Trichs Travels On The LED Highway

Loops do those Buds get any bigger or just spread out?
Coolplant Gorilla cookies that is
Stiggy this guerilla cookies is pissing me off to be honest. I was so excited for this strain and it doesn't seem to be doing shit.
At the rate its going i might end up with 2 ounces tops, if she keeps this up that is. Maybe she ain't scrog material, maybe be she don't like hydro or a combo of the 2 i haven't a clue

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420

Hell yes my dude ! That power bill must be crazy with 3 tents unless the amare really are that great and don't pull a lot of watts. My power bill jumped a $100-150 a month just from adding my little 3x3 tent ! But most definitely got to do what you love.

Much love jay
Really, my 4x4 with fans and 1050, was only $40 a month, veg closet another $12. What do you pay per KWH.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Fuckin bullshit.... Look familiar guys less than 1.5 years of use
4ae49106a34e91cf6eb23ed4015d2fc8.jpg
ba1e61ee5f68c14aa33f8ea7491bc7f1.jpg

That's a 400 and yes and a 900 planet nammed shit leds that are burning up and prolly will have to trash prolly will loose 2 plants over it and I'm not happy.

PAY MONEY FOR QUALITY SHIT OR GET FUGGED LIKE LOOPER

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420

I'll have to look it up what I pay per kwh and get back with you. But I also have 2 450w leds and a 300w led in my tent. Plus fans and other stuff.
I'm pulling 1050 actual watts for my light alone, I'm under the impression that LED pulls a little under 1/2 of what they state. So, that puts you at about 600 actual wattage for your lights, I'd say your using about 2/3 KWH per hour. My cost at night is 6.5 cents KWH and days it's 7.5. At $0.10 cents an hour for 12 hours at my usage, would be $1.20 a day or $12 every 10 days, or $36 a month, your cost would be 2/3 of that. If your actually pulling 1200 watts, your cost would be more like $43 month. Either you live in Hawaii or some one is running AC or electric heaters all night.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

So what are you going to do trichgobbla ? Man I would be up shit creek if one of my leds quit working. Hmm got me thinkin may be time to order a spare just incase. Best of luck with whatever route you take with fixing your leds or getting new ones.

Millertm, thank you for that breakdown of cost and watts pulled. My wife was running the heat alot lately so must have been that combined with the grow !

What's up loop !!?! It's me jmayes !! Most impressive as usual sir ..
I have a se250 on the way should be here Thursday hopefully sooner .
Glad I found you man .

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom