Trichs Travels On The LED Highway

Sup Trich! Chopped another one today, I'm a lot more proud of this one
20160117_112336.jpg

20160117_145413.jpg

I'm really loving the spray of color on the outside edge of those fans, yellows, reds, purples. Just so pretty. And now I see why you're name is Trichgobbla, because you make me want to eat those colas. just a big chomp right down into that dank goodness. Wonderful sparkle on those cola tops sir!

My man @ShiggityFlip thank you soo much for those kind words! Your more than awesome sir! Your more than a welcome to post at random as well my dude!! Thanks again growmie..

Wow! Such full tents, very jealous! Looks like those plants will all be done around the same time though so not so jealous of the trimming week you have ahead of you.
Yes! I'm for sure not looking foreward to that bro, not in the very least! Lol. And I'll be updating my 2 Auto Flower Plants I have going at the moment they are from Mephisto Genetics.
1 Deep Blue C
1 Tyrone Special at about 34 days.
Soo, yup, 7 plants in total to be done around the same time ahhhhhhhhhh! Lol
Thank you very much sir! Most appreciated....

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

First world problems TG. "Oh no I will have too much to trim!" hahahahaha may the universe curse me with that problem from here to eternity.

(btw I have too much to trim right now haha call me hippocrite!)
Oh the whoas of a growers life lol. Could always always be worse my man! Lol.

Hey trich! Thank you for the awesome update ! I love your photo shoots cause there are so many angles of your ladies, and what gorgeous and frosty ladies they are! I am excited to see you grow the mephisto genetics too! I just placed an order from them today !
Wow man, no need to thank me my man, I thank you, for checking up and checking it out sir. Kinda slow going here, but it always is at first.
Thank you Big Time!

Heck yes! Mephisto Genetics are some of the best Auto genetics available IMO.
The last baby I grew was a Alien x Triangle. A massive auto that granted me a lovely nearly 9 ounces of pure fuggin fire bro, fire..
Pics are in my Gallery. AxT a really amazing smoke! Pinsol and lemons baby lol

That's the power of clean baby!! Haha yeah my man I follow you on another cannaweb and saw that whole PDxA and the alien triangle I believe !
But of course I am thankful, thankful to be able to get on here and see a great grow for me to drool all over !

Yeah atrain got me wanting some so for my second grow I will be running mephisto ! I plan on mainly sticking to autos! I just dropped my first photo a couple of days ago!

Oh Hells yes bro! Ha, at least you know that I'm exactly the same no matter where I grow lol. I'm glad to have you here on my journey @Camo420Grow ! I ture growmie indeed

Back
Top Bottom