Trala’s Tent

On point as usual. That blue cheese auto nugget looks soo nice tra. Days are startin to get shorter now
Hello you :)

She wasn’t quite cooked but some bud is always better than no bud.

It’s finally cooling :)

Hi Peepstars :)

My first question, if a plant has cooked, will it automatically start to die?

So I noticed wilt last night on just one section, so I cut it off and trimmed the bud. It was a portion of the plant that had smaller thinner looser bud, but oh my lord, so sticky. Like jam my trim scissors sticky.

Here’s a pic of the area I’m talking about.

15ED437A-17A7-492F-AE36-38BC5EB9BC83.jpeg

So today I checked the glitter, and I think I took my best glitter pic to date lol. I think when it comes to glitter I’m the worst picture taker ever. I remember reading someone asking my if I took my glitter pics with a potato! Omg I lolled coz it’s true! So bad! Lol!

Stick a fork in her coz da bitch is cooked! Omg these nuggets smell like the fart of an Angel!

👼💨👼💨👼💨

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 58 Days
Days in Flower: 59

9FA1A3FC-C023-4898-B3A0-4BBFE010486F.jpeg
85296EF3-4447-4E1C-A3F4-9FDA1AE41B81.jpeg
DEC9E15C-84C8-4AD5-9C2C-01A8536F0C97.jpeg
AD63C67A-183A-45E0-BFAD-B58C7EFDB6FE.jpeg

So I’m back at work. Best time for me to trim, which would best suit my busy life, would be Thursday. Is that too late? But if it means she will go bad in that time, I’ll create a trim window. And I’m a night shift tonight, so northerner Hemispherians I’m comin for ya!

And I’ve decided my autos are so little, if I’m lucky enough to wake them both, I defs have room for them both. My sons only repeat request so far is for the Wookiee F2. He is in love with that strain. I really like the scent of the Blue Cheese Special and I want a second try at her. So it was an easy choice.

C33B3DAC-A862-4C51-8C4F-06833468D2CA.jpeg

Cross your fingers for me. Oh and I have one job now, and that’s not to go digging them up with a spoon! Lollllll

🙅🏼‍♀️🥄🙅🏼‍♀️🥄🙅🏼‍♀️🥄
Oh yeah that Wookiee...
Your boy has good taste.

That first pic looks like some critter may have eaten through the stem- when they do that, everything above the eaten spot dies.
No caterpillars on her? They're what's done it to a few of my outdoor girls...

And congrats on the harvest! Won't hurt a thing to wait till Thursday to trim- a lot of folks "dry trim"
I never have, but it's a lot less messy than wet trimming...at least that's what I've heard..

That first pic looks like some critter may have eaten through the stem- when they do that, everything above the eaten spot dies.
No caterpillars on her? They're what's done it to a few of my outdoor girls...

And congrats on the harvest! Won't hurt a thing to wait till Thursday to trim- a lot of folks "dry trim"
I never have, but it's a lot less messy than wet trimming...at least that's what I've heard..
Hello C Star ⭐

No nothing. I mean nothing that could eat the stem. I did see a spidermite in the bud tho. Looked like it was Irish dancing too lol. Can you point where, and I’ll inspect her more closely.

I haven’t trimmed her yet. Just that dodgy spot. Can I keep her in the pot till then?

I haven’t trimmed her yet. Just that dodgy spot. Can I keep her in the pot till then?
Sure, or just cut her off at the ground and hang her somewhere till trim day...
I wouldn't worry about critters- if you have caterpillars, you'd have noticed by now.
Odd how that branch just died, though🤔

Sure, or just cut her off at the ground and hang her somewhere till trim day...
I wouldn't worry about critters- if you have caterpillars, you'd have noticed by now.
Thanks C Trim :)

Yeah no other creepy crawlies that I’ve seen.

I’ll book her in Thursday.

:)
Odd how that branch just died, though🤔
I’m all about odd baby!

Lolllll

Happy Sunday Peepstars!

My last jobs to do today are to pour a wine and smoke a blunt! And as soon as I press post, I’ll be doing it! Lol.

It’s been another okay week. No real disasters. The girls all got a feed and a nit wash today. I’ve had a good day. It’s clean sheet Sunday! What’s not to love?!

Let’s do this!!!

Sunday Summary

The Queen is almost dead. Thursday is D Day. I’ve moved her out of the Bloom Room. She will spend her last few days in the laundry. She’s tired, she’s done. While she isn’t a star, she’s 420% on the mother plant I ruined with C Smiles.

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 58 Days
Days in Flower: 60

525B00A5-9E9C-4EF7-B37E-6ED76592B08B.jpeg

The Mimosa is and will always be my favourite plant to grow. This girl smells exactly the way you would want a woman to smell. Sweet, clean, delicious. Her Coca-Cola’s are looking very unchodey too.

MiMi Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Ordinary Clone
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 29

D6B2D873-6A8F-46CB-95B5-EE7EE0F9CEAD.jpeg

She’s gonna be a boss (if I don’t drop the ball in flower lol). I’m proud of this plant. Really proud.

Snow Bee aka Bubba Kush
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Flip Age: 72 Days
Days in Flower: 1

DFE0A1C0-1BFF-4FA1-A1FC-050CF75008B5.jpeg
4E1F8565-D4DF-44E3-851B-E0DC8145C201.jpeg

I’ll say it again. The secret to a good auto, is stress. The more the better. I creep up behind this auto and scream BOO! just to scare the fuck out of her. LOL I’m going to top every branch on my next auto to see if she’s an accidental success or a proper one.

Eva Bee aka Wedding Cake Auto
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 35

E37C7DD9-1BC9-49DD-8C00-053DD0C787B7.jpeg

Going forward this is the kind of plant I want to grow. Not too big. Nodes closer. CarCanopy ready. I’ll put her in her final pot tomorrow.

Isabella Bee aka Amnesia Lemon
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds

CBF64E10-8491-406B-8B75-D9CF3485BCEF.jpeg

This is my joint grow girl and omg just like Olivia, she’s my problem child! I don’t know why I like growing with people so much, coz my grow contribution to joint journals is Stage 5 Cringe! Lollll

P!nk Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

CC3BE33D-A55E-4BF6-BBC3-030EEAEA0741.jpeg

Bloom Room Feelz… And then there were 3

🌹⭐🌹⭐🌹⭐

CDBFF232-253A-4C05-8972-DE530B612312.jpeg

Thanks for growing with me. You complete my Sunday arvo and have me finish the day smiling. You really do. Xo

Your hive is buzzing along gloriously Queen Tra!
I like that one Queen T. :circle-of-love::green_heart:

Queen of the fucking cRaY CrAy!

😜 😝 😛

Sleep deprivation nearly broke my brain yesterday, but I’m pleased to report, after 10 hours of dreamless sleep I’m back to just semi broken LOLLING!

About to hit the ward for Round 2. Have a good day Xo

Guess what happened before I left for work…?

Autumn Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Today years old 🤍🤍🤍

74EE5A29-7F5D-4DC5-B370-C4A6DBCB82DC.jpeg
A282F914-F5AE-4C03-9E78-DF1CC49D5B87.jpeg

Gave Izzy her final uppot. Yeah and she’s not at all happy about it. Lolling.

63F44E41-B33E-43DE-8395-8058E2EC502A.jpeg
33A214EC-F5EC-4259-AB27-B7587DD6CA1D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom