Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2014

Re: Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2

Absolutely stunning my friend :bravo:

I knew she would turn out great, you killed it man. And I have to agree with everyone else, those definitely look like some top shelf nugs :cheesygrinsmiley: Your patients will be very happy I'm sure!

Re: Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2

Top notch Trig. Looks like some quality meds brother. Might have to order a Hawaiian snow after seeing that beauty. Have a great weedsday my friend.

Thanks Sub! She turned out pretty nice, that's for sure! Thanks for hangin around for it and thanks for the reps and advice along the way! I'll pop over into your grow later today!

That some Great looking bud my good sir.
Well done, well done. :Namaste:

Thanks DK buddy! Hope all is well!

Absolutely stunning my friend :bravo:

I knew she would turn out great, you killed it man. And I have to agree with everyone else, those definitely look like some top shelf nugs :cheesygrinsmiley: Your patients will be very happy I'm sure!

Thanks Max, it's been good to have you along! She smells awfully spicy! :yummy:

!!Final Update!!

Hey there ladies and gents! The time has come for me to close the book on the Hawaiian Snow, and this journal. A few weeks back I had the mods change the title as I thought I might keep a running journal but as things have progressed and evolved, I think I'll shut this one down and start a new one soon. Trig's got some things cookin! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Final Dry Weight: 127g buds, 47g trim

Total Time: 19 weeks Clone-to-Harvest

Power Consumption: +/- $140

Nutrient Cost: +/- $40

$180 QP? I'll take it! :thumb:

My patient has began receiving finished/processed products that the wife has been making(my patient that gets the Snow doesn't smoke). We turned it into the following:

1lb. infused milk & white chocolate

2lb. Cannabutter

12oz. Glycerine Tincture

4lbs. Cannabis Flour (1oz fine ground cannabis : 4lb white flour)

48oz. Infused Coconut Oil

And I kept this beauty for myself..

20150516_122400-1.jpg

The lowers that have been in the jar for a couple weeks are smoking real nice! She doesnt stink much until you break it up but then it's super spicy to the nostrils at first, followed by a sweet hint of extra ripe fruit. (I had to check, re-check, and triple check for bud rot because that smell was just so sweet- She was clean! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks to everyone who followed along! I'll be spending the next couple days getting caught up with your journals and engaging in a little more FAQ/grow talk. I've been casually observing and cheering but I'm starting to have questions about mine/your setups and different experiences so be on the lookout!

Finally, I leave you with some shots of a nug that I should've entered into NOM but I did not grow it so I was reluctant. A fabled strain with an inside joke that has ran for many years in my group of friends. For whatever reason, we had never been able to get ahold of it....until now.

The Romulan
20150505_203751-1.jpg
20150505_203917-1.jpg

Peace 420Fam!

Mods-Thank you and please move to completed journals!

Trig

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you 420Fam! And thanks to the mods for all they do!
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom