 nights could cause some unwanted stuff to happen, but one night isn't a big deal.
Maybe leave yourself a note somewhere so it doesn't happen again...
For their peace of mind, and yours...:)

I think some people take the whole 'light leak' thing too seriously. If your plants hermie on you it'll be because of stress or iffy genetics before anything else. Over time it may be an issue, but I wouldn't sweat the one time.

Not to worry, Trala- It shouldn't cause any problems- they're not going to re- veg or herm from one night - 3 or 4 nights could cause some unwanted stuff to happen, but one night isn't a big deal.
Maybe leave yourself a note somewhere so it doesn't happen again...
For their peace of mind, and yours...:)
Do you feel 100% sure?

I‘m so mad at me. I hope you’re right.

OMG great idea! I totally will.

I literally check them every night, and last night I went to go down and thought yeah nah. Knowing full well I have the memory of a bonobo with Alzheimer’s! Tho upside, if there is an option to shift blame from myself, I always do. I am going to blame @HashGirl and that fucking book recommendation! I can’t keep my nose out of it!

I think some people take the whole 'light leak' thing too seriously. If your plants hermie on you it'll be because of stress or iffy genetics before anything else. Over time it may be an issue, but I wouldn't sweat the one time.
It wasn’t a light leak. It was a full 40 watts or what ever a house bulb is blaring down on them.

Oh I hope so Regrowth.

Lets pray to the great goddess of MJ. Pray she forgives me.

^^^ that there is super tramatic even for me!

Do you feel 100%
I'm sure- it's happened to me, and no bad stuff happened.
Since then, I never mess with the " outlet on" switch on my light timer... :oops:

I'm sure- it's happened to me, and no bad stuff happened.
Since then, I never mess with the " outlet on" switch on my light timer... :oops:
Thank you C star ⭐

I will dial back my panic.

Omg it wasn’t even timer related. For some reason only known to Jesus himself I put the light on when I put them in the flower room yesterday arvo, despite it being broad daylight and there being zero reason for me to turn the ceiling light on. #moron4lyf

Carcass I’m going to do an update today. They’re looking good, real good. You’ll be right proud of me, if I haven’t herm ruined them that is lollll.

The little monster Berry Bee aka Tangie Dream realised she likes being carhooked TM. She looks like a different plant today. That little one will be the one to watch I reckon. She has ams. And lots of ‘em. Xo

55 Days of Veg
Flippity Dooo Dah 7th July
Day 12 of Flower

WillE Bee aka Peyote Critical

1D68949B-9827-40AF-A330-99F6DD3DC344.jpeg
6807E0BC-FA86-4369-8105-B27F3F765A2D.jpeg
F519D9A4-4134-4135-9DCF-2F9405A98818.jpeg

55 Days of Veg
Flippity Dooo Dah 7th July
Day 11 of Flower

Halle Bee aka Shiskaberry

3A807D04-F678-4717-8727-9EC044A2A38B.jpeg