Trala’s Tent

Are she too little to flower?

My neighbour is in veg and prolly 4 weeks of flipping which would be perfect for her if it wasn’t for the fact her tent is like third world country prison.

D95F60F2-1FB3-4C71-B208-8C22659F28AC.jpeg
5670A2C7-5465-494C-A6BB-366FD92198FB.jpeg

She aresn't too small. A month is plenty of time for her to get big still and she could even double during the stretch. Looks good to me Tra, your neighbor is gonna love her... It's sad that you need to say goodbye to her though.

She aresn't too small. A month is plenty of time for her to get big still and she could even double during the stretch. Looks good to me Tra, your neighbor is gonna love her... It's sad that you need to say goodbye to her though.
L O L L I N G !

Do you think I should keep her and put her in the flower room?

You could always turn the tent on its side. You've got another light too don't you?
Hmmm. An idea I never even considered.

I do but that’s in my flower room. It ensures my flowers get the 12 hours of good light while we are in Winter. Come Spring my days will get longer and I can use the sun for those top up hours. I’m really looking for a quick 4 week fix until my days get longer.

Maybe I should just buy another light.

Serious question, when and why did my plants start getting so big? I swear I flowered 3 plants in that tent around this time last week in the exact pots I am currently flowering Halle and WillE in.

I know how much time you put into making her look good, it would hurt you to let her go.
It's up to you my dear. Another light would be sweet. :headbanger:
It really would. I fall into serious love with my plants.

It really would. Tho if I keep buying lights and needing more grow room I’m gonna end up single...

Serious question, when and why did my plants start getting so big? I swear I flowered 3 plants in that tent around this time last week in the exact pots I am currently flowering Halle and WillE in.

I believe the answer to this question is because you're a better grower now so your plants are better, too as well as bigger.

Are she too little to flower?
She are not too little- my indoor plants are usually only 6 or 8 inches tall when I flip 'em @ apx. 50 days old...
She's a purty one, Trala!
Apx. how old is she?

I think you need a bigger tent AND some lights. Tra wtf is that shit? Barn siding? Classy posh.
Look I’m going to be honest I’m not sure what it is. But I can tell you with full certainty it was a very very bad idea. It’s random metal I found in my mans stash area. It is corrigated coragated corrygated iron and has a very bendy pattern in places which means my pots don’t sit straight. I’ll manufacture something today and get back to you before the close of business.

She are not too little- my indoor plants are usually only 6 or 8 inches tall when I flip 'em @ apx. 50 days old...
She's a purty one, Trala!
Apx. how old is she?
Good morning C Song :)

I forget tbh.

I’m going to do an update tomorrow, so I’ll get back to you.

My flower room can’t fit her either.

I’m thinking another light.

A friend was teasing my ideas yesterday because my thinking is so bipolar bear.

Me: I’m just going to do 2 veg and 2 flower. I can manage that with my current lights

Also Me: yep I’m gonna grow 3 and 3 coz three is my lucky number, I’m gonna clone 33 normal clones and monstercrop 33 clones and I’m also going to try and Reveg WillE. Yup I’m gonna need prolly 15 more tents and 18 more lights coz if you add those two numbers together I get to keep my three theme...

Okay so change of plans.

I’m out of lockdown come 4pm so I am taking full advantage of being set free come 4:01pm lollllll

This means I had a brain explosion and decided I need to uppot now despite not being able to get canna terra from the hydro guy until tomorrow. My clones look sad and after inspecting their roots they look semi pot bound.

I bought different soil. Now first let me give you my rationale as to why. I always feel dude at the hydro store is slyly fucking me in the arse every time I go there. Like I go there to spend $40 and walk out with a zillion products, a “freebie” and I hate the way he calls me baby girl and does that slow exhale of air, half eye roll, slow head shake thing when I question him. Like you so stupid lady, let me tell you what you need.

I can just see him at team building meetings:-

Dude: right now with the older women, no matter how old or how raggidy, flirt with them coz they thirsty as fuck and they have money. You can wink at them, shit in a bucket and tell them they need it and they will buy it.

Yeah nah fuckface.

So I went to my local nursery, guy looked up canna terra, understood the properties of the soil makeup and recommended this soil, so I bought it. I guess I will find out soon enough if I fucked up.

I added volcano glitter and blood and bone.

7FDB32D4-F8A7-4816-8A91-C89D1601A747.jpeg

Road Runner Clone aka Peyote Critical
Day 62 of Veg

76113CB8-9894-4119-B467-F5D0CDD05778.jpeg

Berry Bee Clone aka Shiskaberry
Day 62 of Veg

0935AE69-1299-4BCC-99E8-18DF9CF50195.jpeg

These plants have been slow to veg due to lack of good light and cooler temps. They aren’t looking too happy if I’m honest. Bit sad and droopy. I am hoping a bigger dress is all they needed.

CC80F76D-E225-422A-8F9D-94370592D89B.jpeg

I swear this little monstercropper Kimee Bee aka Tangerine Dream will be the one to watch. Every day she wakes up with a new little arm and set of hands

27FE0036-0486-403D-B2B4-301AF5A92036.jpeg

So I’ve been whinging to my man that my side gate isn’t high enough or wide enough for me to fit the wheelbarrow through. Heard a bunch of excuses, like they don’t come premade that big, blah blah. Pleased to say I wore him down. I think its around 2 metres tall. I’m 5”8.

CF075BC8-74CA-47F1-B94D-E858F08C7A32.jpeg
F02870BC-75C9-4E4D-909B-0B9A89390762.jpeg

The Team

1981A9C6-8E10-4129-BCC6-FEF011D0CD0B.jpeg

Oh and I fixed up my stupid tent extender. Hopefully there is enough room. The light rays won’t be ideal for all three, but it’s better than nothing.

I‘ll get a pic of them in there at 4pm when I put them to bed :) All in all I’ve had a productive day.

I hope you are all living your best Sunday ever.

0267DEB7-A04A-466B-94DA-90A401480985.jpeg

Funny thing Trala, my hydro store will do the same with me (an old dude) if I don't take things in my own hands. They call me sugar tits once and that's it though! ;) Happy potting up day! They all look great from here!
There must be a universal thing with the hydro guy!

Back
Top Bottom